Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markdark

-icicle- (sasha) From Muswell Hill

7 posts in this topic

I've been fascinated by -Icicle- (on the purple site) for some time. She's in Atlanta right now but is normally based in Muswell Hill.

We've Direct Cammed a bit... super elegant, sexy and this sexy intelligence. Her profile is brilliant, smart, witty and totally engaging. (Her FAQ is hilarious) Her blog is a delight!

She's got fantastic feedback on ** but never have seen a punternet FR on her. Anyone seen her here? Recs?

Anyone knows when she's going to return to the UK?

Mark

I've been fascinated by -Icicle- (on the purple site) for some time. She's in Atlanta right now but is normally based in Muswell Hill.

We've Direct Cammed a bit... super elegant, sexy and this sexy intelligence. Her profile is brilliant, smart, witty and totally engaging. (Her FAQ is hilarious) Her blog is a delight!

She's got fantastic feedback on ** but never have seen a punternet FR on her. Anyone seen her here? Recs?

Anyone knows when she's going to return to the UK?

Mark

I'd also be VERY interested.

Chris

I LOVE her blog. She's in my faves! :D

I think - from reading her blog - that she's in USA for a year, and I'm guessing it's been 3 months so far. But that's just a guess! Hows about dropping her an email?

I LOVE her blog. She's in my faves! :D

I think - from reading her blog - that she's in USA for a year, and I'm guessing it's been 3 months so far. But that's just a guess! Hows about dropping her an email?

She is indeed away for a year. I emailed her a couple of months ago hoping to meet soon when she told me she won't be back this year.

Thanks for the tip-off. Got as far as reading Agent Orange on her blog which had me in stitches.

She is really up her self though, so I wouldn't want to meet her.

I'm betting she wont make do a year.

The Yanks will get inside her head (metaphorically speaking not some sordid sex act) and she realises she's being Americanised, she'll make a run for it.

Any takers ?

I had the pleasure last year. Look for the July 21 report in the other place (Charlieboy22). It was a tremendous GFE experience. Would have seen her again is she had't kept going abroad. It's a good idea getting to know her on Direct Cam first.