Asian Playboy

How Often Do You Punt And What Is Your Expenditure On Punting?

44 posts in this topic

Just curious guys...

How often do you punt, and what is your monthly expenditure on punting?

For me, I punt once a month, costing normally around £60-90.

Although. I could do twice a month without breaking the bank. But I try to limit myself so I can use my disposable income on other things too (Clothes, holiday etc.)

Thanks.

P.S. This thread has probably been done before, just couldnt find one...

Have calmed down a bit this year, one a month 2 x purple site at £250 for two hours and 3 x favourite girl at £600 for the afternoon

Usually £120 with my regular, and maybe another £60 - 100 when I fancy throwing the net a little wider with someone different Inbetween. Like you I limit myself so that i can afford to sample some of lifes other luxuries, But boy it requires a lot of self discipline as this game can get very addictive

Just curious guys...

How often do you punt, and what is your monthly expenditure on punting?

For me, I punt once a month, costing normally around £60-90.

Although. I could do twice a month without breaking the bank. But I try to limit myself so I can use my disposable income on other things too (Clothes, holiday etc.)

Thanks.

P.S. This thread has probably been done before, just couldnt find one...

You're not writing a book or an article, are you?

Your opening posts generally give a little info about your activities then ask for info from the forum. Like this thread and others such as when did you start, how busy are wgs, where are most of their clients from, would you lick out (sic) a wg, can and when does a wg become a girlfriend and recently asking Smiths how much he's spent and for how long etc?

I'm probably just paranoid.....

You're not writing a book or an article, are you?

Your opening posts generally give a little info about your activities then ask for info from the forum. Like this thread and others such as when did you start, how busy are wgs, where are most of their clients from, would you lick out (sic) a wg, can and when does a wg become a girlfriend and recently asking Smiths how much he's spent and for how long etc?

I'm probably just paranoid.....

Good luck to him if he is - I'd probably buy a copy :D

Good luck to him if he is - I'd probably buy a copy :D

Agreed! Couldnt care less, names changed to protect the innocent etc Unless he is called Mr Smiths!!

At the moment it's weekly at around £130 per punt, but I'm trying to cut back to twice a month. It's very difficult though, I think I might be addicted. I often find myself thinking about the next week's appointment before I've even been to the current week's. I take it you've all seen 'Shame'.

If I had a much higher income I think the perfect schedule would be two 2-hour punts per week. I'd be happy with that! :-)

Certainly not! Just wanted to see if my answers differs from yours and just to give some prespictive I guess!

Agreed! Couldnt care less, names changed to protect the innocent etc Unless he is called Mr Smiths!!

:D Maybe i am, maybe i am not. ;)

:D Maybe i am, maybe i am not. ;)

I'll ask Mr Tibbs (cos they call him Mr Tibbs) if are then!!!

about once a week on average, £100-120 a week .

about once a week on average, £100-120 a week .

Cheeky question... But how much do you earn per week/month/year to be able to spend that much a week on punting?

Im on a faily average income, so it seems like alot for me!

Cheeky question... But how much do you earn per week/month/year to be able to spend that much a week on punting?

This is an even more suspicious question than your opening one. Southernboy may be right?

As often and as much spare cash that I have.

That usually works out at two to three meets a week and/or £250.

All my other interests are cost free and I'm single.

You should consider a career in the church.

Free accomodation, a generous stipend, extras for hatches, matches & despatches, and a percentage from the lead and silverware 'fences' keeps my hobby ticking over a treat.

It was once every couple of months and I wouldn't go over £120 for an hour. However, haven't punted since February, although am increasingly feeling the need to do so in the near future.

It's been between 1 to 3 visits per month, for the last 6 months. Price is harder to quantify, as length of time, what I've been asking for etc. has varied a bit. Not been above £130 per hour though.

How much do I earn? cheeky boy. more than enough to cover my punting habit. as context, I am single, no kids, have a cheap mortgage and generally cheap lifestyle.

Some things are best kept secret... :P

I punt about 2 or 3 times a month. One two hour booking, usually with a lady I have met before, and one or two one hour bookings, usually with newbies to me. I budget on £500/month and rarely exceed that, usually spending a little less.

I have to budget one punt per fortnight, just about enough to keep me sane ( though it can get tough towards the end of an 'abstinence week' ), and I stick with 30 minute sessions, max £100. I used to love an hour with the Oriental chicks but two unloads at £100 are 'needs punting' to me, so I have to give up the leisure time, unfortunately.

How much do I earn? cheeky boy. more than enough to cover my punting habit. as context, I am single, no kids, have a cheap mortgage and generally cheap lifestyle.

You just know his next question will be "Can i have your payroll number and bank details just to confirm this"!!! :lol:

Twice per week with a max of £250.00 for both, mixture of other site girls and a good Chinese massage with extras of course. And before all the questions, yes I can easily afford it......

I have to budget one punt per fortnight, just about enough to keep me sane ( though it can get tough towards the end of an 'abstinence week' ).

I am always interested in guys who say that sex is a "need" for them rather than a desire. I punt 2 or 3 times a month as posted above. I'd punt more often if I could afford it. However, I don't see it as a "need", much more of an enjoyable luxury. I have happily gone 3 months or more in my pre-punting days without sex (good exercise for my right wrist in fact ;) ) and although I missed the intimacy of sex, I couldn't say that the lack of it was driving me insane.

I certainly feel that punting is addictive though. The more I do it, the more I want. Perhaps that's the phenomena being described.

Once per week at no more than £100, on average