Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mfmorris

Annabellas Milton Keynes

6 posts in this topic

Totally frustrated with Annabellas in Milton Keynes.

Telephoned yesterday to make a one hour boking at Annabellas in Milton Keynes with Lucy and spoke with Lottie the receptionist, who assured me the booking was made and I should call back the next day between 10am and 10.30am to re confirm.

When I duly did this the receptionist working that day said that my booking was not in their diary and that Lottie had forgotten to enter the details of about four gentlemens bookings for that day.

I was most upset as I am travelling from central London and allow about 1 - 2 hours for my journey up to Milton Keynes. When I suggested that perhaps Lottie should receive some training in receptionist duties to get up to speed, they Saturday receptionist said that Lottie had been doing the job for about fifteen years !!!

How is it that basic errors occur, just makes me speechless..................

Speaking with Lottie always gives me a massive hard-on. She has such a sexy voice and style.

I never talk to Lottie for more than 2 or 3 minutes due to the risk of wetting my underpants through premature ejaculation.

Telephoned yesterday to make a one hour boking at Annabellas in Milton Keynes with Lucy and spoke with Lottie the receptionist, who assured me the booking was made and I should call back the next day between 10am and 10.30am to re confirm.

When I duly did this the receptionist working that day said that my booking was not in their diary and that Lottie had forgotten to enter the details of about four gentlemens bookings for that day.

I was most upset as I am travelling from central London and allow about 1 - 2 hours for my journey up to Milton Keynes. When I suggested that perhaps Lottie should receive some training in receptionist duties to get up to speed, they Saturday receptionist said that Lottie had been doing the job for about fifteen years !!!

Sounds piss poor. The length of time she has been doing the job is irrelevant if she cant do the most basic of tasks, i have not read this is a regular problem though so unless i read otherwise i will assume it was a one-off bad day she had that might have a reason behind it. Doesnt help you though of course i know.

Hi,

I'm very sorry for this booking mess up. As you say there can be no excuses for such mistakes.

I will take this up with Lottie when I see her next.

Please send me a PM so we can try and make amends.

Natalia x

I've never had a booking mess up with any of my punts at Annabellas, so this must be a strange anomaly.

So Lottie is the one with the betty boop voice...I know what you mean AB! ;)

It has happened but is extremely rare. Somehow a 1:00 booking with Rosalie seemed to turn into a 1:15 booking with Elise. Whoops! Someone sneaking in and taking my booking with Melody..

I did notice it was extremly busy this week. I phoned to confirm the Tilly booking, Lottie answered, I spoke , response, hmm, strange response, sounds quiet too, but then I noticed after the first few sentances and responses she wasnt actually talking to me she was actually talking to another client on another phone... That was weird....