Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tomconti

Any Tips On Good Times With Locals & Hotel Staff Cleaning Ladies In Dr Or Thailand Or Anywhere?

10 posts in this topic

I have had a memorable experience in Thailand with an everyday cleaning lady and found it a great turn on and etc. Any tips for good places to go for this where you can pick up such nice staff and locals. I guess it would be Dominican Republic or Thailand.

Cheers Boys (oh and Girls lol).

Tom

I have had a memorable experience in Thailand with an everyday cleaning lady and found it a great turn on and etc. Any tips for good places to go for this where you can pick up such nice staff and locals. I guess it would be Dominican Republic or Thailand.

Cheers Boys (oh and Girls lol).

Tom

I suspect that 'girls' get more offers of free sex than 'boys' in every country in the world.

I've had several encounters with 'housekeeping' staff in Thailand over the years but have always made sure to include a gratuity afterward, whether expected or not. I'm sure others have had similar experiences there. If you bring a parade of lovelies up to your room during a long stay, say of a week or more, the cleaning maids obviously take notice - especially if you regularly encounter them in the hallway when entering or leaving your room with a TG - and either knowing looks or giggles often lead to growing familiarity. These days, I travel with the same TG throughout my stay and find that I have to scramble just to keep HER happy and any other TG, professional or not, is definitely not on the menu. :(

Edited by Tiggy 7

Yeah, thanks for this and makes sense. I think it will be easy as i found in Thailand and sound it a great turn on. I am keen to go to Domincan for a bit and have been told all sorts of things, and expect it will be easy there too. Found it a bit kinky just to watch the videos some have posted of surprising their maid in the hotel lol

Yeah, thanks for this and makes sense. I think it will be easy as i found in Thailand and sound it a great turn on. I am keen to go to Domincan for a bit and have been told all sorts of things, and expect it will be easy there too. Found it a bit kinky just to watch the videos some have posted of surprising their maid in the hotel lol

Your sights aren't set very high if you're after the cleaning ladies lol, :D

Your sights aren't set very high if you're after the cleaning ladies lol, :D

What about the ladies who roll and do the FUTONS ???

Yeah, why not the Futon lady, or the receptionist or girl in next room? ;):)

I guess i like the action with the locals and girl next door kind of thing. Not insistent on cleaning lady, but if she is Nice as this one was in Thailand then Yeah! It was a very pleasant surprise in the morning before going out.

I have been told that locals and such in Domincan Republic are the best!

Yeah, why not the Futon lady, or the receptionist or girl in next room? ;):)

I guess i like the action with the locals and girl next door kind of thing. Not insistent on cleaning lady, but if she is Nice as this one was in Thailand then Yeah! It was a very pleasant surprise in the morning before going out.

I have been told that locals and such in Domincan Republic are the best!

Never been there ,but what about Blackpool ,LoL???.

A lot of B& B small hotels and cleaning ladies ...

Stay at home kinda of holiday ??

Most visitors to the Dominican Republic stay in all inclusive hotels. These are mainly family resorts. The maids will be wary of being found out and losing their proper job. I have fond memories of a big-busted children's courier but she was sacked for having relations with guests. So beware.

It sounds a bit Dominique Strauss Kahn.

the best place ( imo) would be sousa in domincan republic great place lots of nightlife loads of locals girls in the bars at night and in the daytime you have the beach

there is also a Brothel called passions just up the rd where they have a pool, and bar and pole dancing

the working girls are generally domincain or hatian

the maids would probalby expect you to wine and dine them and build a relationship ( if your lucky) ect ect

far easier to nip down to the strip and have fun there all night long