Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spd

Paralyser By Indecision?

8 posts in this topic

Today I had the Means, bit of spare cash, Motive, horny as hell and the Opportunity, a cancelled work appointment.

I spent 3 hours on the other site trying to find a punt. Went through my hotlists, saved searches and then, in desperation, all the London Boroughs I could get to. And yet I came up with nothing that I thought 'yes that's the one for me!"

I wasn't looking for anything unusual but came up dry. Does this happen to anyone else? And if not, should I worry?

Today I had the Means, bit of spare cash, Motive, horny as hell and the Opportunity, a cancelled work appointment.

I spent 3 hours on the other site trying to find a punt. Went through my hotlists, saved searches and then, in desperation, all the London Boroughs I could get to. And yet I came up with nothing that I thought 'yes that's the one for me!"

I wasn't looking for anything unusual but came up dry. Does this happen to anyone else? And if not, should I worry?

I always punt on the day i feel like it, be it the original plan A or if that goes tits up with a regular or go to a party. I wouldnt worry yet, best to be 100% committed to a punt in my experience, any doubts leave it, go elsewhere or have a wank instead. ;)

should I worry?

Yes, you are boring.

Worry? What's to be worried about?

I did this yesterday. In fact I've had the cash and means to do it several times in the last few months but have come up short. However, this is because I want to see someone I really want to see rather than anyone and, if ladies I want to see aren't available I'd rather wait.

Yes happens to me alot. Running through the london agencies just pops up the same girls all the time with overdone airbrushed pics...

But usually end up just seeing a girl Ive seen before and had a good time with ....

If you cant find someone you want then be happy to keep your money till you find someone you do.

I often have the same thing, not living in London every time i go their i view it as an opportunity not to be missed but when my regulars not available picking an alternative can take an age.

As Overworked said, keep the money until you know it's worth spending.

Hell, you don't need all the choice of London to have a problem making your mind up!

I have a punting opportunities coming this Friday or Saturday; So which day really is going to be best???

Then just with my usual reliable agency there are 3 lasses who I know all suit and are great in different ways.

But then there are those two new ones who look good and read as if they might be my types, so the athletic "model" type or the more curvy one with natural big boobs??

By the time I decide most likely all of them will have been booked for overnights!

I thought I'd have this problem today. I fancied a bargain basement punt and two days ago pulled together my three top choices from the other site. None were displaying a tel no though. So I duly pinged off an email to each and waited, and waited and ....

By this morning I was convinced that I'd have to trawl through the rest of the zero feedback profiles in my price range and make an uninformed guess for a plan B. However ...

Yay, at 8:47am this morning one of the original three emailed me back apologising for the late response, but she had been away. Tel number was included on the email. I duly made a booking for lunchtime (£80 for the hour) and wonder of wonders had a great time. My second bargain basement punt on the trot that has worked out. I am on a roll. Watch out Steve2, I'll be after your crown next lol.

Anyway, bout of indecision postponed and I can add todays nice young lady to my stable of reliable sem-regs for another visit at some point in the future. Alls well ...