Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foxy

Recommend? - Yes?.. Would Return - Yes?

5 posts in this topic

Just perusing some localish field reports for potential future visits and came across FR 108892

http://www.punternet...p?recnum=108892

I wonder if this chap is easily pleased or am I just too darn picky?

If that were me i wouldnt recommend or return, i know all about the so called language communication misunderstandings, usually an excuse in my experiences but i make it crystal clear nowdays what i require, if i dont receive it which is rare its always because i have been lied to.

You can't rely on foreign girls in this respect - it's best to go in accepting that you may not get to do everything you want or not book because the person you communicate with pre-booking may be a go-between/pimp or whatever and not the girl. With UK girls somehow this never happens.

The yes/no option in FRs for whether one recommends and/or would return is a bit of a blunt weapon. A lot of punts fall into the grey areas between wholeheartedly recommending or warning off and hurrying back the next day or trying never to set foot even in the same town again for the rest of your life. Except for those rare out-and-out yeses and noes, it is always a judgment call which box to tick. The reviewer concerned here has given a detailed review that explains there were both pros and cons, has made his call that the pros outweigh the cons, and marked two yeses. You are free to disagree

Edited by DanLeno

I wonder if this chap is easily pleased or am I just too darn picky?

I think everyone likely deep down knows the reason. But if not the reason would be two fold.

1. "When I got to the apartment, she looked stunning and had a great smile which made me feel like a special customer."

2. Price: £70

Those alone means someone is not going to expect everything and be happy with less than perfect.

If the girl had of been charging £150 per hour it would have likely been a negative as he would have demanded perfection.

As an example if I buy a blu-ray player for £50. It does everything perfect except it does not offer bitstreaming of the hidef audio to your AVR. I would still be over the moon with my purchase. I would give it great reviews and recommend it to everyone I know. If I paid £300 for that player I would take it back and negative review it and the like for not offering bitstream. Consumer psychology 101.