Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fisto

Coffee Or Mango?

7 posts in this topic

Can't find any field reports on them. Any experiences? I'd also be interested to hear more about Prada. Thanks!

Accidentally met Coffee and Lucky the other day when trying to see Nathasha.

Coffee - pretty much like pics only not made up.

Lucky - made up but not as good as pics.

Seen Prada a few times and don't want you to see her!

Accidentally met Coffee and Lucky the other day when trying to see Nathasha.

Coffee - pretty much like pics only not made up.

Lucky - made up but not as good as pics.

Seen Prada a few times and don't want you to see her!

Thanks! You're just making me more curious about Prada! Only thing about her is that I don't like fake tits.

Met Mango on Saturday, and commented on her in the "Oriental Hottie" thread.

I met Lucky (ASM) about a month ago. Very pretty girl, couldn't stop dancing and grinding her ass into my groin. Not a brilliant technique, but what she lacked in experience she made up for with her fun and enthusiasm.

ASM are having a rush of beauties at the moment.

Thanks! You're just making me more curious about Prada! Only thing about her is that I don't like fake tits.

Some fake tits which have been really well done look and feel natural. Elly ex asm (now Arine, indy) had the best in my experience.

Unfortunately Prada's are hard and too big for her skinny body

Thanks guys

Met Mango on Saturday, and commented on her in the "Oriental Hottie" thread.

I met Lucky (ASM) about a month ago. Very pretty girl, couldn't stop dancing and grinding her ass into my groin. Not a brilliant technique, but what she lacked in experience she made up for with her fun and enthusiasm.

ASM are having a rush of beauties at the moment.

Thanks! I had a few lap dances at a strip club recently and I wish I had the same problem as you!

Can't find any field reports on them. Any experiences? I'd also be interested to hear more about Prada. Thanks!

So just tying up a loose end here, I saw Coffee (ASM) Saturday evening after the footie.

As mentioned earlier, she's very very pretty, and very natural-looking. Her hair is a coffee-coloured (dyed). Nice body, natural B-cup boobs, maybe 28/29 yrs old?

Regarding services, she was very affectionate to me, lots of sensual FK (as opposed to DFK). Her OWO needs some practise; she was too gentle. However this improved when we switched to 69 and she got very responsive.

Coffee's English is quite adequate (only been in in the UK a month) and phrases like "I like your hard fat cock" are always appreciated by 54 year-old members of the clergy. Cowgirl and enthusiastic anal ("fuck me, fuck me") concluded the session which over-ran by 15 minutes. I'll do an FR.

And ASM were as 'on the ball' as the Spanish midfield, who I'd been watching in the Fountain Abbey before our meeting.

Edited by Reverend Dick