KentAde

Hungarian W.kensington Girls-who Best To Start With?

6 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I know there has already been a few threads on the West Kensington girls already, I.e Sharon, Kylie, Loren, etc but I'd like to go and see one of them for the first time over there and was wondering which one to see?

Requirements are stockings wearer, good English enough to chat, deep french kissing, good OWO/69 and swallow.

Was thinking of going to see the 'leader of the pack' (it seems) Sharon as she can answer questions re the other girls but which one of them do guys rate with the above?

Cheers,

Ade.

Ive only seen Kylie, I think she would meet all your requirements. A very enthusiastic girl, no inhibitions, dfk she will suck your face off, owo/69 ohhh yes. English skills not bad, can hold a conversation. The only drawback for me was her tits were a bit small and soft.

I had a problem there yesterday. I had booked a duo with Sharon and asked her to choose her 'friend'. £180 for 1 hour with 2 girls seemed good value. We had agreed 1pm and I confirmed as requested in the morning but had no contact until at 12.30 she texted me offering 3pm. To cut a long series of texts and calls short, I did not see them at all.

I do not know if it was a simple misunderstanding or language difficulties. However, Sharon seemed to have near-perfect English on the phone. So I do not know what went wrong.

It might be the time to have planB, waiting in the wings.

I had a problem there yesterday. I had booked a duo with Sharon and asked her to choose her 'friend'. £180 for 1 hour with 2 girls seemed good value. We had agreed 1pm and I confirmed as requested in the morning but had no contact until at 12.30 she texted me offering 3pm. To cut a long series of texts and calls short, I did not see them at all.

I do not know if it was a simple misunderstanding or language difficulties. However, Sharon seemed to have near-perfect English on the phone. So I do not know what went wrong.

It might be the time to have planB, waiting in the wings.

I dont think Sharon likes early starts.

She and another girl used to operate from a flat near Fulham Broadway, I was seeing the other girl for an 11.00 punt. As I was leaving at 12.00, Sharon came out of the bathroom in her pyjamas looking shagged out, it was obvious she had just got up.

I think your booking went wrong because either, the day before she was very busy, she is popular, she had a very late night booking or an all nighter.

Just seen that Sharon has moved to the City so great for me that I have booked her for tomorrow lunchtime!

Any guys got any hints or tips about her ie what she likes and what she doesn't like?

Cheers.

Just seen that Sharon has moved to the City so great for me that I have booked her for tomorrow lunchtime!

Any guys got any hints or tips about her ie what she likes and what she doesn't like?

Cheers.

Take it as it comes, she will.

If she is like Kylie, no problems.