Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corus Boy

Ladies, Is This Possible Please?

36 posts in this topic

I'm just back from the gym and very disturbed about a conversation that was taking place in the Steam Room.

Two Gym Junkies, heavy muscle development, six packs, fake tans, more tattoos than plain skin, were talking loudly about their night out last night. The conversation went roughly like;

"Well what did you think of the Chinese place?"

"I liked the look of yours, but mine was stupid."

"How so?"

"Didn't have a clue about f**king or doing extras, wouldn't do oral without and wasn't any good with, but I showed her."

"What did you do?"

"Threw her onto her front and when she wasn't looking pulled the condom off, the stupid ch*nky didn't even notice, well not until I came and it all started dribbling out of her!"

I was totally shocked, on many levels, in no particular order;

Discussing this openly in a crowded steam room.

The assault of the girl.

The risks to all involved.

Could it be true or boy's bullshit?

But my mind turned to the comment;

"...when she wasn't looking pulled the condom off, the stupid ch*nky didn't even notice..."

So my question is that without looking or touching would you be able to tell?

Euw nasty. Poor lady.

Probably not if it was in the full swing...unfortunately until the last minute....if someone did this to me I would stab them.

maybe not stab them....but be very very angry.

I think that shock can explain a lot. If she can't believe it's happening, she can't react. If she's on her back, she should be able to see, or reach down & check, but maybe I was more suspicious.

If she was facing the other way and there had been some bad words exchanged, she may have just wanted it over with and wasn't paying attention. Who knows what experiences she has been through with previous clients/bosses.

I've seen at a party where the condom came off mid-thrust and neither the girl or guy noticed until after, He thought it had come off on withdrawl as he did stay inside as she asked him not to until she became less sensitive.

As it was empty they realised that it had come off much earlier. They did both carry on with the party activities which included uncovered oral both ways with other partners.

Edited by Freddie68

That is terrible; sounds like they resent that despite their physiques they are still paying for sex, and are taking that out on the girls :{

Edited by Vin DaLoo

What a wanker.

When I'd just started out, someone warned me about the possibility of a punter pulling a condom off, and I've kept a healthy paranoia about me since. It's only really a problem if you're not face to face. I automatically glance behind me if there's any pause or interruption and have a look at whether the condom's still on properly (and I have a big mirror next to the bed in my incall premises, so I can see what's going on behind me most of the time anyway). Most gents are impressed by my meticulousness on the condom front, I think.

Thanks for the replies.

I've been home nearly two hours now and still stunned by what I heard but beginning to think it is bullshit and was done to shock those present.

I'm suspecting this mostly because all the Chinese places I know in Cardiff only have one girl working each week.

I'm just back from the gym and very disturbed about a conversation that was taking place in the Steam Room.

Two Gym Junkies, heavy muscle development, six packs, fake tans, more tattoos than plain skin, were talking loudly about their night out last night. The conversation went roughly like;

"How so?"

"Didn't have a clue about f**king or doing extras, wouldn't do oral without and wasn't any good with, but I showed her."

"What did you do?"

"Threw her onto her front and when she wasn't looking pulled the condom off, the stupid ch*nky didn't even notice, well not until I came and it all started dribbling out of her!"

The assault of the girl.

"...when she wasn't looking pulled the condom off, the stupid ch*nky didn't even notice..."

Shocking, utter scum if true.

Thanks for the replies.

I've been home nearly two hours now and still stunned by what I heard but beginning to think it is bullshit and was done to shock those present.

I'm suspecting this mostly because all the Chinese places I know in Cardiff only have one girl working each week.

I really hope that you're right, fingers crossed that it isn't true.

In my early days I had a very so called respectable guy who I met just the once pull the condom off when he was fucking me from behind.

I sort of shifted position to get comfy and saw something amiss in the mirror.

I pulled away and turned around and the condom was between his finger and thumb.

He tried to say he pulled it off when I pulled away from him.....I know he did not.

This was and is crazy behaviour.

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7

Its possible that this is bullshit mate, but I drink in a bar frequented by army lads and the things I'v heard from them that they have done to WG's both here and abroad is truelly quite disturbing - deliberatly making a girl bleed during anal sex by thrusting too hard although she had told him it was hurting, one guy who "face fucked" a girl until she vomited (none consentually) and yes...Iv heard of rubbers being removed during sex.

Is it brovado, or true...? Telling me these things while laughing about it, who knows if its fact, fiction or a bit of both but just hearing of these things makes me angry enough to want to snap these twats necks, (Id have had a damn good go too if I wasn't outnumbered)

*Im not saying all squaddies are assholes, just the ones who drink at this paticular bar.

Also CB mate...there is another chinese place in cardiff with more than one girl, their profile was on the other site but I can't find it now, I had their number and spoken to them, can't remember where it is now (its not pomeroy street)

Also CB mate...there is another chinese place in cardiff with more than one girl, their profile was on the other site but I can't find it now, I had their number and spoken to them, can't remember where it is now (its not pomeroy street)

If you remember...

Along with the health risks which have been well documented here, what about the risk of pregnancy?

I also object to these ladies being referred to as 'chinkies'. Its derogatory and unnecessary IMHO.

If you remember...

The profile was under the name of MeiMei, if I remember correctly, it seems to have disappeared now, but when I called the number a chinese girl answered, said MeiMei had gone home to china but there were other girls there, she gave me an approximate address and told me to call or text when on the road (it was a really big road, not a side street) for further directions, I never bothered as I found the CR place soon after and never persued the other place after that

The profile was under the name of MeiMei, if I remember correctly, it seems to have disappeared now, but when I called the number a chinese girl answered, said MeiMei had gone home to china but there were other girls there, she gave me an approximate address and told me to call or text when on the road (it was a really big road, not a side street) for further directions, I never bothered as I found the CR place soon after and never persued the other place after that

Off or on Clive Street in Grangetown? Closed now.

I visited a couple of times but never saw two girls there, unless the maid worked.

I saw a really pretty, Japanese passport holding, girl there. She did this lovely little dance routine, if she had kissed and offered OWO I would have moved in :P

Its possible that this is bullshit mate, but I drink in a bar frequented by army lads and the things I'v heard from them that they have done to WG's both here and abroad is truelly quite disturbing - deliberatly making a girl bleed during anal sex by thrusting too hard although she had told him it was hurting, one guy who "face fucked" a girl until she vomited (none consentually) and yes...Iv heard of rubbers being removed during sex.

Is it brovado, or true...? Telling me these things while laughing about it, who knows if its fact, fiction or a bit of both but just hearing of these things makes me angry enough to want to snap these twats necks, (Id have had a damn good go too if I wasn't outnumbered)

*Im not saying all squaddies are assholes, just the ones who drink at this paticular bar.

Really appalling. How much do you have to hate women to rape and assault them and brag about it afterwards? I hope someday they get their comeuppance.

I've been enormously lucky in that the soldiers I've had as clients have all been lovely. Some of my fave regulars are military or ex-military and they are just dream clients.

Off or on Clive Street in Grangetown? Closed now.

I visited a couple of times but never saw two girls there, unless the maid worked.

I saw a really pretty, Japanese passport holding, girl there. She did this lovely little dance routine, if she had kissed and offered OWO I would have moved in :P

I can't remember now, but it was a really long road (looking at it on google maps) so it could be...this is fairly recently though, (less than a month ago)

Maybe I misunderstood when she said "more girls available" maybe she meant there would be another one there later that day

Really appalling. How much do you have to hate women to rape and assault them and brag about it afterwards? I hope someday they get their comeuppance.

I've been enormously lucky in that the soldiers I've had as clients have all been lovely. Some of my fave regulars are military or ex-military and they are just dream clients.

Actually....I regret mentioning the fact that these scumbags are military, its not relevant at all, no more relevant than their race or age or whatever, a scumbag is a scumbag no matter what walk of life they come from.

Sorry, I was just thinking out loud when I wrote that post, its not a slur on army blokes at all.

Actually....I regret mentioning the fact that these scumbags are military, its not relevant at all, no more relevant than their race or age or whatever, a scumbag is a scumbag no matter what walk of life they come from.

Sorry, I was just thinking out loud when I wrote that post, its not a slur on army blokes at all.

It's okay, I didn't think that was what you meant -- quite the opposite and I only intended to back you up.

Unfortunately, I think there is some evidence to suggest that men in the military do commit more acts of sexual violence. I don't have any authority to speculate on why or how, but I would of course reject the notion that being in the military automatically suggests anything at all about an individual or their attitudes towards women.

One of my 'regular' SPs was anally raped by a punter. Without a condom. She went to the Police who arrested the chap, she was interviewed and examined.

The 'case' was dropped when the Police advised that it would just become her word against his and that it would be a costly and upsetting thing to have proceeded with.

THoughts? The Lady is still around and working, perhaps more careful about her clients.

"How so?"

"What did you do?"

The assault of the girl.

Whether he's telling the truth or not, the guy sounds like a complete and utter c***

If he is telling the truth then I hope something truly nasty happens to him soon

I don't like it but accept that would be hard for the police and CPS to follow it through.

Also the punter's brief would have a field day discrediting the "professional" lady, the media would be in heaven over it.

Her family would not be spared either.

Sadly, somethings are best walked away from.

Of course that is exactly what these catfish rely on.

One of the worst posts i have so far read on this forum was by the now thankfully banned Dan Rogers who said he punted with a WG who he didnt think gave him her best service so he complained to her boss who gave him another punt with her in which Dan in his own words said he gave it to her extra hard as revenge.

Sadly there are some scumbags in this world.