Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jojosun

Poland & Ukraine .

7 posts in this topic

Checking my Bible (BLOOMBERG) this mornning like i normally do every mornning ,and WOW the rate of exchange for the Polish Zloty is back to the same level it was back in 2005 .

Good news for London and the UK . It means more Polish and EE girls heading there .

Including a lot of students .

As for the Ukraine its the best time to go there

In the Ukraine it was about 4 or 5 Uah to the US$ ,now its 8.

You've Never Had It So Good ...

That said ,i do both countries either in the fall or Spring to early June ..

Their AC system sucks in the hot summer months .

Checking my Bible (BLOOMBERG) this morning like i normally do every morning,and WOW the rate of exchange for the Polish Zloty is back to the same level it was back in 2005 .

Good news for London and the UK . It means more Polish and EE girls heading there .

Including a lot of students .

As for the Ukraine its the best time to go there

In the Ukraine it was about 4 or 5 Uah to the US$ ,now its 8.

You've Never Had It So Good ...

That said ,i do both countries either in the fall or Spring to early June ..

Their AC system sucks in the hot summer months .

Does that mean Poland & Ukraine are In more shit than most? I will go Ukraine sometime, just not during the Euros.

so with Poland and Ukraine, co-hosting Euro 2012 is there any news of prostitution crack downs, similar to London?

so with Poland and Ukraine, co-hosting Euro 2012 is there any news of prostitution crack downs, similar to London?

I have noticed that one particular Polish A road that I drive up sometimes, the police are definitely trying to get the girls off it, as there are always cars all over it, speed traps everywhere, just to make it difficult for the girls. Then again I asked the girl I was with yesterday how it was going to be for the Euros and she said 'busy'; what about the police - busy she said - dealing with drunks

Hey I know LMR Warsaw was pushing hard its parties during Euro 2012. I visited them before the Euro and had a great time.

They asked me if I was going to make it during Euro and I said unfortunately, the prices of the hotels were so ridiculous I was not going to make it.

Did any other punter make it to LMR Warsaw during the Euro 2012? If so, how was it? They were hoping for a good turn out, but I keep reading WGs in Poland and Ukraine were very disappointed with the turn out. I am wondering if LMR was also let down by the low punter turn out during Euro.

Supposedly, the only place that made any money were the Fan Zones.

I only ask because if you had the pleasure of going to one of their parties, the organizers are fantastic individuals.

In my opinion, they actually make the party. Very bright and engaging people, The conversation in between the fun time was just as stimulating as the fun time for me. The hostesses have a ways to go in terms of learning the London sex party experience, but I am sure they'll get there.

I left satisfied mentally and physically. It was nice to go and speak English and talk about something rather than the usual small talk with a Polish bird who speaks basic to intermediate English.

I do hope they were able to make Euro a success and they can sustain themselves because frankly IMHO LMR is a breath of fresh air in a Polish mongering scene which is very dodgy and at times just plain rubbish.

They are by no means LMP but they are a much needed addition and alternative to the Warsaw mongering scene.

Needless to say, I am looking forward to my return to Warsaw very soon. You will really understand why LMR calls you a guests rather than a client. You are made to feel completely at home.

I am not going to give the address because their operation is very cloak and dagger (which is bloody brilliant) anyway the cross streets they are located on are ul. Zelazna and Sienna, Warsaw's city center. Very convenient to everything.

Use the online reservation form. My opinion it is a revelation. They call you to voice confirm rather than you waste your money calling them.

http://www.lemoulinrougepl.com/Online-Reservation.php

If you are in Poland you should check them out.

www.lemoulinrougepl.com

Anyone been to LMR recently or have any info?

Thanks in advance