Joe Diddley

Sex In The Great Outdoors - Who Offers This At Present?

8 posts in this topic

Although there is an 'Al fresco' thread presently doing the rounds, this is in the discussion forum rather than the information one. I thought a specifically information-focused thread on this topic might be useful for those of us who either like this activity or like the idea of it. (Apologies if there has been one before that I've failed to find and revive.) Sex out in the mud in a warm summer rain floats my particular boat. Anyone know of talented providers with secluded gardens or perhaps women who may able to make available similar options of this kind?

Although there is an 'Al fresco' thread presently doing the rounds, this is in the discussion forum rather than the information one. I thought a specifically information-focused thread on this topic might be useful for those of us who either like this activity or like the idea of it. (Apologies if there has been one before that I've failed to find and revive.) Sex out in the mud in a warm summer rain floats my particular boat. Anyone know of talented providers with secluded gardens or perhaps women who may able to make available similar options of this kind?

Hmm

I'd love this too but not sure ladies will offer it for safety reasons. Pity

Praps someone will prove us wrong!

Try Cora of Alton.

I've had a couple of al fresco meets, one in the middle of a field of rape. Note to self: take a blanket next time...

You could ask Nikki P over on ** if you don't mind a trip to East Anglia.

She is still recovering from a succesful pregnancy recently, but she should be back in action by late June/July.

She's a lovely girl - very pretty and friendly. And her house out in the country has a large garden. I think in her blogs she even offers its use as a possibility.....

You could ask Nikki P over on ** if you don't mind a trip to East Anglia.

She is still recovering from a succesful pregnancy recently, but she should be back in action by late June/July.

She's a lovely girl - very pretty and friendly. And her house out in the country has a large garden. I think in her blogs she even offers its use as a possibility.....

A 'successful pregnancy'? Whatevers that!

A 'successful pregnancy'? Whatevers that!

Approximately 1 in 4 pregnancies result in miscarriages, according to some very respectable estimates, so I'd guess a 'successful pregnancy' would not be one of those. Having suffered the heartache of one of these in the past (as father obviously) I'm happy for her.

Back on topic, thanks for the tips, pollyp and WI. Keep 'em coming, fellas. Summer's just around the corner!

*Joe cues up Billy Jo Spears's 'Blanket on the ground' on the Dansette.

Edited by Joe Diddley

As spring is well and truely upon us thought it was time to revive this thread...

What an awesome idea. I'm surrounded by fields :) I even have a small bit of a woods, although there's a profusion of stinging nettles out there ! *eeeeek*