Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ianp1976

Wearing Girls Stockings

8 posts in this topic

I really want to ask a girl I have seen if she will let me wear her stockings (particular fantasy Ive always wanted to try), however, she is a great girl and I would not want to jeopodize seeing her again.

I think she would be up for it but in your experience girls would it put you off seeing me?

A professional mature WG would not bat an eyelid. If she is freaked out by it then she is in the wrong line! Of course she may say no but she really shouldn't hold it against you it's not as if it's something dangerous or illegal or immoral.

And in this heat she may be grateful that you'll be wearing them not her! :)

Edited by LondonLydia

Wouldn't put me off in the slightest, I think its really fun to help someone fulfill fantasies. And I actually find it quite naughty and hot, a man in stockings and sexy undies.

thanks for the help Ladies.

I sent her an email and got a very nice response, hopefully I will be living out another fantasy later this week!!

I usually take some of my own to wear during a booking. Have always asked if it is ok beforehand and has never been a problem.

Jon

I told an ex to wear my pink lacy panties & he got hard.... Then I decided I definitely would never marry him. I pointed & laughed. A client cross-dressing in my clothes would be fine. I doubt he'd mind that I wouldn't marry him.

A professional mature WG would not bat an eyelid. If she is freaked out by it then she is in the wrong line! Of course she may say no but she really shouldn't hold it against you it's not as if it's something dangerous or illegal or immoral.

And in this heat she may be grateful that you'll be wearing them not her! :)

Nicely put, Lydia. Too hot for either to wear much just now ? :unsure:

Wouldn't put me off in the slightest, I think its really fun to help someone fulfill fantasies. And I actually find it quite naughty and hot, a man in stockings and sexy undies.

I repeat, LovelySlut, too hot weather for either to have much on ? :)

I told an ex to wear my pink lacy panties & he got hard.... Then I decided I definitely would never marry him. I pointed & laughed. A client cross-dressing in my clothes would be fine. I doubt he'd mind that I wouldn't marry him.

Oh Dearie Me :( So that's why she laughed at me when I asked her to marry me :wub: !!

Jack :ph34r:

A professional mature WG would not bat an eyelid. If she is freaked out by it then she is in the wrong line! Of course she may say no but she really shouldn't hold it against you it's not as if it's something dangerous or illegal or immoral. And in this heat she may be grateful that you'll be wearing them not her! :)

Absolutely agree, it isn't a weird request compared to some things we may get asked. Phew, it has been rather warm this week for stockings, struggling with that a bit!

thanks for the help Ladies.

I sent her an email and got a very nice response, hopefully I will be living out another fantasy later this week!!

Hope it goes really well! I have a lovely regular who brings his own, as well as his knickers and high heels, but wouldn't mind if a client wanted to try mine on. You can get cute cheap stuff at Primark if you want some in your size and not stretch the ladies posh stockings! I find it loads of fun and quite a nice change too, I get too be the bossy one and spank his bottom too! :P