Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole77

Enfield - Lucy Love It, Englishbrooke21, Candy Carmen

6 posts in this topic

Hi All

If anyone has seen either of the above listed girls from the other site, would appreciate any feedback. They all have good feedback on the other site but I like to get further opinions where possible.

Lucy love it was formely known as 'just love it' I believe. From looking on another thread it appears she doesnt provide OWO which may also sway my decision.

out of three purely based on body type, Candy Carmen would be my pick of the bunch...very curvy/voluptous/busty

anyone seen candy carmen?

thanks for finding lucy love it, thought she had gone.

Yup I've seen Candy Carmen used to be known as Catharina69.

Nice enough girl with lovely tits and does try to please. Only downside for me was with my after punt shower then finding there were no clean towels. I literally had to use toilet roll to pat myself dry as the towels looked disgusting.

As for Lucyloveit Indeed she used to be known as JustLoveIT. Tried hooking up with her last year but she apparently doesn't see black guys "because her boyfriend is black and doesnt want her to see black guys". Her problem. Plenty of fish n' all.

Only met Brooke. Nice girl and very good looking. Certainly looks younger than her stated age. She doesn't work from the nicest place but she provides a service I would regardas VFm. Nice kisser and solid owo with CIM. She told me she worked in a parlour in Bush Hill Park previously.

Thanks for info guys. Does Candy Carmen offer owo or cim or both?her tits look amazing,how is the rest of her body?

One review on other site mentioned brooke has a bit of a bubble butt,is that quite accurate?

Anyone know if Lucy Love It is still around?