genghis69

Ladies. What if a punter turns up....

27 posts in this topic

...and u see him through the window or spyhole, but he looks like a really ugly mofo, or is really dishevelled and probably stinks. Would u go ahead with the booking? Or come out with an excuse? In fact, whats the most creative excuse u've used?

...and u see him through the window or spyhole, but he looks like a really ugly mofo, or is really dishevelled and probably stinks. Would u go ahead with the booking? Or come out with an excuse? In fact, whats the most creative excuse u've used?

Ugly doesn't count and anyway, ugly by who's standards?

As for the rest, well I won't care what his clothes are like. They'll end up on the floor and if he needs a shower then I'll make sure he has one.

If you can't handle the fuglies, then you should not being doing the job, it goes with the territory! Anyways its about them - not us, we are there to make them feel good. Stinkies are an alltogether different issue. No wash no gash. :D

Eh ladies! Hello! We are like restauarants and supermarkets and have the right to refuse entry.

If a punter arrives at my door stinking I am sure going to tell him that he is a smelly b*****d and to go and foxtrot oscar.

Eh ladies! Hello! We are like restauarants and supermarkets and have the right to refuse entry.

If a punter arrives at my door stinking I am sure going to tell him that he is a smelly b*****d and to go and foxtrot oscar.

We don't know if he is stinking.... we are looking through a window or peep hole at this moment in time.... yes I would let him in.... it's the person that counts... not his looks..

posted by Louisa on a cloudy windy day in Florida :D

We don't know if he is stinking.... we are looking through a window or peep hole at this moment in time.... yes I would let him in.... it's the person that counts... not his looks..

posted by Louisa on a cloudy windy day in Florida :D

I would not establish that he stinks through the peephole lol but if I open the door and heave with the smell he aint coming in. I dont bother about looks though.

Ugly? why does it matter! I preferred the uglier ones as makes me feel a little less self-concious about my body lol!

Also if they are stinky then I would ask for us to have a bath together first or a shower, Kinky, sexy & Clean all at once :D

xx

I once gave myself a rather nasty facial injury and decided to be honest about it when booking an appointment. I had been getting stared at in the street so I thought it would be for the best. I thought the woman on the phone would thank me for letting her know and say it wouldn't be a problem. What she actually said was "I think you should wait until you are better as it might put the girls off". I took her "advice".

Ugly? why does it matter! I preferred the uglier ones as makes me feel a little less self-concious about my body lol!

Also if they are stinky then I would ask for us to have a bath together first or a shower, Kinky, sexy & Clean all at once :D

xx

well, i satisfy one criteria!:D

well, i satisfy one criteria!:D

No Kink...a Hat trick !!!:D:D

only kidding but was too good to miss !!!x

Looks are not important, infact, I find that the really good looking guys are idiots in the room, trying to impress all the time. Stinking, NO WAY. The shower is powerful and hot so use it!

The girls are right- it doesn't matter what a guy looks like- why would you turn a client away, based on looks ?

If a client smells- then he has a shower.

If everything was based on looks in the world- there would be alot of dissapointed people out there! as you begin to find not everything is what it seems- looks are very superficial, shallow even.

At this moment i'm just watching 'This Morning' where a beautiful girl is being interviewed to give her story -she has had several operations on her face, as her ex boyfriend threw acid over her face and ruined her looks forever.

Absolutely sickening.

Never judge a book by its cover!

The gent may not be 'all that' in the looks dept but he might be amazing in all the other depts :D

Never judge a book by its cover!

The gent may not be 'all that' in the looks dept but he might be amazing in all the other depts :D

Jasmin proves once again she is a lady of boundless and eternal optimism. :D:D

I wouldn't judge anyone on looks let alone a client but smelly is another thing no shower = no booking unless like some of my lovely regular clients they come straight from home smelling fresh as a daisy :D

Imo we are here to make the client feel fab which is what I aim to do and the only reason they wouldn't go away feeling like this is if they were rude to me :D

I've had some wonderful experiences with so-called ugly punters. I've yet to encounter smelly. Touch wood.

Eww yucky. Not keen on that pic Beenabout- quite like the look of the guy on the right though- the 'ex' fat slob :D:D

Where DO you find them!!!!!! :D:rolleyes:

Looks so dont tell you anything...it sounds so daft to say you shouldnt judge a book by its cover but its so true.

In my whole career as a whore ive refused around 5 jobs. Thats not many considering the amount ive seen.

The look of a person is nothing compared to someones attitude.

As ive said before, id rather a nice man with cruddy appearance than a cruddy man with a nice appearance.

Where DO you find them!!!!!! :P:rolleyes:

If you mean the pic of the woman .... well, using the word in it's widest sense, IT found me. A 'friend' sent it to me a little while ago.:D

Regards the slob/superman pics I must say they did have me looking at the opening times of the local sports centre!!:D

If you mean the pic of the woman .... well, using the word in it's widest sense, IT found me. A 'friend' sent it to me a little while ago.

Regards the slob/superman pics I must say they did have me looking at the opening times of the local sports centre!!

Ah :D that reminds me, I have a friend in Australia, everytime she emails there is alway's something attached to it at the bottom- last one was men in designer thongs and then there was the spiders as big as plates :P:eek: OMG, I don't know whats worse yours or mine!! :D xxx

If beauty in the hands of the beholder, so the same apples for an "ugliness", and certain type of ugliness can be a turn on for me.

As for a "dishevelled and stinky"- its completely different matter and no point to repeat everybody else's.