Duxbury

Responsive Male Nipples

39 posts in this topic

Hello, am I unusual in having very responsive nipples for a male? I love to have my nipples played with, one WG experience resulted in the girl being very aware of this, and had her tongue on them, nibbling and licking...I soon became erect without any other stimulation. I also play with my own when masturbating. So would love to hear from any other guys that like this, and WG's that are aware of it.

I didnt realise how responsive my nipples were until several talented wgs made me very aware of it

With a skilled wg who knows how to lick, suck and nibble them just right, combined with an in shower soapy HJ at the commencement of a punt, equates to pleasure you just cant measure

Hello, am I unusual in having very responsive nipples for a male? I love to have my nipples played with, one WG experience resulted in the girl being very aware of this, and had her tongue on them, nibbling and licking...I soon became erect without any other stimulation. I also play with my own when masturbating. So would love to hear from any other guys that like this, and WG's that are aware of it.

I doubt your unusual but i dont get anything out of it myself, in fact its a turn-off to me.

You have the same nerves . It would be strange if you didn't feel them. Like anything else how you react depends on what you like.

A girl that bites,tugs or licks them is going to make mine react :P

You are probably a bit unusual in this. My experience is that the vast majority of guys don't get off on it that much. There are the extreme ends of the scale, where some guys love it, and as Smiths says, some guys really actively dislike it. Is always worth a little try though. In the spirit of exploration.

There are men out there who love having their nipples played with to a varying degree (although I wouldn't say unusual, just less common than the men who don't like it) and some who really hate it! I wait for a man to tell me or I will ask before I go near them! As lovelyslut said, it's worth experimenting!

I have a few guys who love having their nipples sucked and pulled really hard- I find it quite erotic actually!

There are men out there who love having their nipples played with to a varying degree (although I wouldn't say unusual, just less common than the men who don't like it) and some who really hate it! I wait for a man to tell me or I will ask before I go near them! As lovelyslut said, it's worth experimenting!

I have a few guys who love having their nipples sucked and pulled really hard- I find it quite erotic actually!

I like having mine bitten!!!!

Sometimes only gently and other times quite hard but I can't predict it.

One lady I see seems to be able to read it better than me and it is so sexy when she finds that small window between pleasure and pain :wub:

My nipples are as responsive as two rocks. It does nothing for me.

I personally think you are not unusual at all with having responsive nipples.

I find that many a men react very favourably to having theirs touched.

Mine react more to just having them accidently brushed against more than full on nipple play, and I have seen that same reaction to many a man as well when it has happen to them in the heat of it all.

Then you will get a gentleman who wants full on nipple tweaking.......

Lucy :)

I am surprised so many girls pay so much attention to nipples as it does nothing for me, even if they respond.

And usually what they do I just painful.

I never really knew if they were aware how much most men liked it or were assuming men wanted what they themselves liked and responded positively to.

maybe I'm odd - I don't care for having my bum smacked either.

You are probably a bit unusual in this. My experience is that the vast majority of guys don't get off on it that much. There are the extreme ends of the scale, where some guys love it, and as Smiths says, some guys really actively dislike it. Is always worth a little try though. In the spirit of exploration.

About 33% of men have responsive nipples; 67% don't. The postings on this thread reflect this.

Yes, I know ! I'm supposed to be "on holiday" but just could not help myself from joining this thread !

I have found over my relatively short career in this field that there is a large variation in the sensitivity of ladies nipples. So why should it be any different for the men ?

I'm told that if the ladies have enhancement of the breasts, it it unlikely that their nipples will retain their original sensitivity, and that it can go either way, to being more or less sensitive after the surgery. Any opinions, ladies ?

For myself, I have small sensitive nipples, and love them being played with by my partner while "in the heat of it all", as Lucy7 so nicely describes it. :D

Tough luck on you, Smiths, if you truly find this a turn off. :(

Give it another try, my friend, with your favourite regular, and you may just find that it can be fun ! :)

I really must try to keep off this forum !! :unsure::wacko:

Jack :ph34r:

Some men love it, some men find it a turn off, and some men just don't get anything from nipple stimulation. Those who find it a turn on are in the minority therefore I only ever fiddle with them when requested to do so.

Edited by Strawberry

I'm told that if the ladies have enhancement of the breasts, it it unlikely that their nipples will retain their original sensitivity, and that it can go either way, to being more or less sensitive after the surgery. Any opinions, ladies ?

No idea about enhanced versus natural but I tend to find women with smaller breasts often enjoy it more. I've always wondered if it's part that women who have been busty forever are tired of guys just being drawn to the breasts. While smaller chested women are less used to it and there fore more appreciative.

My nipples are my weakspot. I enjoy the BDSM scene and as soon as a Mistress sees my nipples standing proud she homes in on them - teeth, clamps, nails (finger!)

Hi, Its nothing unusual. Most man have sensitive nipples. Dont worry about that at all. :))))

Mine used to be so sensitive & ticklish that I couldn't bear them being stimulated, but recently I've found it more bearable & strangely pleasurable, I find that gentle nipple stimulation, brushing and especially licking gives me a raging boner and can really help to push me over the edge.

Thanks for all of your comments, guess in the end it's down to the individual, I was just concerned that there might be some underlying medical issue as I've only been aware of it since I hit middle age!

I absolutely hate it and usually just take the girl's hands away and start doing something to her so she gets the hint without offence.

Apparently Robin Gibb got off on nipple stimulation in a big way including aggessive pulling and clamps!

Clearly thats where "How deep is your love" came from....

I've never dated anyone who was really into nipple play, but came across someone around 6 years ago for the first time he really got off on it. It's quite empowering from my perspective, as I know how to use that knowledge to my advantage and can take him to peaks and troughs very easily. It's always good to be armed with a weapon or two :D

Edited by kissxkate

Mine are very sensitive, but crucially, it makes all the difference if both are played with simultaneously. Then it's better than oral for keeping me hard. As I get more aroused, I enjoy them being played with more forcefully. Like Duxbury, I only really discovered it in my 30s - I remember girls doing it with me in my 20s and it doing nothing. And like kate finds, it does mean it gives a gf a bit of power -- she can idly brush over my nipples in a public situation or while I'm trying to do something else, and she knows it'll make me squirm!

my nipples are really sensitive after asking a resent lady to bite them as she was sucking them she went off and got soem nipple claps - my god the pain was such a turn on - she left them on until she was sucking me off them she reached up and took them off - the rush of sensation made me cum so hard.

Fantastic, but my nipples were sore for sometime.

my nipples are really sensitive after asking a resent lady to bite them as she was sucking them she went off and got soem nipple claps - my god the pain was such a turn on - she left them on until she was sucking me off them she reached up and took them off - the rush of sensation made me cum so hard.

Fantastic, but my nipples were sore for sometime.

Nipple clamps (or pegs) hurt... ouch, ouch!!! No thank you for me lol.

A girl sucking each nipple and one giving me a blow job - one of my ultimate fantasies.

Important thing is to ensure that the girls continue to suck the nipples even once you have cum. It prolongs the orgasm and makes it more intense.

If the girls have a pierced tongue so much the better.