Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juan47

Drunk Booking

32 posts in this topic

damn it i always do this.

i called up earlier and booked an appointment for 12 o clock tomorrow.

i have since knocked one out and sobered up and im not feeling it anymore.

not sure whether i should cancel or just wait to see if im up for it tomorrow.

Buy a decent bottle of wine, have a wank and have a long philosophical bout of reflection.

damn it i always do this.

i called up earlier and booked an appointment for 12 o clock tomorrow.

i have since knocked one out and sobered up and im not feeling it anymore.

not sure whether i should cancel or just wait to see if im up for it tomorrow.

sleep on it ...morning wood always resets the punt-o-meter

...get that vibe after a diy myself but if it's a girl I'm dying to see I'm back in the game in the matter of a few hours (if on the day ) never mind overnight

my advice - don't cancel, check out her pictures in the morning, look yourself in the mirror, slap both cheeks real hard, exhale

walk out the door and nail that chick :D

shes been on my list for a while and my regular isnt available today which is why i booked her.

shes just a little older than id usually go for so i hope its ok

youre right. i am reset. no one is at home to question where im going so im gonna stick with the booking.

Edited by juan47

shes been on my list for a while and my regular isnt available today which is why i booked her.

shes just a little older than id usually go for so i hope its ok

If you fancy her no problem.

If you fancy her no problem.

if the pics are geniune... it was from you know where

I have had several chaps tell me they get horny when they are hungover... is this a general consensus?

I have had several chaps tell me they get horny when they are hungover... is this a general consensus?

Yes,very common.

True...but this is when for me it is better to knock one out, as the rest of my body means i wouldn't be up to maximising my enjoyment from the session :lol:

I certainly do.

turned out to be a damp squib. she was totally boring and robotic. i tried to be as friendly as possible and be really nice but got nothing.

Why blame her? No chance it was your condition that affected her mood, then, OP?

For me it's the acid test of whether I punt or not. I have a wank and if I still want to see a WG then I do.

Actually it's a really good way of understanding if you really like a girl you're dating. If you still really want to see her immediately after you've completed some self loving then it's not just a physical thing.

For me it's the acid test of whether I punt or not. I have a wank and if I still want to see a WG then I do.

Actually it's a really good way of understanding if you really like a girl you're dating. If you still really want to see her immediately after you've completed some self loving then it's not just a physical thing.

Tibbs, that's so romantic.

Tibbs, that's so romantic.

Ha ha Acteon! Smooth isnt he?

This is an education for me. It is interesting to see how some guys plan their bookings, or not as the case might be lol. For my part, I would just ask to be told asap if you had changed your mind. That way if you ever changed your mind again and wanted to re-book, I would be happy to take it. Otherwise no cancellation = Timewaster = blocked!

Edited by kissxkate

Why blame her? No chance it was your condition that affected her mood, then, OP?

what condition? i wasnt hung over. i had a great sleep. had a relaxing bath before visiting.

what condition? i wasnt hung over. i had a great sleep. had a relaxing bath before visiting.

The fact that you say you no longer had the desire is the condition, is it not? It's like being faced with a big meal when you're just not hungry. You might attempt to eat it out of politeness, but will you enjoy it as much as when you are hungry?

Edited by kissxkate

I do..... and certainly my OH does!!!

Hangover horn used to be the best thing about drinking. Gradual memory recall is the worst. Y'know that agonising moment when you realize that, yes, you really did say/do that when you were fucking hammered last night.

The fact that you say you no longer had the desire is the condition, is it not? It's like being faced with a big meal when you're just not hungry. You might attempt to eat it out of politeness, but will you enjoy it as much as when you are hungry?

it was the next morning. i was up for it.

it doesnt take much to get me going.

if its tasty and im not hungry im still gonna eat it up :D the bread was stale

Edited by juan47

it was the next morning. i was up for it.

it doesnt take much to get me going.

if its tasty and im not hungry im still gonna eat it up :D the bread was stale

Oh dear lol. Well I hope you're not putting it down to her age. Not all of us oldies are stale lol. I like your come back. :lol:

Oh dear lol. Well I hope you're not putting it down to her age. Not all of us oldies are stale lol. I like your come back. :lol:

You've assumed he's laid the blame on her age, I assumed they simply didn't get on or she just didn't/doesn't provide an enthusiastic experience.

turned out to be a damp squib. she was totally boring and robotic. i tried to be as friendly as possible and be really nice but got nothing.

What a bummer.