hotspeedos

Penoplasties On The Rise

5 posts in this topic

Congratulations to the Metro for the big story on penis enlargement:

http://www.metro.co.uk/lifestyle/901485-penoplasties-rising-as-men-worried-about-penis-size-opt-for-enlargement

It seems that the lengthening procedure - which sounds a decidedly nasty and painful op - only makes a difference to the penis when flaccid: you'll look good when you take your pants off, but once you get an erection you won't be any longer than you were before. So it does seem rather pointless. The thickening procedure on the other hand sounds rather more interesting (and less intrusive surgically). It involves extracting a bit of fat from your tummy (not a bad idea perhaps), and injecting it into your penis. It's claimed that you will be at least an inch, possibly as much as two inches, thicker than you were before, both flaccid AND fully erect. Being naturally curious, I can't help wondering what a treated cock would be like: would it be soft and 'fatty' or still rock hard all over and veiny?

Maybe some of you girls will have enjoyed the pleasure of a 'penoplastied' penis and can enlighten us? Or maybe some of you guys who have had it done will spill the beans?

I have my suspicions about the article.

Where does it say girth increase is when erect?

The article does say up to 4 inches circumference gain is possible, that must be a mistake, surely? Say average girth is 5 inches, are they really claiming they can increase erect girth to 9 inches, that is about the width of midway up the male forearm?

The article also ignores there are natural ways to gain erect length and girth. That is you don't have to pay someone £4k, which makes me feel the article is ill informed or more likely a nice "advert" for the cosmetic company involved!

I still do find it strange men feel they cannot increase the size of their penis through non cosmetic measures. Why do people feel the penis is somehow different from the rest of the body which can be transformed via exercise? I guess it is just brainwashed into people?

This op was featured on The Word many years ago, the 'copper with the little chopper' episode. I can't remember if they showed the end result, but I've seen pictures of enhanced dicks and if you over do it with the fat injection it just looks deformed.

I have my suspicions about the article.

Where does it say girth increase is when erect?

The article does say up to 4 inches circumference gain is possible, that must be a mistake, surely? Say average girth is 5 inches, are they really claiming they can increase erect girth to 9 inches, that is about the width of midway up the male forearm?

The article also ignores there are natural ways to gain erect length and girth. That is you don't have to pay someone £4k, which makes me feel the article is ill informed or more likely a nice "advert" for the cosmetic company involved!

I still do find it strange men feel they cannot increase the size of their penis through non cosmetic measures. Why do people feel the penis is somehow different from the rest of the body which can be transformed via exercise? I guess it is just brainwashed into people?

Like how (not for me, I have a friend that is interested!)?