Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angus Deayton

guys help needed quickly

7 posts in this topic

i did my first punts today and yesterday. They were soho walkups.

The first started promisingly with an eastern european but ended in dissapointmnt since I didnt come and couldnt acheive full erection since I was somewhat nervous.

The second girl was more beautiful but had a really terrible attitude. She did make me acheive full erection and I was doing her doggystyle whilst she was constantly saying 'fuck me baby' to try and get it done as quick as possible. her terrible attitude turned me on i and i came really good.

The third i thought I had put my inabilty to stay hard behind me and the girl was really beautiful with a nice attitude but the same thing happened as in the first.

How do I stop this from happening? why is it happening?

incidentally i took paracetemol earlier today, would this have any effect on anything related?

thanks

I don't know much about walkups, but aren't you a little pressed for time? Maybe book a longer appointment.

I agree. Rather than try three short cheap soho walk-up punts in two days (you probably need some experience to get the best out of these - I myself would never even bother), why not try a decent duration booking with one of the lovely indies that advertise on here? The PFRs will give you a good clue as to who will suit.

You are much more likely to be comfortable and hence enjoy the punt a lot more than in some dingy walk up.

no paracetamol wouldnt affect your boner

refrain from wanking or cut it down drastically

if you have sex normally and achieve erections, that is good news, it was probably just nerves

Alcohol (excessive amounts) can also be a contributory factor toward temporary erectile dysfunctionality prior to a punt.

Soho walk-ups...not really a great place to start mate.

i did my first punts today and yesterday. They were soho walkups.

The second girl was more beautiful but had a really terrible attitude. She did make me acheive full erection and I was doing her doggystyle whilst she was constantly saying 'fuck me baby' to try and get it done as quick as possible. her terrible attitude turned me on i and i came really good.

Why not just stick with beautiful women with a terrible attitude?

I am sure Ghenghis wont mind if you tell us her profile reference.

Jack