Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dmc32

Wg Jealously

83 posts in this topic

OK, I'm getting on a bit and don't kid myself that wgs fancy me. But, during post postprandial chat I've noticed on several occasions that she (almost always Thai in my case) isn't happy when other wgs are discussed, even though she's asked me about other girls I've seen. I know she's probably seen 20 other guys since I saw her last, but that doesn't seem to matter and sometimes we've ended up arguing.

Just normal female behaviour?

I'd be particularly in interested in comments from other ladies?

OK, I'm getting on a bit and don't kid myself that wgs fancy me. But, during post postprandial chat I've noticed on several occasions that she (almost always Thai in my case) isn't happy when other wgs are discussed, even though she's asked me about other girls I've seen. I know she's probably seen 20 other guys since I saw her last, but that doesn't seem to matter and sometimes we've ended up arguing.

"Post postprandial chats"? Or post coital?

Or are you an after-dinner speaker?

:)

I find it usually goes down well with chinese girls when you say "you were much better than the last girl I saw", being modest most of them will act all coy if you say that and try not to accept the compliment but you can always see they are trying hard not to smile

"Post postprandial chats"? Or post coital?

Or are you an after-dinner speaker?

:)

We always eat. but you're right.

Hmm. I have to say that the Thais who have cooked for me tended to be the jealous type.

There's something about the temperament of good cooks who provide delicious sex. ;)

I have noticed this many times in EE WG group flats where i punt with a particular WG then spot her colleague and decide to punt with her with the first WG sometimes giving me a dirty look, it makes me chuckle, i decide who i punt with and couldnt care less about stupid concepts like jealously in punting. In fact i punt to avoid all that utter possessiveness shit as i see it.

Its all very simple, i fuck who i wish to and a WG does what she wants to do with whoever she wishes to. If i were challenged on this subject it would be the last time i would punt with the WG, too much like a partner for my liking, shag around as much as possible with as many women as possible as i can has always been my thinking and i intend that to continue.

Edited by smiths

I find it usually goes down well with chinese girls when you say "you were much better than the last girl I saw", being modest most of them will act all coy if you say that and try not to accept the compliment but you can always see they are trying hard not to smile

And often, on your next visit, they try harder to ensure they maintain their position in the pleasure giving hierarchy?

Edited by Corus Boy

Hmm. I have to say that the Thais who have cooked for me tended to be the jealous type.

There's something about the temperament of good cooks who provide delicious sex. ;)

It's the spices!

Wait to you get picked up by a "Feedback Stalker" girl on the other site! :eek:

And often on your next visit they try harder to ensure they maintain their position in the pleasure giving hierarchy?

I have yet to find out.

As we both know the chinese girls at CR only stay for a week at a time :(

Hopefully they will remember the compliment next time they are in town, I only say it if I genuinly mean it though

Wait to you get picked up by a "Feedback Stalker" girl on the other site! :eek:

LOL whats that all about? Do they demand to know why you have been visiting other girls or something?

I have noticed this many times in EE WG group flats where i punt with a particular WG then spot her colleague and decide to punt with her with the first WG sometimes giving me a dirty look, it makes me chuckle, i decide who i punt with and couldnt care less about stupid concepts like jealously in punting. In fact i punt to avoid all that utter possessiveness utter shit as i see it.

Interesting to see your view smiths, which is like mine. What I'm looking for though is although not logical (given that wgs are selling their services as a business) is it reasonable for them to be jealous, or is it just human nature? I suspect it's the latter?

LOL whats that all about? Do they demand to know why you have been visiting other girls or something?

Go to the top of the class!

I have yet to find out.

As we both know the chinese girls at CR only stay for a week at a time :(

Hopefully they will remember the compliment next time they are in town, I only say it if I genuinly mean it though

They will, also they have their own communication channels, as many are friends and pass information, good and bad, back and forth.

A girl the other week turned up at my place with a bag containing my favourite drinks and food, her friend had tipped her off.

Another showed me, my entry in her "work diary/notebook," no way anyone else could have identified me, but my likes and dislikes were detailed and it ended;

Clean apartment

Nice Shower

Nice Bath

Nice Man

Edited by Corus Boy

Interesting to see your view smiths, which is like mine. What I'm looking for though is although not logical (given that wgs are selling their services as a business) is it reasonable for them to be jealous, or is it just human nature? I suspect it's the latter?

Its not at all reasonable in my view as its a totally one-way street unless she immediately says you will be her only punter, and that relies on me trusting a total or virtual stranger. So i would say its human nature but of course not all WGs by any means think like this, or do they when the right punter for them comes along, who knows the answer to that, not me.

Regarding jealousy in general, I believe there is quite a bit in evidence at various establishments. At a parlour I visit regularly, I've been told by 2 girls that the bitching & backbiting, particulary when some girls get more clients than others - is heavy.

Go to the top of the class!

Luckily I never use the system on the other site so I will never have such problems lol

I know that several of the WGs I've seen are good friends (I've booked threesomes on this basis with them), and there's definitely no jealousy there, and yes they do share information. When visiting one of the for them first time it was quite obvious that she'd found out a bit about me in advance.

Its not at all reasonable in my view as its a totally one-way street unless she immediately says you will be her only punter, and that relies on me trusting a total or virtual stranger. So i would say its human nature but of course not all WGs by any means think like this, or do they when the right punter for them comes along, who knows the answer to that, not me.

I think we're agreed about the logic and how it's unreasonable, and I know it isn't all wgs. However Ive encountered it a few times where my admission to seeing other girls has been met with disapproval, even though she's fucking several guys every day. As I always said in my previous job 'it doesn't have to make sense?'

I should state again that I don't think I'm some kind of stud!

Edited by dmc32

I think we're agreed about the logic and how it's unreasonable, and I know it isn't all wgs. However Ive encountered it a few times where my admission to seeing other girls has been met with disapproval, even though she's fucking several guys every day. As I always said in my previous job 'it doesn't have to make sense?'

As i said if a WG mentioned it and looked disapproving i wouldnt be returning, no strings and no hassle includes no stupid jealously in my book. ;)

Maybe this is the kind of thread ladies aren't attracted to, (or mine?) but I'd really like to have some female feedback?

They will, also they have their own communication channels, as many are friends and pass information, good and bad, back and forth.

A girl the other week turned up at my place with a bag containing my favourite drinks and food, her friend had tipped her off.

Another showed me, my entry in her "work diary/notebook," no way anyone else could have identified me, but my likes and dislikes were detailed and it ended;

Clean apartment

Nice Shower

Nice Bath

Nice Man

Fair play, she must have really wanted to impress bringing you food and drinks lol!

So you usually opt to have the girl sent to your house rather than visit the CR house? I usually just pop in when I'm in the area.

On a side note as per the other thread, speaking of CR girls I think I know why Mimi didn't like fingering, I was paranoid that my hands must look dirty or something despite the fact that I was immaculately clean (as I always am when visiting a WG) and even offered to wash my hands first, but a little googling and a browse of the saafe site leads me to believe she was wearing a "sponge" its a device that allows WGs and even athletes to continue working through their periods, there are loads of threads over there asking how to avoid it being detected and how to react should a punter start exploring with his fingers....learning something new every day lol

Regarding jealousy in general, I believe there is quite a bit in evidence at various establishments. At a parlour I visit regularly, I've been told by 2 girls that the bitching & backbiting, particulary when some girls get more clients than others - is heavy.

There is a hell of a lot at some places. I have been to group flats where the WG i had booked turned out to actually be her colleague that had taken my call and once their she has said her colleague has AIDS or is really shit at sex and she is better. Some will stab each other in the back right, left and centre.

At Parlours in the past that had the WGs lining up for me to choose there was often clear jealousy and bad feeling between some WGs.

Maybe this is the kind of thread ladies aren't attracted to, (or mine?) but I'd really like to have some female feedback?

My advice is PM a Mod and ask them to move it to the main board, its suitable for their in my view, obviously they may disagree of course, that might lead to more WG responses.

Fair play, she must have really wanted to impress bringing you food and drinks lol!

So you usually opt to have the girl sent to your house rather than visit the CR house? I usually just pop in when I'm in the area.

On a side note as per the other thread, speaking of CR girls I think I know why Mimi didn't like fingering, I was paranoid that my hands must look dirty or something despite the fact that I was immaculately clean (as I always am when visiting a WG) and even offered to wash my hands first, but a little googling and a browse of the saafe site leads me to believe she was wearing a "sponge" its a device that allows WGs and even athletes to continue working through their periods, there are loads of threads over there asking how to avoid it being detected and how to react should a punter start exploring with his fingers....learning something new every day lol

I was looking at the saafe site today for other reasons and also read the sponge stuff you refer to. Led me to thinking back to girls I'd ro'd who sometimes seemed less enthusiastic than previously. Just wish they'd say! Today's recipient was much more receptive I'm pleased to say.