tjnic

Giffgaff - Lifting Adult Content Bar

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone on here had trouble removing the adult content bar on giffgaff? I have tried everything. Both my drivers licence number and my passport number either just say the information is wrong or something about there being a gremlin in the system. I have tired with spaces and without and read all the FAQ stuff but to no avail. Tech support have escalated my query, but claim it will be up to 3-5 days to respond and I have a horrible feeling they will just point be to the FAQ which I have followed religiously. Any ideas?

If I can't lift it, I can't view this site or the other site which would be a real bummer.

Err, whats giffgaff?

Hi tj - worked fine for me. I just opened a ticket with an agent on their site and after 2-3 days it was removed. No problems, no questions.

Jonny - giffgaff are a PAYG mobile phone operator,

Edited by Scoobydrew

i had trouble. raised a ticket then tried again and it worked.

seems ot have in intermittttant gremlin

Hi tj - worked fine for me. I just opened a ticket with an agent on their site and after 2-3 days it was removed. No problems, no questions.

Jonny - giffgaff are a PAYG mobile phone operator,

Thanks.

Thanks for the replies, I have finally got it to work now. It all seems a bit hit or miss, as I did nothing different. Anyway, the bar is lifted now which is what matters.

i use em. i reckon unlimited text and internet and a lod of call minutes for a tenner a month is a bargain.

they are sim only. they dont provie phones