Angus Deayton

I can't feel hardly anything when I wear a condom

71 posts in this topic

Is this normal and how can I increase what I feel?

Well, for starters.

Which condoms have you been using?

unsure but probably safe condoms

unsure but probably safe condoms

As in 'Durex Extra Safe'?

If so, please try Durex Fetherlite and see if that makes a difference.

:D

thanks for reply, is that the only thing you can suggest though??

Well, that may solve the problem, so I didn't bother going into more detail.

If it doesn't help, then maybe they're a tad tight? Are you a big boy Angus?

If so, try buying Pasante large (same length, bigger girth)

Try a warming lube? This increases sensation slightly.

I'm sure the blokes will be along shortly with lots of sound advice.

Well, that may solve the problem, so I didn't bother going into more detail.

Try a warming lube? This increases sensation slightly.

I'm sure the blokes will be along shortly with lots of sound advice.

thanks alot i think my penis is normal size although the condom does feel extremely tight but i thought i was supposed to be tight so it wouldnt come off.

thanks

It will never feel the same as without a condom..obviously... so, yes you can try different brands....try wearing one when you have a Hank Marvin to get used to the feeling.

Try Durex Avanti - non-latex, and a much better feel.

I had this problem with a WG the other day. Is it ok to bring your own condoms? I would imagine girls prefer to use their own supply.

A trusted friend of mine once told me that toothpaste in the condom increases sensitivity and sensation.

It certainly caused sensitivity and increased sensation markedly (:D). He is no longer trusted, although still a friend :D.

Angus, for the avoidance of doubt, do not try this particular therapy !

A trusted friend of mine once told me that toothpaste in the condom increases sensitivity and sensation.

It certainly caused sensitivity and increased sensation markedly (:D). He is no longer trusted, although still a friend :D.

I had a similar sensation with Durex Play Tingle, my tackle was not tingling, it was burning.:D I do know a couple of guys who like using it though.

As to the OP, i have found some condoms are simply too small, i always take my own in case of this.:D

Ahh yes, we should all be wary of the old toothpaste ruse. Also, it may be wise to ignore anyone who suggests you can increase sensitivity by marinating the condom in chilli & lemon juice :D. And don't get me started on sulphuric acid lube! :D

Not sure if this is applicable or not but if you have a foreskin that covers the glands while erect, you probably wouldn't feel anything at all once there's a condom over it so at least make sure your foreskin is pulled right back when you put the condom on.

... make sure your foreskin is pulled right back when you put the condom on.

This is a good point, although sensitivity could be enhanced further by cutting off the foreskin. Why not take along some rusty secateurs and get the WG to do it as part of her foreplay routine. :D

I had this problem with a WG the other day. Is it ok to bring your own condoms? I would imagine girls prefer to use their own supply.

This is a good question. I've often though (as I have the same problem with condoms) that I should take my own extra light ones, but considered that the girl might not like the idea of using condoms which aren't as tough.

Well, since it is a abrasive, it probably does. Whether it interferes with the condom's performance and likelihood of tearing is another matter.... I would really like to see the look on the face of the person in the product information department who opened a letter enquiring about this interesting technical issue

If your foreskin does not glide back and forward when organ is erect, your foreskin is too tight, you actually need circumcised, a common prob among british males, as mothers are too ignorant about male genitalia to intervene at an early age. Loads of brit males go through adult life with this prob, but we are all too squeemish to talk about it. No advice on condoms, eventually someone will come along with an improvement on the rubber sock which has too be used at the moment, I personally reckon it makes shagging 70% less pleasant.

If your foreskin does not glide back and forward when organ is erect, your foreskin is too tight, you actually need circumcised, a common prob among british males, as mothers are too ignorant about male genitalia to intervene at an early age.

And fathers...?

as mothers are too ignorant about male genitalia to intervene at an early age.

I, for one, am glad my mother was 'too ignorant'. Most circumcision is carried out for spurious religious reasons. It's best to leave things as nature intended imho.

If the condom does feel VERY tight then try a larger one. It sorted things out for me.

I, for one, am glad my mother was 'too ignorant'. Most circumcision is carried out for spurious religious reasons. It's best to leave things as nature intended imho.

Actually, my son had a too-tight foreskin - it was noticed by his father, who took him to the GP. He had a small operation to loosen the skin, he was not circumcised entirely. His father noticed because he himself had been fully circumcised at 6 months, for the same reason.

Perhaps if more fathers got involved with their infant sons, more foreskins could be saved. :D

Perhaps if more fathers got involved with their infant sons, more foreskins could be saved. :D

I agree. The answer is not to instantly scream, "Cut it off!"

How would mothers feel about their daughters having their pissflaps snipped off just because they were unsightly?

I think you misunderstood what pooter said. He meant that mothers should check if theirs sons have a phimosis (when foreskin does not slide from the head of the penis). If she noticed it, its easy enough to gently break thin membrane, when the baby/child is in the bath, and it almost painless at that age (preferably before the baby 2yo). Of course later in life, its not so, and one of the easiest option is to have circumcision.

For example in Russia, all mothers taught to do so by the nurses, or the medical professionals do it themselves in the early age, if mothers for some reasons can not. Thats why in Russia you hardly ever met any man who have a phimosis.

Its only when I came to Britain, then I noticed unusual high number of guys, when theirs penis head where mostly under the hood, without the possibility to retract it, like a dehydrated dump in the arse.

Is this normal and how can I increase what I feel?

I think it's fairly normal for me. I find the condoms provided by the house are often too small and thick. Indies tend to consider things a bit more and often have a (limited) selection. I reckon Featherlight are significantly better than most. Another suggestion is a little bit of lube inside the condom. I find that girls I get on with are amenable to me bringing my own, although I'd only suggest it after the first time, and obviously, I wouldn't try to push it. (No pun intended.)