ladyofthemansion

Reasonable force

4 posts in this topic

Have any of you ladies ever been in a situation where a guy has physically tried to make you do something you dont want to do?

What sort of force have you used to stop it? Have any of you maybe hit the customer hard then thought about it afterwards that maybe you could have dealt with it differently?

PMs welcome from ladies who are interested in free self defense techniques.

Have any of you ladies ever been in a situation where a guy has physically tried to make you do something you dont want to do?

What sort of force have you used to stop it? Have any of you maybe hit the customer hard then thought about it afterwards that maybe you could have dealt with it differently?

PMs welcome from ladies who are interested in free self defense techniques.

I asked a lady to make me a cup of tea once. She took exception to my suggestion and slapped me. I was bound and gagged with an apple at the time, and she was a Dominatrix, so I was very pleased. :D

I suppose we'd all like to think we could talk our way out of trouble. Easier said than done at the time no doubt.

My opinion of reasonable force, if in serious danger of assault by a complete nutter? Being quite small i'm going to have to do something to gain me a 5 second head start!

Give him a swift kick in the wedding tackle, that will stop him in his tracks.