Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thunderous

Birmingham - Chinese/thai Girls

6 posts in this topic

Hello.

There are three girls that have caught my eye. Has anyone had experience of all 3 to give a recommendation?

There's maymay (from the other site), yomiko (who goes by the name of pinky on Vivastreet, and then of course the seemingly popular Sue or "sugar rousing".

Any thoughts?

Haven't seen all three, but since there's been no replies yet I will give my opinion on Yomiko(pinky).

She's a very sweet girl, really friendly, but I got the impression that she doesn't enjoy the sex. She seemed to want to get it over with as soon as possible and there was no kissing, no RO (on her period apparently). Feel a bit bad writing this as like I said, I got on with her quite well.

I gave maymay a go. Weirdly had almost the same thing. She was really friendly but clearly not very into the sex. It was a nice time, and she's a nice girl. Came across as really young.

Also, and this may be weird, she was so slim, and kept hiding the top of her pussy ... Um, possibly post-op? I dunno. She was very feminine and had a cracking ass. Outcall to hotels only, so bloody expensive.

Try Lucy in Birmingham on the 'purple site' Young Thai girl.

I have seen her. Very young. Very petite. Cum twice!

hi thunderious what do you mean postop..

hi thunderious what do you mean postop..

It would not be possible to answer that without risking the thread being deleted for breaching one of the non-discussion topics.

With that said, you could have a look at the list of non-discussion topics and your answer is there.