Asian Playboy

Would You Ever Consider A Wg Your Girlfriend?

54 posts in this topic

Would you ever consider a WG your girlfriend?

If you see her regularly, take her out for drinks/dinner dates, chat regularly and have lots of sex... Shes doing most things a girlfriend would do. In your head she is made out as almost like an actual girlfriend... You get on very well, have seen other WGs but this one you get along with the best...

Whats your opinions on this? You might even say to your friends your going to see your girlfriend when you go off to see her.

PS. Its never happened to me, but I would be a regular of the girl I last saw, but wont be able to see her again (For god knows how long) Because I work on week days :(

If you see her regularly, take her out for drinks/dinner dates, chat regularly and have lots of sex... Shes doing most things a girlfriend would do. In your head she is made out as almost like an actual girlfriend... You get on very well, have seen other WGs but this one you get along with the best...

Whats your opinions on this? You might even say to your friends your going to see your girlfriend when you go off to see her.

PS. Its never happened to me, but I would be a regular of the girl I last saw, but wont be able to see her again (For god knows how long) Because I work on week days :(

Most certainly not unless she was a girlfriend in the not paying sense and its mutual.

Its all very simple, if you are paying for sex or dinner etc the WG isnt your girlfriend, thats a very deluded way of thinking to my mind that could well lead to heartbreak and is not a healthy way of viewing punting in my opinion.

Edited by smiths

It's all very simple. If you think any particular WG really is besotted with you, ask her for a free shag... or if you're romantically inclined "I really like you. Would you come out with me on a date?"

Here's a tip for you, you need a thick skin for that tactic, because the answers go something like:-

1/ Fuck off.

2/ No thanks.

3/ Yes.

Together answers 1 and 2 account for 99.9 percent of all cases. (And even in the 1 in thousand cases you get a "Yes"... you might just find it turns out to be a very expensive "free" date.)

Its all very simple, if you are paying for sex or dinner etc the WG isnt your girlfriend, thats a very deluded way of thinking to my mind that could well lead to heartbreak and is not a healthy way of viewing punting in my opinion.

For the reason above I also would not go there.Never have, never will because I believe that ulimately it will end in a messy way. I would rather keep punting and civvie life very much separate

A relationship is a two-sided situation. OK, you may regard the lady as your girlfriend, but does she regard you as her boyfriend? You may simply fill an economic need for her and no other need--after all, that is her job. A boyfriend extends far beyond that. If her relationship with you is only that, she's not your gitlfriend.

You have a seriously bad day at work... Does she....

Send you consoling texts?

Bake you a cake?

Clear her diary & rush to comfort you?

A friend of hers dies....

Does she tell you?

Does she cry down the phone?

Do you rush round to hers & cuddle her whilst she talks to her Mum?

There is a family event....

Does she invite you?

Does her Grandmother invite you?

Do you arrange to meet afterwards?

Possibly if you have a fairy tale notion of relationships!

Does she pick your pants up off the floor, do you pick up her dry cleaning, attend family events together, bicker over what to watch on telly, lay around in bed and do the crossword together on a Sunday morning. Do you introduce her to your friends you tell she is your girlfriend?

It really isn't anything like a real boy/girlfriend relationship...

Meh, maybe you guys are right.

Was just an interesting food for thought really.

no way, if you're paying then it is business. Thats not to say you can't both have a good time, but the moment I started getting emotional feelings for her Id move on.

I've had relationships with three wg over the years where I have not paid for sex, but I don't know if I'd class them as girlfriends, although one always introduced me as her boyfriend. These relationships always develop, no surprise, out of a connection formed during sex where we just "click".

Now as to the question of whether I would ever consider a wg for a potential girlfriend, then absolutely yes. I don't have a problem with the profession and find their attitude mostly refreshing and honest.

Edited by Rojo

The ladies in this profession are no different to others you may find elsewhere, however some have an extra layer of confidence which in itself can be an attractive trait to have...

No I would not. As one member of this forum puts (or put) it "it's not the sex you pay for but the ability to walk away afterwards", which may not truly reflect my motives but has some truth in it.

no i would not think that im not that dumb

No I would not. As one member of this forum puts (or put) it "it's not the sex you pay for but the ability to walk away afterwards", which may not truly reflect my motives but has some truth in it.

I like to think of the WG's I see as PAYG girlfriends rather than the 'contract' type where you get so many free minutes a month but pay irrespective of whether you use the minutes or not. :)

It's not impossible for a wg to become your girlfriend. It's unlikely, there are a lot of issues to overcome, but not impossible.

It's not impossible for a wg to become your girlfriend. It's unlikely, there are a lot of issues to overcome, but not impossible.

A WG may start dating a client, at that point she should become a girlfriend, who is a WG. The relationship is enormously different.

For your book........er, no, how would you tell the children how you met?????

A WG may start dating a client, at that point she should become a girlfriend, who is a WG. The relationship is enormously different.

Or

A WG may start dating a client, at that point she should become a girlfriend, who was a WG. ;)

Or would you consider your girlfriend to start working as a WG,

Either way I would say yes so long as it was her choice and she was and played safe.

No, never in a million years. In my time of hundreds of girls, thought 2 were - got it wrong twice. Never making that mistake again. Just turn up pay enjoy leave.

Lie! It's easy! ;)

But honestly, you could just say online, and they'd be none the wiser.

Oh I've just written drivel on this on another thread before I saw this.

I agree with the majority of posts above but would you consider a wg as a friend? Then yes.

I feel I've been in that situation a few times, one lasting 20 years of and on , and always never thought of trying it on to have sex away from paying situation but did enjoy lots of meets away from work, staying at her parents' house etc.

It does make it a nice scene that there is no awkwardness about her thinking you're trying anything on, or either being awkward inadvertently seeing bits of body or discussing any subject whatsoever. You each know just about the most private things about each other.

As a girlfriend, I see the pitfalls but clearly it works for some nd you her stories, not least from the prlour owners, about girl meting their ideal man initially as a punter and it becoming serious and she has left the profession.

We tell everyone we met in a bar.

I have dated someone who I met doing this. A bit awkward, but it wasn't right anyway. In my opinion, men will always see you as a "whore," regardless, in my case yes.

As I had posited elsewhere, the question is, do you WANT the WG to be your girlfriend? Well put by Lydia and Lara, am I going to be crying down the phone to you when I am upset about something if you are also paying me for sex? I don't think so. Most punters don't want that, they want my best bits. Obviously I don't really want to be doing that to a boyfriend either, but that is their role sometimes, to be comforting or whatever, bad bits when I am in a foul mood and the good.Do you want to see me in my teddy pyjamas?! Mmmm....sexy.

As for Southernboy....I don't think that a lot of people would say where they met....there are some dodgy encounters out there, and I am not thinking of children with the person when I first meet them.

But in reality, once a Wg always a WG in most men's eyes, rightly or wrongly.

And hero - I think you'll find the opposite - a lot of WG's aren't that confident and are subject to the neuroses of most women (and people in general). We are just confident when we meet clients as it;s easier that way!

Hmmm Interesting,

I've seen sides to ladies (in both worlds) that are quite the opposite to your post above....confident in life and have a sense of direction and purpose and with each achievement and goal (not necessarly monetary) become more and more relaxed. Maybe people may have hang-ups about this profession, but I certainly dont and again I cannot be living in some sort of cacoon as have experienced both the good and bad (the good outwaying the bad tenfold).

Your second paragraph depicts a very normal relationship, it has nothing to do with what we do, who we are and where we come from, love is something far greater and it's not just something that happens in fairytales....

I was told at a very young age that life is to be enjoyed and I like to think that I have a smile on my face 99.9% of the time (a real happy smile)

Apologies if I'm wrong, but that's quite a negative picture you paint above...