Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fisto

Non-thai Oriental Recommendations?

9 posts in this topic

Most of the "legitimate" sites seem to almost exclusively feature Thai girls. Can anyone recommend any Chinese, Viet, Korean, Japanese, etc. in central London? I've read that most of the ones with websites are B&S, but if the girl is still pretty with a nice body then I'll go for that! Massage places that don't offer FS are welcome too.

There aren't any Chinese agencies equivalent of 007 or AS as far as I know. So you have to check out the massage adverts on purple site and it's pot luck. All these places seem to be rented flat or house with one or two girls that change weekly and there are some right old boilers out there. Occasionally however you find a real diamond to restore your faith. If you trike up a rapport then a girl will often give you her own number and you can see her more often. But bear in mind mot of these girls travel round the country, but will likely live in one of the major cities. Sorry this isn't much help is it :-)

I saw one fantastic and absolutely gorgeous Korean girl and a phenomenal Japanese girl on a few occasions in an establishment in Earls Court

The girls left and the establishment went rapidly and assuredly downhill when its management fell into the hands of a self obsessed, money obsessed, egomaniac and occasional whore Mama San

One of my very favourites was Mimi, who is in Luton. In my opinion, very worth the train journey from Kings Cross.

She is Chinese.

Edited by AsgardsSon

I posted a reply to this topic a couple of days ago but it didn't make it through the system for some reason. However, I'll try again and, hopefully, my information will be of some help to the OP.

Recently, I saw two non-Thai oriental girls through the agency Butterfly-Touch. This is ostensibly a sensual massage outfit but some of the girls offer full service as well as various forms of massage and two of these were Dina and Julia.

The description of Dina on the website is accurate in all respects and her photographs give a good idea of how lithe and fit her body is. Don't worry about the blurring of her face; she looks delightful and has that serene, symmetrical asiatic look common to many ethnicities east of the Ural mountains. Her massage is very graceful and sensuous, non-sexual to start but building to an excellent level of eroticism with body-to-body massage before she starts oral on you. Her oral is covered and normally I've got to have a BBBJ but it didn't matter to me on this occasion, given the beauty of Dina. Fingers were allowed to go everywhere and she responded accordingly by becoming dripping wet from her pussy. That pussy tasted nice too. She then rode me in cowgirl and I'm sure she didn't fake it when she had the first of several orgasms. We changed to reverse cowgirl after a while and her cumming didn't stop in this position either. The culmination of her techniques was when she stuck a couple of her (small) fingers in my arse and proceeded to give my prostate a massage while still bouncing up and down on my cock. That was tipping point for me, so I got her on her knees in front of the large mirror in her bedroom and pounded away at her in doggie until I came, and eventually collapsed with exhaustion! As I mentioned in the previous (lost) post, Dina is perhaps the only girl I've known who fits the description of nymphomaniac, in my opinion. Also, I've had sex with a couple of other Kazakh girls in the past but Dina was way better than them. By the way, don't mention Borat when you're talking to her or she might get a bit peeved, as I found out!

Julia, who has her apartment in the same building as Dina, is described as Turkish on the website but I'm inclined to believe that she is rather of Turkic ethnicity, from one of the central asian republics of the former Soviet Union. This still qualifies her as oriental in my book, even though she is much more eurasian in looks than Dina. She is quite stunning looking, in fact, and has as fit a body as Dina, even though she is several years older. Her massage is more therapeutic than Dina's, I found, but still highly enjoyable. She didn't perform body-to-body but went straight to OWO, and she was quite skilled in that department. She spoiled the mood a bit by telling me I only had ten minutes left if I wanted to fuck her but I got on with the job and gave her a good pounding in doggie to finish off. She has a lovely arse and it was great to finish that way. Overall, she wasn't quite as ecstatic as Dina but I've met only a few ladies who were, so that's not too much of a negative. However, I'd go back to Dina sooner than to Julia.

I visited Dina aka cute dina on purple pages back in March. I think this was reasonably soon after she appeared and received OWO. She was the most active kisser I have experienced. Her page still offers oral without protection so I was surprised to read Commuter's post above.

Wow. For lovers of asian ladies, Dina is absolutely gorgeous. Don't miss her.

I have spent the last five years crying myself to sleep every night at the loss of the lovely Mint. Sure, there has been a procession of lovely ladies since but none really to take her place. Tonight I'll go to bed thinking only of Dina. What about Mint? Mint who!

Now I don't punt that regularly, but was due one. Started on an extensive list of possibles - Molly, Chanel, Chantel, Marina, Sabrina, the list goes on. Then I came across this thread a few days ago and to say I am smitten with Dina is an understatement. Saw her today for a glorious 90 minutes body massage and full service. Commuter, thanks for you post; can't really add to that other than to say I'll probably see her next Wednesday and try nuru massage.

Never heard of the agency before, but very prompt and efficient.

Edit: Of course, she is Kazak and many would think the look is chinese.

Edited by gazza