Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
David10

Condom Etiquette

20 posts in this topic

When the time comes to cover the little guy before going inside a girl, do you normally apply the condom yourself or let the girl do the honours?

I find it a turn on to let the lady do it. It makes a change from civvy street where it seems a majority of women don't know how to put one on.

Some WGs have asked me to do it because they have long nails, but it seems like most of them like to put it on you, possibly to make sure you actually have one on!?

Edited by Tibbs

I can't recall a single punt where I've put it on myself

Most WGs have put it on for me - they have a significant interest (and expertise) in making sure it is on securely. But some don't seem bothered about whether the condom is on comfortably, for example not fully rolling back the foreskin before rolling the condom down the shaft. This can also make sex less than stimulating - OK if you want to last a long time I suppose, but I'd rather feel the full effects!

Only once have I had the WG use her mouth to apply the condom. A neat trick, but it did nothing for me I'm afraid.

I think the etiquette is just let them do it, I've not had a problem with it. In fact I enjoy it as once they've done oral to get me hard, they put it on and do oral again and then I slide in and get on with it, so had no problems here.

Without my glasses I have a tendancy to have them inside out so they don't roll back. I let the girl do it now.

I think it depends on the lady. I've met some ladies who put it on for me, I've met a few who actually put it on in as part of a blowjob and sometimes, more recently it seems, ladies will pass it to me for me to do. It varies and you just have to go with the flow.

When the time comes to cover the little guy before going inside a girl, do you normally apply the condom yourself or let the girl do the honours?

I much prefer the WG to apply it and thus ensure she is happy with it. I also find many EE WGs dont want me touching the condom in anyway till its on in case i contaminate it in their view, some are very particular about this which is good sense in my opinion.

then there are those girls who apply the condom with their mouth, which is very nice.

tammy/autumn temptation is an expert at this!

Only once have I had the WG use her mouth to apply the condom. A neat trick, but it did nothing for me I'm afraid.

I love it when the lady does that - really great trick and really horny!

Don't think I have ever applied a condom myself when on a punt, I always remove it after the event, just seems polite to me!

Sadly there are many ladies who do not know how to put the condom on properly. They partly unroll it and then stretch and snap it into place. This is uncomfortable and risky, as the rubber is stretched. The tightnes also reduces sensitivity. Does any lady know why some do this?

then there are those girls who apply the condom with their mouth, which is very nice.

tammy/autumn temptation is an expert at this!

So is Charlize of MK: highly erotic and sensual!

[.

Sadly there are many ladies who do not know how to put the condom on properly. They partly unroll it and then stretch and snap it into place. This is uncomfortable and risky, as the rubber is stretched. The tightnes also reduces sensitivity. Does any lady know why some do this?

I'd like to know the answer to this too - I always find that the girls provide the 'fitting service', and I would hazard a guess that it's about 50:50 between the ones that roll it on, and the snap-on brigade (must be a pun there about snap-on tools :P ).

I've experienced this time after time until I decided no more and started putting in on myself. Too many sessions were ruined because a badly applied rubber caused discomfort pain or even left me bleeding.

Ignorance, surely?

Ignorance, surely?

Inexcusable in this profession. Especially as the pack contains the instructions.

I let her do it.

Me too

I've experienced this time after time until I decided no more and started putting in on myself. Too many sessions were ruined because a badly applied rubber caused discomfort pain or even left me bleeding.

Ouch! I have experienced a variety of condom application technigues ranging from sublimely skilled through to downright clumsy, but I've never been subject to a condom related injury before.

I usually let the girl apply it unless she hands it to ma and makes it clear that in her boudoir, that is the man's job.

I've been with a few girls who deliberately put the condom on inside out, doing that sort of shuffle as the pull it down in the mistaken belief that it's more secure that way.