Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
airbender

Asian Keely Near Tottenham Court Road

7 posts in this topic

I have been interested in Keely for a bit as she is geographically convenient. Has anyone seen her? It also looks like August has moved back to the Tottenham Court area and might be rooming with Nicole. I have seen August, who was fun but I think a bit tired when i saw her. Anyone seen Nicole? Love to hear ..

Sorry, typo, her name is spelled Keeley and she is at asianselection.com

I've seen Nicole, stunningly beautiful, very pleasant girl. Took a while for her to 'get into it', but I left as a happy man. Only downside: she doesn't offer CIM, but she made up for that in other ways :)

I will revisit

Edited by newbie008

I have been interested in Keely for a bit as she is geographically convenient. Has anyone seen her? It also looks like August has moved back to the Tottenham Court area and might be rooming with Nicole. I have seen August, who was fun but I think a bit tired when i saw her. Anyone seen Nicole? Love to hear ..

Haven't seen Keeley myself but have been thinking hard about visiting her.

If you look on the AsianVariety website, where she is listed as Kelly, there are a couple of videos of her - the two videos follow each other.

She seems to have small breasts but I really like her eyes.

I dont trust AsianSelection these days so I would book her through AsianOptions where she is also listed as Keeley.

SOme additional research leads me to take a pass on Keeley.

SOme additional research leads me to take a pass on Keeley.

Correct decision. I made the mistake of interviewing her today. Attractive girl, but ridiculously lazy. Don't believe half of what you read on her service list.

FR may follow, if I can be arsed (she couldn't be).

BTW, she's no longer 'working', if it can be called that, in Soho, but is using up potentially valuable space in Bayswater.

Correct decision. I made the mistake of interviewing her today. Attractive girl, but ridiculously lazy. Don't believe half of what you read on her service list.

FR may follow, if I can be arsed (she couldn't be).

BTW, she's no longer 'working', if it can be called that, in Soho, but is using up potentially valuable space in Bayswater.

Thanks for that Chris - I shall cross her off my list