Guest highland1212

girls - your weirdest and most pleasing punters?

28 posts in this topic

What has been your weirdest/most pleasing experiences (or specific punters), and why?

What has been your weirdest/most pleasing experiences (or specific punters), and why?

One guy turned up before me when I use to see Nattalie before she went home to Russia had a tub of icecream and spread in on and licked it off. Bloody frezing was the verdict as we changed the bed cloths before my punt. :D Takes all sorts and has anybody tried the ice cube test for hot pussies ? :D

194 views of the thread and not a single reply from the girls about " most pleasing punters" (at 1.30 pm)

Says a lot, innit? :D

Oh well Highland1212, it seems like no girls are going to spill the beans, so here's one I found a bit odd as told to me by a working girl some 6 years ago.

A punter booked her for 2 hours and asked her to go to the local fishing supplies shop on the afternoon of the booking, and buy a tub of maggots.

She did as he asked. He arrived and asked her to spread the maggots on his chest, then stand up on his chest and squash them while wearing her high heels!

Well, each to his own...lol

That maggot thing freaked me out big time lmao.

Oh well Highland1212, it seems like no girls are going to spill the beans, so here's one I found a bit odd as told to me by a working girl some 6 years ago.

A punter booked her for 2 hours and asked her to go to the local fishing supplies shop on the afternoon of the booking, and buy a tub of maggots.

She did as he asked. He arrived and asked her to spread the maggots on his chest, then stand up on his chest and squash them while wearing her high heels!

Well, each to his own...lol

Looks like she was giving you "hook, line and sinker", lol

Why on earth any WG would buy maggots at the client request? If he has this particular fetish, he going to bring it himself.

I certainly don't have any shops in the surrounding 40 miles area which sell maggots, and I can't see any WG would make a trip there just to buy them for some poxy short 2 hours meeting.

Anyway, I think Highland was asking for a weird but in the same time pleasing experiences, not just weird.

If it was only weird, then this thread would acquire quite lot of responses. Weird and pleasing together..that's a challenge! I certainly never had any.

If a punter turned up at my place with maggots I'd be screaming the place down.

I had a similar thing to the maggot story, except he brought biscuits, a little more pleasing to the eye. He liked the sound of the biscuits being squashed on his body!

194 views of the thread and not a single reply from the girls about " most pleasing punters" (at 1.30 pm)

Says a lot, innit? :D

Yes, you only want us for one thing. I feel so hurt and used.

If a punter turned up at my place with maggots I'd be screaming the place down.

Can't say I'd be too thrilled, urrrgh! xx

What about woodlice then? Remember, you must crush every escapee underneath your four inch heels.

Weirdest was a guy that just wanted to hear me walk around in high heels. He liked the clicking on the wooden floor. I think ive lead a sheltered hooking life :D

I love a guy thats gentle. Not gentle as such but good at reading my responses.

Its a rare commodity. As im sure some guys will say the same of girls.

Topics like this reassure me I'm not that unusual in what I like.

I had a similar thing to the maggot story, except he brought biscuits, a little more pleasing to the eye. He liked the sound of the biscuits being squashed on his body!

I used to like that, in fact I asked a WG if I could used a biscuit tin marked Jacobs, she thought I was f***ing crackers.:D

Did it have to be a blind date to qualify?

Looks like she was giving you "hook, line and sinker", lol

Why on earth any WG would buy maggots at the client request? If he has this particular fetish, he going to bring it himself.

I certainly don't have any shops in the surrounding 40 miles area which sell maggots, and I can't see any WG would make a trip there just to buy them for some poxy short 2 hours meeting.

Anyway, I think Highland was asking for a weird but in the same time pleasing experiences, not just weird.

If it was only weird, then this thread would acquire quite lot of responses. Weird and pleasing together..that's a challenge! I certainly never had any.

Well Xenia, that's what she told me, so I took it as true at the time.

You know a lot of clients ask this during a booking - "whats the weirdest request youve had" or "Whats the biggest cock youve had ".

I do know a lot of wgs that just make stuff up.

The truth is often a lot less interesting than youd expect

You know a lot of clients ask this during a booking - "whats the weirdest request youve had" or "Whats the biggest cock youve had ".

I do know a lot of wgs that just make stuff up.

The truth is often a lot less interesting than youd expect

And then you reply, "Ten, all bigger than yours!" :P

And then you reply, "Ten, all bigger than yours!" :P

Typical Olivia sense of humour! :D:D

Typical Olivia sense of humour! :D:D

Well Moonie, ask a silly question, get a silly answer! You wouldn't believe some things people think it's ok to ask. I usually turn it around on them just for fun. Once this guy asked me "Orr love how many dicks you seen today ehh?" I replies, "Not as many as you it would seem, aren't you walking funny, do you need to use the bathroom?". Hahha, I'm a hooker hopefully yes I have seen a few cocks, not much point otherwise. Honestly, talk about stating the obvious. :P:D

So nobody has seen a client in a pair of tights and a gimp mask then, I take it?

Ahem..me neither.:P

So nobody has seen a client in a pair of tights and a gimp mask then, I take it?

Ahem..me neither.:D

Tights yes, more times than I care to remember... what's with that? :P:D

Of course you did. Thats why I said "hook, line and sinker". :P

As MissX said above WGs come out with variety of the fibs, especially when certain types of questions asked. A bit of harmless "poetic licence" sometimes needed, especially when it make them look more interesting and adventurous and for a benefit of the punter.

I did not had so called "weird clients", but maybe my spectrum of weirdness differs from others.

I think "weird client" (in the context of this industry) is an oxymoron. Anybody who purchasing services of the hooker, is a "weird" in my book anyway. :D

I asked one of the girls in soho to slap me around my face twice as hard as possible before i went down on her . After recieving both slaps she and i found it very funny and couldnt help laughing , really really turned me on though.

does this count as weird ?

Of course you did. Thats why I said "hook, line and sinker". :P

As MissX said above WGs come out with variety of the fibs, especially when certain types of questions asked. A bit of harmless "poetic licence" sometimes needed, especially when it make them look more interesting and adventurous and for a benefit of the punter.

I did not had so called "weird clients", but maybe my spectrum of weirdness differs from others.

I think "weird client" (in the context of this industry) is an oxymoron. Anybody who purchasing services of the hooker, is a "weird" in my book anyway. :D

You do seem to be jumping to conclusions rather a lot.

I didn't ask her anything. I don't think this girl was capable of making up such a story, as she was just so honest and so very naiv