SukhoiT50

Northampton Soft Touch Bodyworks

31 posts in this topic

I visited this place years ago and had a shit punt, never went back! Just checked out their website and they have girls I may be interested in!

Anyone here visit them? I don't want a massage, I want a GFE/PSE, do they cater for this? I ask cos their list of services all include massages (I am not interested in this).

Which girls offer a full personal service? (GFE/PSE, DFK, OWO, RO, etc) Any recommendations?

I haven't been often recently but I think it all depends on the girl, like lots of other places.

So I am not actually much help but ST often reply themselves to mention of their name on here.

On the other hand, I don't see them wanting to pin down girls to doing certain things on a forum.

FRs will give some indication of the reality, I guess.

Edited by vivluvsme

Look out for Holly Rude on the rota

I didn't realise that advertising is allowed on the forum?

I didn't realise that advertising is allowed on the forum?

Its a response to a question !

But if you feel that strongly feel free to report it to a moderator

1 person likes this

Thank you STB.

down, if you read this, may I send you a pm?

Whilst on this topic does anyone know what's happened to Nikki

Whilst on this topic does anyone know what's happened to Nikki

If you mean Nikki that was with us at Soft Touch Bodyworks, then she needed some time out from the industry.

Bonnie had a very simlilarly friendly nature to Nikki :)

Look out for Holly Rude on the rota

Holly looks amazing, I'm very happy for you to contribute info in response to questions here.

Can you answer the OP's fundamental one:

Is a full personal service (GFE/PSE, DFK, OWO, RO, CIM, etc) on a proper bed without a time-wasting massage available for £120ph??

If so, which girls provide that service?? Is Holly one of them??

Holly looks amazing, I'm very happy for you to contribute info in response to questions here.

Can you answer the OP's fundamental one:

Is a full personal service (GFE/PSE, DFK, OWO, RO, CIM, etc) on a proper bed without a time-wasting massage available for £120ph??

If so, which girls provide that service?? Is Holly one of them??

Hi venturer

We are a massage parlour and for over 16 years we have offered massages, all of which initially included HR and our standard massages still do.

So, every appointment includes a massage.

Personal services are available but not to the level as requested.

Holly is a very versatile lady, but I am unsure as to the CIM.

NONE of the other ladies would offer this, so if it was a necessary requirement for you then I don't think Soft Touch is for you.

Thank you STB.

down, if you read this, may I send you a pm?

yeah you can thats what its there for you dont have to ask for permission

I was asking if STB offer a full personal service (FPS) with all/some of the trimmings (without the massage), cos you seem to have girls on your website that offer it at other establishments! Bonnie, Lisa and Holly to name a few! But the list of services does not mention FPS.

Since Bonnie's name has been mentioned, just a quick comment, I have seen her at another establishment, had a very good time, MILF with big boobies, awesome tit wank and bj!

Thanks down, some members here don't like pming, so I feel it is best to ask first in some cases!

Edited by SukhoiT50

I was asking if STB offer a full personal service (FPS) with all/some of the trimmings (without the massage), cos you seem to have girls on your website that offer it at other establishments! Bonnie, Lisa and Holly to name a few! But the list of services does not mention FPS.

Since Bonnie's name has been mentioned, just a quick comment, I have seen her at another establishment, had a very good time, MILF with big boobies, awesome tit wank and bj!

Thanks down, some members here don't like pming, so I feel it is best to ask first in some cases!

Some of the ladies obviously offer some of the "trimmings" but not all :)

Sorry, but we do not advertise services on our website.

I cannot comment on how other places operate, nor how our ladies operate when they work elsewhere, I can only on comment onhow things work at Soft Touch Bodyworks :)

I shall pass on your comments to Bonnie :)

those people can f@*k off then if they dont like it why sign up in the first place? its part of the forums message board.

Edited by down

Appreciate your posts STB.

down, maybe we should start a thread and ask why some members don't like to pm?

Hi venturer

We are a massage parlour and for over 16 years we have offered massages, all of which initially included HR and our standard massages still do.

NONE of the other ladies would offer this, so if it was a necessary requirement for you then I don't think Soft Touch is for you.

Thanks for clarifying STB, CIM isn't a deal-breaker but the other services are. The problem is it's possible to purchase a skilled professional massage for £30-40ph. If I'm paying £120ph, I need personal services to be available for the duration, if I've got to have 30 mins massage first, while it may be nice, I feel as if I'm wasting my money.

Or is it the case that your operating licence makes it impossible to be explicit about the services and need to include a massage even if it only lasts a few minutes? Do you have proper beds or just massage tables?

Thanks for clarifying STB, CIM isn't a deal-breaker but the other services are. The problem is it's possible to purchase a skilled professional massage for £30-40ph. If I'm paying £120ph, I need personal services to be available for the duration, if I've got to have 30 mins massage first, while it may be nice, I feel as if I'm wasting my money.

Or is it the case that your operating licence makes it impossible to be explicit about the services and need to include a massage even if it only lasts a few minutes? Do you have proper beds or just massage tables?

I don't mean to appear rude venturer but do not wish to discuss the inner workings of my business on an open forum.

From what you seem to be wanting, I don't think Soft Toch Bodyworks is the best choice of venue for what you are looking for.

STB is in a convenient location for me to visit and have some lovely looking girls! I would visit if I could get a GFE and room with a bed!

For a town the size of Northampton, we are hardly spoilt for choice! Daydreams sucks, don't fancy any of the girls at Sirens, would not visit La Rosa again, they are nothing special! Roll on Milton Keynes and Bedford!

I don't mean to appear rude venturer but do not wish to discuss the inner workings of my business on an open forum.

From what you seem to be wanting, I don't think Soft Toch Bodyworks is the best choice of venue for what you are looking for.

It's what 99% of the guys on this forum want for their £120ph, so are you turning us all away?? Strange way to run a business!! :unsure:

STB is in a convenient location for me to visit and have some lovely looking girls! I would visit if I could get a GFE and room with a bed!

For a town the size of Northampton, we are hardly spoilt for choice! Daydreams sucks, don't fancy any of the girls at Sirens, would not visit La Rosa again, they are nothing special! Roll on Milton Keynes and Bedford!

Perhaps you should try a 1/2 hour "all in" option to see if we can saisfy your requirements :)

Currently 3 of our rooms have beds and 3 have massage tables, this will change to 4 beds/2 tables when we renovate the next room.

We have a lot of new girls who were a far more versatile than when you last visited and I am sure Bonnie will be just as good as when you seen her at a previous establishment :)

It's what 99% of the guys on this forum want for their £120ph, so are you turning us all away?? Strange way to run a business!! :unsure:

Well, either your assumption of 99% is incorrect or 99.9% of our business does not come from Punternet and I would therefore come to the conclusion that Ego Massage in Milton Keynes also has only 1% of its business from Punternet, but judging by the FRs in the database, I cant see that being the case

Perhaps you should try a 1/2 hour "all in" option to see if we can saisfy your requirements :)

Currently 3 of our rooms have beds and 3 have massage tables, this will change to 4 beds/2 tables when we renovate the next room.

We have a lot of new girls who were a far more versatile than when you last visited and I am sure Bonnie will be just as good as when you seen her at a previous establishment :)

I will consider your suggestion! I just read a few FRs and understand what "all in" means!

Your girls are the reason I am interested in your establishment! I recently discovered you currently have a ex Sandy's Superstar working at STB!

Edited by SukhoiT50

Hi venturer

I don't think you'll find that Holly will disappoint you in your requirement!

I will consider your suggestion! I just read a few FRs and understand what "all in" means!

Your girls are the reason I am interested in your establishment! I recently discovered you currently have a ex Sandy's Superstar working at STB!

We did have, but unfortunately she is no longer with us.

We do however have some other great ladies