Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chrissmith

Juicy Jordan Jugs

8 posts in this topic

Hello

I've seen a girl called JJJ or Juicy Jordan Jugs on another website - she looks fantastic, seems to have good feedback there and offers a lot of services.

Has anyone here met her and can give a personal view?

Not the best blow job but the tits make up for it and realy nice giving them a Tit fuck

I went to try and see her the other day and saw her maid, who told me that she did not offer a come twice in the hour service, (which is important for me, as I always come within seconds the first time but can nearly always recover and enjoy the second attempt). I therefore walked away, and was then phoned and abused by the lady herself - the whole experience screamed "don't touch with a barge-pole."

Thanks for the replies.

I may give her a call and see what she/her maid are like.

There is a girl nearby I wanted to meet as well so may stay clear if JJJ.

I saw her recently for just a quickie BJ service. Not particulary good OW - more of a HJ really - but agree that her tits are fantastic. Nice girl and very open.

I saw her a few days ago, and would not recommend - she only sees the money.

Hi all, just been to see Jordan and can honestly say, "avoid like the plague!". I was greeted at the door by the maid, (her sister), who is lovely, and ushered nicely into the bedroom. Jordan entered topless and yes her boobs are great. I paid 20 quid for a hand job and an extra 10 to touch her pussy,

She started with a foot wank but seemed bored from the outset. she was very reluctant to let me touch her pussy even though I had paid extra and was more intent on getting me to wank off whilst she played with her pussy.

I had explained that it was my first time and was very nervous and that I was concerned I might not cum before I had even got on the bed, but when she decided that I wasn't going to cum, (after only 5 minutes), she exclaimed that I was no good to her and that she never wanted to see me again!! She then got off the bed and stomped out slamming the door behind her. 

Her sister reappeared to show me out and was sympathetic upon hearing my explanation, but I obviously got no apology or partial refund from Jordan herself.

To sum up, I wonder if she is a scam artist that does this regularly. I found her bored, rude, the wrong side of 50, even though her AW profile claims she is 39!! And she is drier than a box of sand and had to spit on her fingers several times just to gain entry, when I tried to follow suit it was still dry and she looked at me like I was about to commit a crime, rather than just enjoy myself for the money I had paid.

I would go back in a blink if I could be with her sister, but as for Jordan herself-

AVOID AVOID AVOID - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY TO BE INSULTED BY THIS ANCIENT HARPY!!!

Hope this helps guys!! :unsure:

Hi all, just been to see Jordan and can honestly say, "avoid like the plague!". I was greeted at the door by the maid, (her sister), who is lovely, and ushered nicely into the bedroom. Jordan entered topless and yes her boobs are great. I paid 20 quid for a hand job and an extra 10 to touch her pussy,

She started with a foot wank but seemed bored from the outset. she was very reluctant to let me touch her pussy even though I had paid extra and was more intent on getting me to wank off whilst she played with her pussy.

I had explained that it was my first time and was very nervous and that I was concerned I might not cum before I had even got on the bed, but when she decided that I wasn't going to cum, (after only 5 minutes), she exclaimed that I was no good to her and that she never wanted to see me again!! She then got off the bed and stomped out slamming the door behind her. 

Her sister reappeared to show me out and was sympathetic upon hearing my explanation, but I obviously got no apology or partial refund from Jordan herself.

To sum up, I wonder if she is a scam artist that does this regularly. I found her bored, rude, the wrong side of 50, even though her AW profile claims she is 39!! And she is drier than a box of sand and had to spit on her fingers several times just to gain entry, when I tried to follow suit it was still dry and she looked at me like I was about to commit a crime, rather than just enjoy myself for the money I had paid.

I would go back in a blink if I could be with her sister, but as for Jordan herself-

AVOID AVOID AVOID - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY TO BE INSULTED BY THIS ANCIENT HARPY!!!

Hope this helps guys!! :unsure:

Sounds wonderful

May even tempt me away from my steady Thai diet  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by BillGoldberg