Suffolk Punter

East Anglia

24 posts in this topic

Ive been punting around this area for years now, im finding that the WGs i used to see over 10 years ago used to provide a very good quality of service that current ladies just do not seem to be able to match.

Is it that im looking for more from a punt or is the level of quality dropping throuh out the industry?

SP

I agree with you

I now have pretty much given up on new girls now my old regular has returned to the Norwich scene

Half the new girls are foriegn and the rest are pretty poor

Hi,

Have you got any recommendations for the Norwich area ?

Thanks

In 15 years of punting in East Anglia , I've met 2 great wg's who have now moved , It's a trip to London town these days to avoid disapointment im afraid , unless someone knows better ?

In 15 years of punting in East Anglia , I've met 2 great wg's who have now moved , It's a trip to London town these days to avoid disapointment im afraid , unless someone knows better ?

Like other posters I've been hankering for the sensual, real, working women of 10-15 years ago in Norwich and surrounds, as used to be found in local and free publications, even the odd newsagents ad! Katie who'd worked abroad springs to mind, and Carol, and jayne...If any stars of the past have returned - and you wish to share the information - please lket me know!

Any online listings - other that Viva, UKclass or gumtree, which are pretty useless, offering any hope?

KELLY HUDSON and ZOE MEADDOWS are currently touring there.

Although I have not seen these two, they are aprt of a group of girls who tour

Peterborough/Norwich/Cambridge regularly and quite a few east mids and west mids punters

have seen the other girls:

xxx-Abby-xxx

xxx-Samantha-xxx

Sexy_Louise1990 (she owns the Agency)

Hope this helps.

Forgot to include:

xxx-Annabelle-xxx

On the occasions that I have travelled to Norwich, Gym Honey on the other site has always been a fabulous experience. She has also received very complimentary comments in other posts on this forum.

KELLY HUDSON and ZOE MEADDOWS are currently touring there.

Although I have not seen these two, they are aprt of a group of girls who tour

Peterborough/Norwich/Cambridge regularly and quite a few east mids and west mids punters

have seen the other girls:

xxx-Abby-xxx

xxx-Samantha-xxx

Sexy_Louise1990 (she owns the Agency)

Hope this helps.

Those two look very very interesting, thanks CT, I hadn't spotted them before. I've seen Abby and Annabelle and they're absolutely genuine, gorgeous and fantastic punts. Samantha is on my list but tends to tour a little far west for me. Any other recommendations for this group of girls? Is there a group page on the other site or somewhere that lists all these connected girls? Abby and Annabelle denied that it's actually an 'agency' run by Louise, just a group of girls who support and look out for each other?

Doesn't matter to me whether this is the case or not, if they all have the same great attitudes as Abby and Annabelle, I'd love to see more of these girls! :)

There was a thread on them a while ago http://www.punternet...__hl__annabelle, but any further advice/knowledge would be appreciated!

Thanks,

V.

Forgot to include:

xxx-Annabelle-xxx

I would appreciate some info on Annabelle , are talking about the Indy on the purple site claiming to be very very attractive 24 yrs old , offering facials etc ?

Dan,

The thread the VelcroHead is referring to has now been removed by the mods, as they deemed it to be "touting" for the girls,

when in fact it was regular contributors here who were giving their feedback on these girls. If you search under the exact

profile name, her details should come up . If your search comes up with a girl with a feedback of 355 and touring Peterborough

next Monday, then you have found the correct girl.

Hope this helps.

Dan,

The thread the VelcroHead is referring to has now been removed by the mods, as they deemed it to be "touting" for the girls,

when in fact it was regular contributors here who were giving their feedback on these girls. If you search under the exact

profile name, her details should come up . If your search comes up with a girl with a feedback of 355 and touring Peterborough

next Monday, then you have found the correct girl.

Hope this helps.

I'm slightly confused , I've read a lot of feedback on xxx Annabelle xxx and the high majority state she is quite reserved and is more of GFE , yet on her profile she says she does all services listed for no extra charge , one of which is facials , also she states " You can cum in my mouth or on my pretty face if you like and if it tastes good I will swallow it up " , to me that's quite a contradiction , or that's just words to get guys seeking more of a PSE to book up only to be disappointed , something I'm sick of being when punting in the Cambridgeshire area.

Have you punted her ? And is she true to her profile ?

Thanks

Sorry, not seen Annabelle. Have ended up seeing Louise1990 and KAYCEE from the current crop.

Katie1988 and Samantha whom I'd seen in the past have since retired.

Next on my list is Abby.

Melissa recently joined this group.

Sorry, not seen Annabelle. Have ended up seeing Louise1990 and KAYCEE from the current crop.

Next on my list is Abby.

I can't find Abby , is she on the other site too?

Any other genuine providers in the Cambridge area? Tourers or regulars?

I saw KittyK when she did a tour with Autumn Temptation & Natasha PinkCupcakes this time last year. None of those seem to be coming this way now.

Cameron, College girl Emma & Foxyella seem to be reliable, anyone seen these?

What about Claire GFE?

That's it I give up with punting in this Area , waste of time and money !

Trips to London only for me now.

Next on my list is Abby.

Any feedback you can give on KAYCEE Cooltiger?

Was hoping Kelly Hudson's retirement was temporary but it would seem not :(

Thanks,

V.

When I saw her, she was on her first tour in Leic, with no feedback at all.

Being part of the same group of girls, I took a chance, and was well delighted.

Looks Previously worked as a Lapdancer in Sheffield/Nottm/Leic.

Blonde, Great Body, smooth and tanned, fully shaven. Great legs and bum.

Attitude Kept asking me regularly if I was okay with what she was doing,

and whether it was sufficient for me and whether there was anything else

that I wanted her to perform on me (I suspect that this may not occur for long,

once she has worked the full circuit and has some experience under her belt).

FK

Although FK was on the menu, there was no heavy tongue usage or any sloppy kisses,

so for me this was the only negative part of the punt (for others, for whom FK alone may

be sufficient, she could pass wih flying colours). This was more than compensated by

her OWO.

OWO

OWO was good, considering she only started that week. No great flicking of the tongue

or anything. I had to ask her to lick my shaft and to also lick/play with my balls. Overall,

got her to do what I wanted, so no complaints there.

Friendly and chatty

Offered to buy her a drink, but was reluctant to trust me cos she didnt know me. She later

later mentioned that she regretted not asking and then shared my drink, once I had opened

it in front of her.

Overall,

friendly, chatty and performed most of my likes, so I would reccomend her.

If you accept her for what she offers, make the most of her before she becomes a real

hard-core, seasoned WG.

Hope the above helps.

CT

When I saw her, she was on her first tour in Leic, with no feedback at all.

Being part of the same group of girls, I took a chance, and was well delighted.

Looks Previously worked as a Lapdancer in Sheffield/Nottm/Leic.

Blonde, Great Body, smooth and tanned, fully shaven. Great legs and bum.

Attitude Kept asking me regularly if I was okay with what she was doing,

and whether it was sufficient for me and whether there was anything else

that I wanted her to perform on me (I suspect that this may not occur for long,

once she has worked the full circuit and has some experience under her belt).

FK

Although FK was on the menu, there was no heavy tongue usage or any sloppy kisses,

so for me this was the only negative part of the punt (for others, for whom FK alone may

be sufficient, she could pass wih flying colours). This was more than compensated by

her OWO.

OWO

OWO was good, considering she only started that week. No great flicking of the tongue

or anything. I had to ask her to lick my shaft and to also lick/play with my balls. Overall,

got her to do what I wanted, so no complaints there.

Friendly and chatty

Offered to buy her a drink, but was reluctant to trust me cos she didnt know me. She later

later mentioned that she regretted not asking and then shared my drink, once I had opened

it in front of her.

Overall,

friendly, chatty and performed most of my likes, so I would reccomend her.

If you accept her for what she offers, make the most of her before she becomes a real

hard-core, seasoned WG.

Hope the above helps.

CT

CT, many thanks, I did not expect such a detailed reply. Most helpful, thank you! I'll keep an eye on her tour calendar :)

Next on my list is Abby.

Hi. Did you get around to punting with xxx-Abby-xxx? As I noticed that she is touring Milton Keynes this week...

Wish I could recommend someone - the only reliable provider I can think of is sultryathena in Huntingdon - ex page 3 girl - she's in her late 30s I think. Not a great looker by any means but her body stacks up well for her age and she is very obliging.

Foxyella was great while she was around - but she is up north now doing a degree.

I thought Nottingham was bad when I lived there - but East Anglia is dire.