Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spunkie74

Reliable Hardsports Provider London / Se

10 posts in this topic

If hardsports is not your thing please refrain from posing your opinion about your discust etc as Id rather you keep your opinion to your self or at least post elsewhere.

For those that do like to partake or have an interest in this fetish Id like to enquire about girls who are reliable and happy to perform this service in London and the SE. Any info gratefully received

Try 'NaughtyGirlSoph' from the other site....I think she comes to London now and again...supposed to be one of the best.....

Edited by KentAde

Unfortunately she's not planning to come to London for a while unless you're willing to pay a mini fortune.

not my bag - but good luck in your quest - we're all entitled to our pleasures in life!

Yep ditto. Just to clarify I've never done h/s so can't comment if NGS would suit your requirements.

If hardsports is not your thing please refrain from posing your opinion about your discust etc as Id rather you keep your opinion to your self or at least post elsewhere.

For those that do like to partake or have an interest in this fetish Id like to enquire about girls who are reliable and happy to perform this service in London and the SE. Any info gratefully received

I think you will find this is an open forum in which posters can post on any threads they wish to. I have zero interest in shitting either on another or being shat on. Good luck with your search.

You're right, you can post what you like but its a polite request for help so probably best to start another topic to debate the pros and cons of the activity.

You're right, you can post what you like but its a polite request for help so probably best to start another topic to debate the pros and cons of the activity.

What is probably best to you might not be to others and that was my point. If someone wants shitting thats their business in my view, hopefully he will get a few more recommendations.

All on the other site; Sophie1989, pissygalore, Charlie118 and Queen of Fetish.

It depends if you want to give or receive or both. You could try DivineDeea she does giving.