phillipo

Central London Parlour Or Flat With More Than One Girl Working

9 posts in this topic

I’ve been ‘playing the ** field’ on Saturdays for a few months, with the back-up of that fine parlour ‘Kiss Kiss Massage’ in Maida Vale. KKM always worked well for me, because if the ** punt got cancelled at short notice I could usually leap on the Bakerloo line for some TLC at very short notice. (The cancellations either come from the girl, or from me, as my work schedule is messy and prone to change at short notice)

But now KKM seems to be closed, I want to find a parlour/flat in central London to act as a replacement 'back up'.

HOD doesn’t open at the weekends; neither does the Bunny Lounge in Tuffnell Park; The Soho Cottage seems to have closed; and Passionate Encounters is a bit far west for me. And anyway, ideally the way this works is I need somewhere which has more than one girl working, so there is a chance of some short notice action, rather than one girl with a fully booked rota? KKM always seemed to have at least three girls on. Soho walk ups don’t work for me.

Is there anywhere else pretty central that I am missing that might offer me this sort of ‘short notice’ service? I can’t see that there is, but thought I would ask anyway.

reading this back it all seems rather complicated - perhaps what i am saying is that i wish KKM was still open

Anyway - any thoughts gratefully received...

I’ve been ‘playing the ** field’ on Saturdays for a few months, with the back-up of that fine parlour ‘Kiss Kiss Massage’ in Maida Vale. KKM always worked well for me, because if the ** punt got cancelled at short notice I could usually leap on the Bakerloo line for some TLC at very short notice.

(The cancellations either come from the girl, or from me, as my schedule is messy and prone to change at short notice)

But now KKM seems to be closed, I want to find a parlour/flat in central London to act as a replacement.

HOD doesn’t open at the weekends (Shame! Open at weekends!); neither does the Bunny Lounge in Tuffnell Park; The Soho Cottage seems to have closed; and Passionate Encounters is a bit far west for me. And anyway, ideally the way this works is I need somewhere which has more than one girl working, so there is a chance of some short notice action, rather than one girl with a fully booked rota? KKM always seemed to have at least three girls on.

Soho walk ups don’t work for me.

Is there anywhere else pretty central that I am missing that might offer me this sort of ‘short notice’ service? I can’t see that there is, but thought I would ask anyway!

Thanks!

look at that...punternet forum works...!

i've never seen this place before. this is precisely what i am after, kentade, and in the right place. thanks.

Try the Pleasure Mansion. Not my cup of tea, but seem to be open on Saturdays with at least 2 girls working...

http://www.pleasuremansion.co.uk/home

I've seen a few of the girls there and had a good time on each occasion, my favourite has to be Angelina though - by the way, it's also open on Sundays too. Easy parking as well, which is a bonus for Central London.

A bit different, but what about Steam & Sun off Euston Rd?

I know a place with 3 girls open till 6am but its Catford area.