Elsewhere

My first Parlour experience.

24 posts in this topic

So far, all of my visits have been in-calls to (wonderful) independent ladies, but I am currently looking at having my first parlour experience. I have already figured out who (nearly) and where (sorted), just a case of picking a date + time. My question is more one of etiquette. Is there anything different that I should be aware of so I dont make a fool of myself on the day? I am nervous enough as it is.

Many thanks.

In the room nothing is really different from an indie (except it is frowned on to run over).

But each parlour is different outside the room - some you are expected to be in and out others you can spend most of an afternoon in.

Which parlour where you looking at?

Would have thought it is fairly similar like the other poster said although I read on other threads that there might be a menu where you have to pay extra for different services. Plus you really have to respect when the time is up as you can make it rather awkward for the lady if you overrun.

call the receptionist and she will explain to you how they work. they are all different.

some you pay the receptionist the fee, some you pay them a door feel and give the girl the rest, and some you just pay the girl.

some charge extra for some stuff.

you just dont know so you have to ask.

I'm in a similar position to "elsewhere" in that all my punting to date has been with indies & agency girls in their own flats or hotels. No offence to anyone, but parlours always give the impression of being a production line, and possibly home to trafickked or coerced girls.

Which parlour where you looking at?

Its the new HoD in London. Whether thats classed as a parlour or an agency, I am not quite sure, so please excuse my terminology.

Thanks both for the advice on over-running. It is a weak point of mine as I tend to lose myself in the moment, and its only afterwards that I realise what the time is and do feel guilty about it afterwards once I "return back to earth". I presume this is something that will come with experience.

Edited by Elsewhere
Clarification.

if its like HOD in MK the only extra is anal, if the lady does it.

you give the whole fee to the lady at start of booking.

call the receptionist and she will explain to you how they work. they are all different.

some you pay the receptionist the fee, some you pay them a door feel and give the girl the rest, and some you just pay the girl.

some charge extra for some stuff.

you just dont know so you have to ask.

That's the best answer - I don't think many want everyone to sit around for hours afterwards - so many try to keep punters out of view of other punters for example.

You also don't know till you're there (and asking TOO many questions by phone may get the receptionist on timewaster alert) whether the girls come in, say hello and go or stand there till you've chosen. I hate picking in front of everyone even though many don't care or are desperately hoping I don't pick them...

Its the new HoD in London. Whether thats classed as a parlour or an agency, I am not quite sure, so please excuse my terminology.

Thanks both for the advice on over-running. It is a weak point of mine as I tend to lose myself in the moment, and its only afterwards that I realise what the time is and do feel guilty about it afterwards once I "return back to earth". I presume this is something that will come with experience.

Again see Kinky's points about HoD but you really have no worries with them. Their idea is that your experience is being with an indie at parlour prices, especially as you book your choice ahead rather than having a choice line up in front of you (assuming they do London the same as MK).

I'm in a similar position to "elsewhere" in that all my punting to date has been with indies & agency girls in their own flats or hotels. No offence to anyone, but parlours always give the impression of being a production line, and possibly home to trafickked or coerced girls.

They differ as much as anything could and cannot be bunched together like that.

Some are the pits, lots are ok to pleasant and a good number are simply great.

think you will find 'trafickked or coerced girls' rare as rocking horse shite in any well run parlour.

think you will find 'trafickked or coerced girls' rare as rocking horse shite in any well run parlour.

I dare say you're right. Probably just a misconception on my part. I think i'm gonna have to try a decent parlour sometime just to see for myself.

I can assure you it is nothing like a seedy parlour, it is a beautiful flat with two girls at a time working only in a fabulous part of town. I wish I lived in it, it is amazing. Appointments only no walk ins you won't meet anyone else on entry.

I went to HOD at Milton Keynes about 6 months ago. I know it is run on a different basis now but I must say that I was treated with great respect both by the receptionist (who was very lovely) as well as the lady herself. The room was spotlessly clean and I had a great time. I live some 50 odd miles from Milton Keynes but, in view of the treatment I received (as well as the reasonable prices), I thought all the travelling was worth while. Highly recommended.

I have already figured out who (nearly) and where (sorted), just a case of picking a date + time.

As for the time, my advice is, be there when the parlour opens, so that you are the first client. That way you'll be the first customer of the day and the lady will still be fresh, and won't be exhausted. (Much effort to restrain my self from using a well known clich

and if you are really lucky you get to see your lady in her tight jeans!!!

or is that just me?

As for the time, my advice is, be there when the parlour opens, so that you are the first client. That way you'll be the first customer of the day and the lady will still be fresh, and won't be exhausted.

In an ideal world, yes. But its more a case of getting a particular day off work at short notice when the weekly rota appears on the website. Tricky at best.

Much as seeing a lady after a days work isnt my first choice (tried it once, felt a bit mentally drained and wasnt at my best) in order to see the lady I have in mind, circumstances dictate an early evening visit.

i find taking an early lunch and having a 12:30 appt does the trick!

i find taking an early lunch and having a 12:30 appt does the trick!

LOL - it had better be a damm long lunch break. It takes me an hour each way to get into London, plus the hour visit. Plus, I dont think I would be good for much when I got back to work anyway. :D

LOL - it had better be a damm long lunch break. It takes me an hour each way to get into London, plus the hour visit. Plus, I dont think I would be good for much when I got back to work anyway. :D

ah

i have a parlour 5 minutes drive away.

i am useless at work anyway, punt or no punt!

or is that just me?

No, it's not just you!:D

Much as seeing a lady after a days work isnt my first choice (tried it once, felt a bit mentally drained and wasnt at my best)

If that's the way you feel after a day's work, imagine how a parlour lady must feel come evening time. Hence my advice about being the first client.

Earliest I got to a parlour was about 11:30am, 12pm-ish (it opened at 11am) and the girls were all sitting around in the lounge straightening each other's hair etc. It was slightly awkward picking someone when it seemed like they were busy but I ended up with one of the best punts I've had from a slim 20 year old brunette who rode me within an inch of my life. :D

or is that just me?

you wear tight jeans ? doesnt that get uncomfortable when you get aroused ?