NFMC123

How Do You Ask For Extras/kinks?

26 posts in this topic

I always like a bit of a finger up my bum. Well, not always, but you know what I mean!

When I go to a 'normal' girl (i.e. one who doesn't advertise specifically for that type of thing) I'm always embarrassed to directly ask for it as I don't want her to think I'm a perv. Which is a bit ridiculous as I wouldn't be there in the first place if I wasn't pervy.

So...do you just straight up ask for OWO/anal/kinks and not worry about the reaction if it's a no?

Email. In the booking, you can just ask.

I always like a bit of a finger up my bum. Well, not always, but you know what I mean!

When I go to a 'normal' girl (i.e. one who doesn't advertise specifically for that type of thing) I'm always embarrassed to directly ask for it as I don't want her to think I'm a perv. Which is a bit ridiculous as I wouldn't be there in the first place if I wasn't pervy.

So...do you just straight up ask for OWO/anal/kinks and not worry about the reaction if it's a no?

Whether you think punting per se makes someone a perv or not depends on how you look at it of course, i dont think it does personally.

I ask when enquiring myself as i dont expect a service not discussed to be offered, if its a no i can either book the WG anyway or go elsewhere, far easier than asking once at the punt in my opinion.

Like Lara says, I always try to get these things straight before making the visit - on email or on the phone. Most girls know what they will and will not do and are comfortable saying no ( even when in the room) but it's less of a problem clarifying these things pre meet.

Perhaps have some t-shirts made depicting the various kinks you like.

It'll be an ice breaker and a big hint.

I really like when a gent can tell me exactly what he's after. That way there's less guesswork, and I'm more relaxed because I know I'm pressing the right buttons.

A good thing to do is to spend the first five minutes chatting, and slip these things in (oh hoho) as you're speaking. You can make it clear that it's okay for her to refuse if it's not her thing.

Just ask. The worst she can say is no, and I'm sure she won't be offended if you've asked politely.

Perhaps have some t-shirts made depicting the various kinks you like.

It'll be an ice breaker and a big hint.

surely embroidered boxers would be better?

I enjoy anal play as well, and for many years was too embarrassed to ask for it directly. I spent a while seeing ladies who offered domination as it tends to be a standard part of their service, even though I wasn't really into the rest of the domination thing. Stupid of me really...

Anyway, I have overcome the embarrassment and just ask straight up either on the phone or by email beforehand, or when I first arrive. None of the ladies I have ever asked has been shocked or offended, and the vast majority are happy to do it.

Honestly, they've heard it all before so don't be shy.

If I'd forget to ask right away, I would probably start a conversation, then think of a way to make it go in the kinky direction. Kinda "oh and by the way..." "... I've heard it's fun" etc. But mostly it's just easier to ask before.

If there's something new I want to try I'll usually do a reverse booking. That gives me the chance to spell out what I'm after and gives the WGs a chance to reply in kind if they're interested.

As a result I've booked girls who do A eagerly rather than grudgingly and some great role players as well.

I did a pseudo-BDSM one once, but got quite intimidated by the replies and never went through with it!

Trust me we've heard some really weird shit in our time so your common or garden finger up the bum request won't phase us at all! A professional woman would politely say no if she doesn't do it, but as suggested if it's important to you ask in advance.

I wont see ladies who do not kiss, allow oral on them or fingering, so I ask by email in a discrete manner if there is not enough info in their profile or from FRs. Usually works.

Emailed a lady I plan to see next week, and in her reply she openly offered 'A' if I wanted it!

I enjoy anal play as well, and for many years was too embarrassed to ask for it directly. I spent a while seeing ladies who offered domination as it tends to be a standard part of their service, even though I wasn't really into the rest of the domination thing. Stupid of me really...

Anyway, I have overcome the embarrassment and just ask straight up either on the phone or by email beforehand, or when I first arrive. None of the ladies I have ever asked has been shocked or offended, and the vast majority are happy to do it.

Honestly, they've heard it all before so don't be shy.

Indeed , don't be shy .

What about the element of surprise ? If you mail beforehand etc . It can be too planned , no. ? She knows what to expect, and ok she's probably done it all before .

I still like to surprise a girl , like on a recent meeting , Where I ask her to get up on the bed , stick her arse out , get her head down into the bed , open her legs slightly,

I go to my jacket , take a toothbrush out of the inside pocket [ new , of course still in the package ]

You don't need to know the rest , just use a bit of imagination .

Indeed , don't be shy .

What about the element of surprise ? If you mail beforehand etc . It can be too planned , no. ? She knows what to expect, and ok she's probably done it all before .

I still like to surprise a girl , like on a recent meeting , Where I ask her to get up on the bed , stick her arse out , get her head down into the bed , open her legs slightly,

I go to my jacket , take a toothbrush out of the inside pocket [ new , of course still in the package ]

You don't need to know the rest , just use a bit of imagination .

That reminds me, I must make my 6mth checkup with the dentist

Don't worry about it mate,here you go...some Kinks

Us girlies have usually heard it all before in our line of work, I'd suggest either email before hand and ask or ask the lady in the first few minutes of the booking.

I personally love to know if someone has a certain link so you know that they are getting the most out of the time and so I know I'm hitting the right spots etc.

Cx

Write them down on a piece of paper and hide it under the pillow...

:)

i used to be shy but now just add any requests on the booking form for the other site if it's not on their profile or is unclear.this will usually be for rimming and fingering boith givuing and receiving ;)

Hmm, the tooth fairy may find it and misunderstand?

Us girlies have usually heard it all before in our line of work, I'd suggest either email before hand and ask or ask the lady in the first few minutes of the booking.

I personally love to know if someone has a certain link so you know that they are getting the most out of the time and so I know I'm hitting the right spots etc.

Cx

I totally agree with this post, CaraMay.

Not easily phased, most of you Ladies who have been around for a while, but I find it easier to ask ahead of time ( usually by e-mail ) if I have a particular activity in mind for my next meeting, even with a Lady I have seen before. :wub: . If we have not tried the specific activity together in the past, ( no details here, to preserve my own modesty :unsure: ) I think it is better to get things agreed well in advance, rather than "spring it on her" at the last minute, when we are already together ?? :D

Jack. :ph34r:

Hmm, the tooth fairy may find it and misunderstand?

LOL....

True,

Imagine the conversation....Pound coin? what pound coin, I just pissed on him and left LOL

Perhaps I'm too vanilla to have ever found this a problem. But basically I just come out with it, either to the maid on the phone, or to the WG herself. It's never gone further than water sports, and tie and tease, and checking over rimming and dirty talk.

eMail is good. A great way to get your thoughts down to explain clearly without getting tongue tied or embarassed. I've just broached the subject with a lady I've seen and trust enough to ask. Just waiting to hear back now :) The only problem is writing them down turns me on so I get distracted!

I remeber one of the first punts I had, the girls profile said "Anal extra £30", well I love anal, when I stepped into her bedroom, she asked how long I wanted , I said 1hr, which was £70 and then I said, you do Anal for 30 don't you?

I knew full well that it was on her likes in her profile, she said yes and the extra was paid, during the punt and most of the way in, I hadn't asked for it as I kind of felt shy about it, it was she that said "Do you want Anal now" thank God she did cos I really wanted it by now, so we did it.

Basically what I'm saying is that if the girl has it listed as extras then she would normally do it, if it's not listed then I'm inclined not to ask as I've found most girls don't like it when you ask for something they are not willing to do, it's important I think, to do your homework first and not put the girl on the spot with a request that could upset her nad then probably, the whole punt from then on if you are rejected.