bethom

Falling In Love With A Wg

44 posts in this topic

This is one thing I don't get.

Does it denote some deeper problem?

No you're probably just projecting a fantasy on some poor girl who's only trying to do her job....

I very much beg your pardon?

Are we a subhuman species? Are we not flesh and blood and as loveable as the next woman?

It's what the guys do about that sometimes baffles me.

Are we a subhuman species? Are we not flesh and blood and as loveable as the next woman?

That's not what I meant, or was intending to cite.

I mean that if a punter sees a WG over a time, and due to the sex he falls for her, it's just to me it doesn't seem healthy. Not because a WG is inferior or "sub-human".

I have no idea if i dont know the punter involved. Punting is a fantasy, hopefully a fun one and my advice is view it as that and walk away afterwards with no thought of anything more than having had a fun time and maybe wanting to punt with her again.

However, this can be easier said than done as i have experienced on ocassion. When i have clicked so well with a WG the lines can get a bit blurred which is my fault not hers. The GFE which wasnt around in my early punting days in the 80s into the 90s with kissing for example rarely being on offer makes these lines easier to blur nowadays in my view.

That's not what I meant, or was intending to cite.

I mean that if a punter sees a WG over a time, and due to the sex he falls for her, it's just to me it doesn't seem healthy. Not because a WG is inferior or "sub-human".

We've done this to death but fwiw I fell for a WG (and had a vey rewarding if ultimately unsuccessful relationship) and don't see it as unhealthy. She was attractive to me in all senses and I'd have been chasing her no matter how we met.

Not everyone can compartmentalise sex and emotion all of the time. To think otherwise is a little naive in my view.

Unrequited obsession, which you may actually be referring to, is unhealthy but sadly will occur from time to time.

Patients in hospital often fall in love with their nurses. People receiving help with emotional issues often fall in love with their therapists. Students fall in love with their teachers. Bosses can fall in love with their secretaries. It is in the nature of things to feel affection for those who offer us unusual care or attention even when they are just doing their job. It is not unhealthy. One needs to be aware of it as a possibility, recognise the likelihood that the feeling will be one-sided and not start being silly about it. But the unhealthy thing is probably to repress it or deny to yourself that you are susceptible to such an ordinary response to care and attention. Professions dealing with vulnerable people usually have rules policing permitted emotional involvement with those who come under their care. Most WGs have their own private rules for keeping things from getting messy. But that doesn't mean that feelings are never reciprocated or that it isn't possible for a successful, long-term romantic relationship to emerge from those who meet as, say, nurse and patient or PhD supervisor and student or, indeed, WG and client.

If you can't understand falling in love with a woman, then you certainly have a deep rooted problem :eek:

Maybe some therapy would help, maybe something happened in your childhood to make you this way?? :ph34r:

Or....maybe you just prefer men?? :lol:

Adored, pampered and loved even for just a moment.......

I have no idea if i dont know the punter involved. Punting is a fantasy, hopefully a fun one and my advice is view it as that and walk away afterwards with no thought of anything more than having had a fun time and maybe wanting to punt with her again.

Exactly, we dont know how others will cope with situations so can only explain it from our own view point, but this certainly the ideal way to view a booking.

Fall in love if you want during the booking, but remember that its a fantasy time your booking, and real life starts again the minute you walk away.

It's like asking to me - why are college/uni students most likely to make friends with the people they live closest with when moving to college/uni. We aren't a logical species either, despite what many believe.

Edited by Poorpunter

Well, I'm in love with all of them, if only for an hour at a time!

They might believe its love.... Like I love the girl who served me at Morrisons or Marks and Spencers today...... Its not quite love, fantasy more likey..

I fall in love with certain WGs all of the time...but dont let that fact determine whether I should make things uncomfortable for her...

But we are still girls and boys at the end of the day and I never say never... But with punting, its her who should make the first move and confirm whether we should give it a chance... I would give it a chance, give up punting, and give it a chance....

But its her choice as it is punting so the fantasy/realtiy is her control and as far as Im concerned its just fake fantasy and dont want to get hurt, but if not she should let me know and let things proceed........

Falling in love with a WG might sometimes be problematic, that's why I try to view them as "friends with benefits".

Falling in love with a WG might sometimes be problematic, that's why I try to view them as "friends with benefits".

That'll do, been looking for a way of not becoming attached to theses lovely ladies, rekon thats the best way of looking at it.

I do not see how it is much different from any other way people might meet and fall in love.

I can see how it can be problematic in some cases but as long as the emotion is given and received in equal measure, I can confirm that it can indeed work out tremendously.

However, this can be easier said than done as i have experienced on ocassion. When i have clicked so well with a WG the lines can get a bit blurred which is my fault not hers. The GFE which wasnt around in my early punting days in the 80s into the 90s with kissing for example rarely being on offer makes these lines easier to blur nowadays in my view.

Exactly punting shoould be a fantasy.Some men do not understand it.I was stalked many times by punters who fallen in love.

I'm not sure if it is a problem but I suspect that I fallin love with every girl I meet...

...for one hour or two hours or even a whole night sometimes.

But I get over it quickly, mentally divorce her and get ready for my next love affair :D

As I've reiterated on several threads dealing with this topic I have fallen in love with a wg who I have seen many times over many years. One of the first indicators was when we met "just for a chat" because circumstances prevented anything else. That ten minutes was gorgeous and from then on I knew. It was 31 years ago that I last felt like this and whatever cynics, realists and envious punters might say they won't change my mind!!

As I've reiterated on several threads dealing with this topic I have fallen in love with a wg who I have seen many times over many years. One of the first indicators was when we met "just for a chat" because circumstances prevented anything else. That ten minutes was gorgeous and from then on I knew. It was 31 years ago that I last felt like this and whatever cynics, realists and envious punters might say they won't change my mind!!

Are posters trying to change your mind, thats not what posting about this is about for me, just giving my opinions.

As a relatively new punter I surprisingly found it fairly easy to learn to compartmentalise lust from love from the start. I click well with most WGs I meet and think this is the best ‘hobby’ a man can have, yet I mentally accept that it’s just a WGs job to make us feel good so that we go back for more – it’s about making money to maintain a lifestyle for most girls - I’ve always thought of them as ‘horny actresses’.

I’ve previously punted with a favourite regular for 15 visits, and would have loved for things to develop further, but accepted that it was really up to her, and very unlikely to because of her ‘complicated’ life as she put it. We got on very well, so I accepted the situation because it was emotionally manageable for me.

Of all the lovely girls I have seen, I can quite honestly say that ‘love’ has never came into it. However I recently met a girl who did have a noticeable effect on me. It was so strange, but I knew the feeling was so mutual without any explanation. It was my second visit with her [The first was great, but certainly nothing more than another great punt!] wegot on so well and I stayed for an extra hour for free to ‘satisfy’ her [again] and we enjoyed some pleasant conversation which crossed over into personal life – I didn’t want to leave but had to because she had to see another client. I decided to pursue this further by conversations on her personal phone, and ultimately asked if she’d come to my home for a meeting – as she really didn’t want to continue ‘working’ - but she said she would with me. We connected on a completely different level, and I did not feel I had any control in this.

We cannot always choose or understand why we feel the way we do, but after having several torrid love affairs in my life, I certainly know what love is, and its all consuming but ultimately exciting – albeit very rare. It’s nothing to do with lust, and more to wanting to be with them, help them, and share inner feelings [not easy when it’s a WG]

Anyway, we’ve since met a few times at my home and she ended up staying over too. To be honest, it has been bliss and not like punting at all, but I’ve already accepted mentally that it’s unlikely to last because she is so young and undecided on almost everything [but I’ll enjoy it while I can]. So, love can happen anytime [even when punting], and we really cannot choose or explain when and where [orwhy and with who]. The hard thing is keeping your head and being mature enough to know where to take it, if anywhere, and enjoy it while it lasts [nothing ever does]. Personally I believe that if you find love, and its mutual, then why shouldn’t it be pursued, whatever the circumstances, because there’s no greater feeling in life. If my current predicament is not to be, then at least I will be happy that I tried, and enjoyed a sensational experience that has taken my punting to a much higher level. It’s even made me think it may be time for a break from it for a while and take up a new pursuit in life!

Great post Prima.

Just a bit hard to read as the type is so small.

Lucy :)

Great post Prima.

Just a bit hard to read as the type is so small.

Lucy :)

Thanks Lucy - sorry wasnt meaning to produce such 'small print' - think its 'cos I coppied it from Word after spell checking :wacko:;)

I think i said on a slightly different, but similar thread. I don't think it's possible to choose who we fall in love with. These things are usually out of our control, as i'm sure we all enter the paid scene with zero intentions, as far as emotions are concerned.

I don't know who wrote the song 'Cos i can't make you love me' - i know George Michael amongst others sang it. The title is enough, but a couple of lines say 'I'll close my eyes & then i won't see, the love you do not feel when you're holding me'.

Nuff said! Good little post PP :)

Edited by wudsy

Give us a link Wudsy to that song please. :)

Edited by Lucy7