Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CP1

Cowgirl Thread

21 posts in this topic

Cowgirl's one of my favourites, and it's interesting to see how different girls have different techniques.

one of my reg's I would call a classic grinder, takes it deep deep inside, keeps it all in there, and grinds violently with her hips, her pubic bone knocking repeatedly against mine and she seems to be trying to break my shaft in two. excellent, very intense, and seemingly makes herself come pretty much at will

another reg is much more a banger, very athletically heaving herself up and down the full length and smashing down on me, like she wants to drive me clean through the bed. results can be spectacular :D

anyways I suppose i am starting the thread to see if you guys and gals have any more cowgirl styles to list, here. which is your favourite, do you mix between one approach and another (the WG's i have seen tend to be either one style or another or variations on them).... umm, and so forth.

and also, isn't the sight of a beautiful woman riding you one of the very best things in the whole wide world?

and also, isn't the sight of a beautiful woman riding you one of the very best things in the whole wide world?

Indeed it is. Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl both fantastic. Probably my favourites in that I find these to be the positions that don't hurry up my finish, wonderful though they are. Both give you such a great view of the lady in their different ways. Really great to see the girl having to put that effort in and being the shagger rather than being the shaggee!

Indeed it is. Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl both fantastic. Probably my favourites in that I find these to be the positions that don't hurry up my finish, wonderful though they are. Both give you such a great view of the lady in their different ways. Really great to see the girl having to put that effort in and being the shagger rather than being the shaggee!

Agree with all that, really get to look at the lady - and it takes longer! Definitely prefer a deep grinder and raising my pelvis, much better than a bouncer. I've always found that a woman (wgs and civvies) seem to cum much quicker this way.

Indeed it is. Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl both fantastic. Probably my favourites in that I find these to be the positions that don't hurry up my finish,

hmm, funnily enough i have found that either of them can speed up my finish, actually caught me unawares one time and finished before i even knew it.

Agree with all that, really get to look at the lady - and it takes longer! Definitely prefer a deep grinder and raising my pelvis, much better than a bouncer. .

i like both!

i like both!

Well, I visit, er, larger ladies so that might account for it!!

Well, I visit, er, larger ladies so that might account for it!!

:D

haha. i told a WG once that she'd rode me 'almost as hard as I could remember anyone doing recently', she took comic umbrage at the 'almost' (she had given a pretty darn vigorous performance). I told her she was giving away a stone in weight to the other girl and that sometimes size does matter...... (the other girl being the maginificent Juliet/Pump)

:D

haha. i told a WG once that she'd rode me 'almost as hard as I could remember anyone doing recently', she took comic umbrage at the 'almost' (she had given a pretty darn vigorous performance). I told her she was giving away a stone in weight to the other girl and that sometimes size does matter...... (the other girl being the maginificent Juliet/Pump)

Yes Juliet is certainly inventive when on top. she is a star!

she was my 3rd ever punt after a couple of poor ones. to say it was an eye-opener would be the understatement of this or any other week......

Cowgirl yes, but especially reverse!

I like the grind but also love the bouncer when a pair of big tits are swinging away.

Reverse cowgirl is definitely my favourite position. I’m an arse man so I love the view, it’s like doggie style except I can lie down & relax, lol!

I’m a lazy man sometimes! ;)

I take it you've all experienced that scary moment when a girl bounces too high and nearly folds your dick in half on the way down. :blink:

hmm, funnily enough i have found that either of them can speed up my finish, actually caught me unawares one time and finished before i even knew it.

+1 from me on this. Virtually all of my few premature finishes have been in cowgirl. I love the position but the loss of control can lead to an early conclusion. Good job I can (usually) manage a round 2 ;) .

Reverse cowgirl is definitely my favourite position. I’m an arse man so I love the view, it’s like doggie style except I can lie down & relax, lol!

I’m a lazy man sometimes! ;)

I can see where you are coming from with this blkcountry, but the sight of a girls face whilst close to orgasm plus those boobs jiggling up and down is normally to good for me to stick with reverse cg for too long.

Definitely my favourite. Especially with my oriental regular, the vision of her hips curving up to her slim tummy while she rides me very slowly but very deep. One hand on my chest and the other on my leg, her head tilted back, her long dark hair spilling over her shoulders...

Erm excuse me, have to go to the bathroom for a bit!!

I like the grind but also love the bouncer when a pair of big tits are swinging away.

Even better when the lady in question pours her glass of wine on them....the sensation of ice (from the bucket), chilled wine and body heat is somewhat undescribable....even better if your arms are tied to the bed posts...then you're at her mercy and each squel is just part of the journey to heaven....

Even better when the lady in question pours her glass of wine on them....the sensation of ice (from the bucket), chilled wine and body heat is somewhat undescribable....even better if your arms are tied to the bed posts...then you're at her mercy and each squel is just part of the journey to heaven....

*adds to sexual bucket-list* :D

Can anyone recommend a good cowgirl performer in london? Grinder or Bouncer, no preference.

I take it you've all experienced that scary moment when a girl bounces too high and nearly folds your dick in half on the way down. :blink:

And how, to the extent that I actually have an involuntary fear about cowgirl, expecting the next down beat to hurt like hell.

Ban it!