Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LEO

Punting At Kings X And / Or City - Ideas?

8 posts in this topic

Like to find cute slim ( size 8) or less in these vicinities, 30 mins upto 2 hours, priced from 50 - to 200,

Tried reverse booking via other site but all large ladies, any ideas / help please

Open to any suggestions

If you are looking for size 8 (and maybe a bit below towards a 6) then go to one of the many Thai agencies and go Thai / Oriental - Standard price fits your budget (1 hr usually £150) .

You did not say what services you wanted but Thai girls will do usually anything from Full on PSE to nice GFE.....

..have fun...

If you are looking for size 8 (and maybe a bit below towards a 6) then go to one of the many Thai agencies and go Thai / Oriental - Standard price fits your budget (1 hr usually £150) .

You did not say what services you wanted but Thai girls will do usually anything from Full on PSE to nice GFE.....

..have fun...

At the risk of pimping, there's also the lovely Jayna who's in that area most days. She is strictly gfe though.

Jayna would be a good choice - Works most weeks and days in around around Kings Cross to around 5/6pm or so. Seen her twice before and I cant fault her.

Top girl

Jayna would be a good choice - Works most weeks and days in around around Kings Cross to around 5/6pm or so. Seen her twice before and I cant fault her.

Top girl

Is she on the purple site, or can you PM me her details? Cheers.

I'm on the look out for decent punting in the KX/St Pancras area as well. It's convenient for me on way home from the City, but a lot of the ones on the purple site in the area are pretty dodgy looking. Any thoughts much appreciated. I tend to go for busty 20 and 30 somethings, prefer English or EE and more the ranchy end of GFE into PSE.

Is she on the purple site, or can you PM me her details? Cheers.

Jayna is on the purple site as UK IndianBeauty or ID 1584496. Currently showing as having some time off and no list of her next availability.

Is Steam and Sun still on Chalton St? As a back up it might meet your needs.

Not my type like slim size 6-8' saw misscindy wow russelsquare, but very vanilla gfe,,no owo , want a bit raunchier

see there are a few girls warren street on other site any recommendations,.?

dani love joy good reviews but ,again she is on larger size for me, any thoughts appreciated,