Hero

Too Many Chicks....

29 posts in this topic

....Are there other punters out there who feel that they have no idea of the ladies they have seen, have half of your magical moments become a distant blur in in the back of your mind....only to come back as a temporary flicker on the odd ocaasion...

Ladies, do you have similair takes regardings punters...

Or is this the first sign of madness...

....Are there other punters out there who feel that they have no idea of the ladies they have seen, have half of your magical moments become a distant blur in in the back of your mind....only to come back as a temporary flicker on the odd ocaasion...

I cant recall or hardly recall many WGs i have punted with going back to the 80s, my memory is hazy on those early years at best due to drinking and smoking Cannabis while punting.

Could be the first sign of senility, it is with me anyway. ;)

but now we have computers, complete with excel...

but now we have computers, complete with excel...

And smartphones with secure areas :D

Some ladies do stand out in my memory for various reasons (good & bad punts). others although i remember the names i cannot remember their looks.

For years (1991 to 2008) I kept a written record of all my punts. I don't bother now. I can remember the good ones, the bad ones and some of the average ones. Most of them I can't remember now - apart from perhaps the name.

I often see girls that I've seen before, out and about, usually in my local ASDA. Some of them I've seen 15+ years ago but I can still recognise and remember them.

I cant recall or hardly recall many WGs i have punted with going back to the 80s, my memory is hazy on those early years at best due to drinking and smoking Cannabis while punting.

Could be the first sign of senility, it is with me anyway. ;)

Pot head! :lol:

I can still remember every girl Ive seen quite clearly and the key points. And the more I think about them the more details I can remember, things we discussed, services, how it went, etc. When Ive been seeing a regular girl thou at the same place, in the same room thou obviously it gets a little hazy as theres nothing to highlight the uniqueness of that encounter.

When theres something unique about a punt, that when it becomes more memorable...when theres nothing unique then its less memorable....

Ive a pretty good memory. For pretty much useless information.......

Pot head! :lol:

I can still remember every girl Ive seen quite clearly and the key points. And the more I think about them the more details I can remember, things we discussed, services, how it went, etc. When Ive been seeing a regular girl thou at the same place, in the same room thou obviously it gets a little hazy as theres nothing to highlight the uniqueness of that encounter.

When theres something unique about a punt, that when it becomes more memorable...when theres nothing unique then its less memorable....

Ive a pretty good memory. For pretty much useless information.......

Over how many years is that? I've been punting for about 35 years and I defy anyone to recall all, or even most, of the girls whose pleasure he has enjoyed of such a long period.

I write notes in my diary and give them ratings and then have a wank over it later, not really I remember bits of the good times, and have forgotten some of the ones where we didn't click, and see the funny side of the bad times, don't you still remember the highlights too?

Edited by Poorpunter

This is why I like Field Reports/Reviews and for them to be written honestly, as sometimes I like to read back and remember that particular moment and it does make me happy. There are one or two clients I no longer see due to change in circumstance or my change in location and I do sometimes wonder how they are, as I miss the fun we used to have, but in all honesty, you just can't keep every experience close at hand, although of course if someone I have seen before walks through the door, memories do start flooding back.

Over how many years is that? I've been punting for about 35 years and I defy anyone to recall all, or even most, of the girls whose pleasure he has enjoyed of such a long period.

10 years (come october.)

100 WGs, almost 200 punts....

(Im not even 35 years old yet thou)

Edited by Overworked

Some of the ones I remember will now be pensioners or dead . I find it very hard to get my head round this. I just want them still to be as I remember them. They will not be in the least sexy looking or appealing to me any more, Old women never are. For me, old women (with a few obvious exceptions) don't even exist. I turn away when I pass them in the street because withered flesh tends to disgust and sadden me. Nor, for that matter, do I take any pleasure in looking at withered old men. I might be superficial but I'm being fair :)

Although I have respect for women I admit I view them mainly as sex objects so when their sexual appeal has finally vanished I don't even want to look at them any more. So if I met a woman I paid long ago to have sex with I would almost be revolted at the thought.

Oh, and another thing about women, you never know what the hell they're really thinking.....I neither understand nor trust them an inch no matter how genuine they seem..... but that's another topic, and best left there...

Some of the ones I remember will now be pensioners or dead . I find it very hard to get my head round this. I just want them still to be as I remember them. They will not be in the least sexy looking or appealing to me any more, Old women never are. For me, old women (with a few obvious exceptions) don't even exist. I turn away when I pass them in the street because withered flesh tends to disgust and sadden me. Nor, for that matter, do I take any pleasure in looking at withered old men. I might be superficial but I'm being fair :)

Although I have respect for women I admit I view them mainly as sex objects so when their sexual appeal has finally vanished I don't even want to look at them any more. So if I met a woman I paid long ago to have sex with I would almost be revolted at the thought.

Oh, and another thing about women, you never know what the hell they're really thinking.....I neither understand nor trust them an inch no matter how genuine they seem..... but that's another topic, and best left there...

I've been supportive of you over the months and we've had a laugh about whether you're always shopping or even hopping but, shit, that is so depressing. Every post you make is about your guilt about being married and punting. Big deal. Your latest post is the pits: elderly ladies deserve much more respect than that and to be reviled simply for ageing is appalling. I could go on....and, no, all women are'nt untrustworthy, perhaps it's you, you misonginistic git

I've been supportive of you over the months and we've had a laugh about whether you're always shopping or even hopping but, shit, that is so depressing. Every post you make is about your guilt about being married and punting. Big deal. Your latest post is the pits: elderly ladies deserve much more respect than that and to be reviled simply for ageing is appalling. I could go on....and, no, all women are'nt untrustworthy, perhaps it's you, you misonginistic git

Yeah, I know, I'm pissed......

I have plenty of respect for them but they're just of no interest to me any more once their looks fade, not unless they have some special talent or ability that interests me. Ageing isn't pretty.

As for trustworthiness, well, some women can do some pretty shocking and unexpected things such as you'd never have dreamt of. That's my experience, but I don't refer to my present wife at all. This is all in the distant past now but it taught me a lesson I've never forgotten. They're too deep for me, and sometimes frighteningly ruthless and determined about getting their own way. That's the scariest bit.

Our views are moulded by our experiences and maybe yours have been quite different.

However all this is now 'way off topic so we'd better stop!

I have plenty of respect for them but they're just of no interest to me any more once their looks fade, not unless they have some special talent or ability that interests me. Ageing isn't pretty.

As for trustworthiness, well, some women can do some pretty shocking and unexpected things such as you'd never have dreamt of. That's my experience, but I don't refer to my present wife at all. This is all in the distant past now but it taught me a lesson I've never forgotten. They're too deep for me, and sometimes frighteningly ruthless and determined about getting their own way. That's the scariest bit.

Our views are moulded by our experiences and maybe yours have been quite different.

How much trust and loyalty are you showing your present wife? Isn't it a two way thing?

If you have been punting for 10 years and you imagine that ladies you saw 10 years ago are old and lack lustre. How old are the ladies you were seeing? You seem to have a very warped sense of reality to say the least.

don't you still remember the highlights too?

Oh yes, and more descriptive the more you wonder down memory lane....I've only been in this world for 22 years (not that anyone's counting)...

Your previous post didnt show much respect towards elderly people in my view. You posted old women apart from some exceptions dont exist and they sadden and disgust you and you take no pleasure at looking at withered old men. IMO the elderly per se deserve respect, what they look like isnt their fault and they most certainly doesnt digust me. I appreciate their wisdom if they have any and they are our living history.

Your previous post didnt show much respect towards elderly people in my view. You posted old women apart from some exceptions dont exist and they sadden and disgust you and you take no pleasure at looking at withered old men. IMO the elderly per se deserve respect, what they look like isnt their fault and they most certainly doesnt digust me. I appreciate their wisdom if they have any and they are our living history.

I speak/type as an older man who has been divorced for many years and who has sex only with wgs. I've met other women my age who I liked and found attractive, but none of them were interested in sex. I, on the other hand am very interested in it and can only satisfy my needs in this way. I think myself lucky that I live near London and can see a beautiful Thai girls (my choice) whenever i want to.

The only problem is that I can't form a relationship with a woman of a similar age to me, but sex is much more important so I have to live with it.

Edited by dmc32

Although I have respect for women I admit I view them mainly as sex objects so when their sexual appeal has finally vanished I don't even want to look at them any more

Does this qualify as THE most contradictory sentence ever on Punternet??? :eek:

Edited by partylover

I believe it does :D

Instead of counting sheep to send me to sleep I try to count the WGs I've slept with over the years ...

Sometimes, if I return to a wg, she has forgotten she has seen me before, and sometimes I forget I have been with a wg before. But thats cos, girls tend to change hair colour, style, and put on some serious weight. Mind you the other day, a girl greeted me by name, and i hadnt seen her for four years. But most of my punts at the moment are with the same two girls.

How much trust and loyalty are you showing your present wife? Isn't it a two way thing?

If you have been punting for 10 years and you imagine that ladies you saw 10 years ago are old and lack lustre. How old are the ladies you were seeing? You seem to have a very warped sense of reality to say the least.

I'm honestly very good to my present wife, we get on really well except for sex. She just will hardly give me any opportunity and never takes part anyway - has no need or interest. Otherwise I'd never have been disloyal in any way. She has brought it on herself, I'm afraid. It's a shame.

The women I'm referring to go back far far longer than a mere 10 years!

It's really nothing to do with respect. Why would I not respect someone because they have aged? It's simply that women who are 60 and over have no interest for me at all - as women - and all that that implies. What kind of man could fancy and lust after a 60 year old? You have to get real! I saw a WG advertising not long ago who actually gave her age as 60 though she looked a little older. She still had quite nice legs and body in her pics, but her much older woman's face..... oh no, I'd never want to have sex with her!

It's surely natural for men to prefer not to look at old women in the street - not in that way. Why would they want to? And it's not a crime not to want to look at old women. But it doesn't mean they don't respect them. as people. They just don't mean anything to them as women. I want to look at those who still have something - some beauty and sexual attraction - even if it's fading, but when a woman reaches a certain age it's just gone forever. Harsh reality just as eventual death is harsh reality. What a pity life is like that.

The words 'sexual object' was a bad choice. Surely you can look at women with desire and the wish to touch them, kiss them and have sex with them, but still feel respect for them? Maybe I look at women a lot like that because I'm very much deprived at home. Not sure.

Now the same goes for old men. Why would a much younger woman (not referring to WGS here) want to touch him, kiss his old lips, have sex with him, or even marry an old man? She might find him lovable in some way but surely not attractive to her sexually - surely not his naked old man's body? Yuch! Yet it happens. Another reason why I don't understand women. Some are so weird in their tastes. If it's really all about the greed for money, the men's wealth, well, that's depressing and contemptible.

Anyway, I don't much like looking at old men either simply because I strongly dislike the physical effects age has on people, their skin, wrinkles, inability to walk smartly or uprightly sometimes. But then, nobody does. I feel I'm only being honest, but mean no disrespect to anyone. In the meantime I'm trying to keep as fit as possible to stave off the inevitable...

Now the same goes for old men. Why would a much younger woman (not referring to WGS here) want to touch him, kiss his old lips, have sex with him, or even marry an old man? She might find him lovable in some way but surely not attractive to her sexually - surely not his naked old man's body? Yuch! Yet it happens.

Wgs may not want to kiss an older guys lips or have sex with him etc, but if they are offering themselves up to do that, they hopefully will.

Many ladies of a young age will see guys of 60 and older in the paid sex scene.

If they have a dislike for kissing an older guy they need to say "no old buggers please" on their sales pitch page.

I understood what you were saying with your original comments about older women, it is just that you did not express yourself very well and it did not come over in a very nice way to the reader.

The ageing process is inevitable, we can all do our best though to make the best of ourselves.

Personally I think there are many fine looking ladies and gentlemen out there over the age of 60 that I for one find most desirable..

Many a fine tune and all that....

What one bloke finds not nice the next will adore.

Lucy :)