sciros

Report 109257 - Blank Details?

5 posts in this topic

The same (almost) happened to my FR on Mira-it was cut short by the system and my recommendation changed from YES to. NO!!! Seems like a system error-have requested the mods to delete so i can submit a new report

Mods don't have any dealing or access to the FR system.

Log in to your FR account and see if it gives you any clues or instructions to correct the problem.

The same (almost) happened to my FR on Mira-it was cut short by the system and my recommendation changed from YES to. NO!!! Seems like a system error-have requested the mods to delete so i can submit a new report

Happy to read your FR ,paws :D I got to read most of it last night ,then it had gone this morning . Now the full version is online .

Glad to see things are going well for you after last year when I felt rather guilty that your first bombed . I will send you a pm with a recommendation of a girl not discussed openly on the boards . I think you deserve it for coming back, when I thought you were lost . :D

Maybe it's one of those "I won't go into details but...." type FR's taken to the extreme :lol:

Edited by partylover