Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chingaling

Wgs Around Fulham/ Hammersmith?

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm new here, although I've been reading the forum for a while. Thanks for all the information.

I was wondering about local WGs, around Fulham or Hammersmith, but haven't found anything that'sd reliable or not too expensive, so wanted to ask others if they've seen some nice WGs in this area?

I've seen some profiles on the other site, there are some girls who offer outcalls only. Given that we've never spoken, is it safe to invite someone like that to your home? She's got a couple of reviews but no FR so am not sure, I've only ever done incalls so am not sure what to expect. Any tips or pointers would be appreciated, thanks

I can recommend Adriana Amazing for a good GFE, swedish (or nordic somewhere) but english speaker, huge tits, very curvy, good value at 110, massage, OWO, DFK

somewhere between west brompton and fulham broadway

on the outcall thing, in most cases you pay more for an outcall and it's no safer inviting her into your home than you going into hers though you should have less to worry about as it's your place ...provided you have no privacy issues with neighbours or significant others? if her feedback are from punters with feedback from other WG's with feedback or FR's then it's probably cool

Thanks, I've found a girl, Keira1 on the other place and gone for an outcall booking, my first. She had some feedback but no FR but I'll take my chances....and one for the team!

I can recommend Adriana Amazing for a good GFE, swedish (or nordic somewhere) but english speaker, huge tits, very curvy, good value at 110, massage, OWO, DFK

somewhere between west brompton and fulham broadway

on the outcall thing, in most cases you pay more for an outcall and it's no safer inviting her into your home than you going into hers though you should have less to worry about as it's your place ...provided you have no privacy issues with neighbours or significant others? if her feedback are from punters with feedback from other WG's with feedback or FR's then it's probably cool

'huge tits' ??

Really ?!

They look pretty far from 'huge' in her gallery ??

'huge tits' ??

Really ?!

They look pretty far from 'huge' in her gallery ??

really? 36 FF "pretty far from huge" for you? opinion I guess

well I do take off my glasses once I get indoors but I think so anyway - in her purple gallery 3rd from last she's lying on her back and they still look huge and the one before that 'sexy bum' from the side view

pics are larger on her personal website, shes a bigger girl as well so may not stand out as it would if she was tiny?

http://adrianaamazing.co.uk/gallery/#

a>a>

plenty enough for me in any case

Edited by dami3n