Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duxbury

Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

17 posts in this topic

Over the weekend I have been mulling over a photograph of Cheryl Cole on the front page of a colour supplement. I hadn't give her a second thought before, but she is hoisting up the hem of her dress ever so slightly to reveal a decorative tattoo that resembles the top of a stocking. This got me thinking about a new thread...do punters harbour fantasies about celebrities being WG's? If so, who and why? Also has anyone identified a WG having a close resemblance to a celebrity? Have WG's been asked to act and dress up as a celebrity?

Over the weekend I have been mulling over a photograph of Cheryl Cole on the front page of a colour supplement. I hadn't give her a second thought before, but she is hoisting up the hem of her dress ever so slightly to reveal a decorative tattoo that resembles the top of a stocking. This got me thinking about a new thread...do punters harbour fantasies about celebrities being WG's? If so, who and why? Also has anyone identified a WG having a close resemblance to a celebrity? Have WG's been asked to act and dress up as a celebrity?

Unlike you i have given Cheryl quite a few thoughts over the years. ;) I love the Geordie accent on a woman too so she would do nicely in fantasy land.

Alice Braga, because she's Brazilain and would be great, can't think of any other famous Brazlian girls I'd like!

Then Nicole Scherzinger

A Brazilian WG introduced me to a girl who looks like Shakira but prettier, WG was a bit of a mess gave me two different names (real name by mistake first I think) and didn't figure out who her friend is, can't recognize her on agency sites!

I have seen a girl on the purple site that looks like Cheryl Cole and she charges quite a hefty amount for her services!

A MFF with the Minogue sisters wouldnt be bad, although I would focus mainly on Danii!

I have seen a girl on the purple site that looks like Cheryl Cole and she charges quite a hefty amount for her services!

I will stick to my "thinking" about Cheryl and save my money. ;)

A MFF with the Minogue sisters wouldnt be bad, although I would focus mainly on Danii!

My preference would be Kylie, check out the gluteus maximus in her best videos,

I met a girl who looked like Sarah Michelle Gellar once. It was at a Soho walk up and so came as a complete surprise, but a happy one as she was incredibly fit. Alas my search for an Alyson Hannigan lookalike has so far come to no fruition.

I'd also love a 25/26 year old Drew Barrymore lookalike (she's still lovely, but doesn't quite have the same sparkle in her eye that she once did) if I ever met one I'd book hours and hours. :)

I had a lovely regular a few years back, the lovely but now retired Cindy

Of Leeds, who advertised as a Daryl Hannah lookalike. I hadn't a clue what Daryl Hannah looked like but was in love with Cindy!

I think some girls play on this. There was a girl at Sandys (I think) called herself Cameron, probably because she had a real look of Ms Diaz about her and clearly styled herself on it. Who could blame her?

There was a girl called Amanda at Saucy in 2009 who was ths spitting image of Cheryl Cole, complete with Geordie accent!

Holly Willoughby - those boobs get my attention

Any one of the panel of Loose women, not that I like any of them, its just good to know that for all they say about men, we at least get the chance to stick something in their mouths and shut them up for a few minutes.....Carol McGiffin any takers :eek:

I had a lovely regular a few years back, the lovely but now retired Cindy

Of Leeds, who advertised as a Daryl Hannah lookalike. I hadn't a clue what Daryl Hannah looked like but was in love with Cindy!

I think some girls play on this. There was a girl at Sandys (I think) called herself Cameron, probably because she had a real look of Ms Diaz about her and clearly styled herself on it. Who could blame her?

Oh Cameron Diaz! i thought you going to say Samantha Cameron, the prime minister's wife...who isn't bad!

Any one of the panel of Loose women, not that I like any of them, its just good to know that for all they say about men, we at least get the chance to stick something in their mouths and shut them up for a few minutes.....Carol McGiffin any takers :eek:

I shall watch Loose Women in a new light! Edited by Duxbury

I shall watch Loose Woemn in a new light!

Any news presenters? Susannah on Breakfast BBC TV? Or what about Soaps...Kinky Kat on Eastenders? Tania...lovely big arse?

I don't think she was at SS, or if so only briefly, and that was her problem in that she so often didn't turn up (assuming I have the right girl) and so moved from place to place. I saw her at one of parlours very near Heaton Park tram station and she was good but probably not special except her great looks made it real event.