schweeps

Asm Numbers Not Working

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I called ASM to make a booking and after lots of rings someone finally picked up speaking no english screaming at me "Waaaaaaat Waaaaaaaaaaaaaat!" Anyone know what is happening?

Hi, I called ASM to make a booking and after lots of rings someone finally picked up speaking no english screaming at me "Waaaaaaat Waaaaaaaaaaaaaat!" Anyone know what is happening?

...not hard to work out.

Your reputation preceeds you Schweeps!

They gave me excellent service on Saturday.

You must have called just as Cliff Richard or Rolf Harris took the stage last night. The whole country was shouting something similar (or worse) at the telly just then.

LOL

Not many threads make me laugh but this hit the spot....keep up the good work guys!!!

LOL

Not many threads make me laugh but this hit the spot....keep up the good work guys!!!

LOL

Now I understand why G split off the London threads into a separate sub-forum. Spares the rest of the board members from exposure to Creeps (sorry, Schweeps). :ph34r: