Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lilly B

Improving your sex

21 posts in this topic

More and more fellas are getting into shaving or at least trimming their pubes so make the area more lickable (amongst other reasons), many of us women do the same... woman also get into the old pelvic floor exercises to aid our pleasure as much as a fellas... men can do a similar exercise, kinda similar to the picture of a man with a towel hanging over his cock... again has similar mutual benefits. Getting fit too helps you last longer, firm pair of thighs and thrusting buns works wonders ! and of course it's a different kind of fun when there's not just one person doing the bouncing... (well... the good kind of bouncing :D), and then there's all the implements, balls and rings you can have inserted in wonderful places, be they temporary or not...

So in wanting and enjoying all this sex lark... have you added, removed or improved any bits of yourself so you could improve your own pleasure, not just have it thrust upon you (!) ? And the result ? Or are you toying with any ideas ?

My rowing machine and punch bag are getting a lot more use since I started punting! :D

More and more fellas are getting into shaving or at least trimming their pubes so make the area more lickable (amongst other reasons), many of us women do the same... woman also get into the old pelvic floor exercises to aid our pleasure as much as a fellas... men can do a similar exercise, kinda similar to the picture of a man with a towel hanging over his cock... again has similar mutual benefits. Getting fit too helps you last longer, firm pair of thighs and thrusting buns works wonders ! and of course it's a different kind of fun when there's not just one person doing the bouncing... (well... the good kind of bouncing ), and then there's all the implements, balls and rings you can have inserted in wonderful places, be they temporary or not...

So in wanting and enjoying all this sex lark... have you added, removed or improved any bits of yourself so you could improve your own pleasure, not just have it thrust upon you (!) ? And the result ? Or are you toying with any ideas ?

My rowing machine and punch bag are getting a lot more use since I started punting!

Well I started shaving there because a friend told me she thought it looked really good. I think it feels better too. :D

Also, I run and work out regularly and that certainly feels great but as I need to be fit for my work it all ties in. Having said that, I've got a bit of manflu at the moment and it amazing how quickly "feeding a cold" and not exercising can put a couple of clicks on the scale. :D

Hmmm, might try that thing with the towel Lilly :D:D

I started shaving my balls - feels a lot better and the WGs I see appreciate the lack of hair and I get more ball-licking:D

Yeah I've started shaving my balls and keeping my pubes in general a lot shorter and neater. Makes everything look a bit bigger and feel a bit nicer for the WG. As for any excercises to strengthen my cock, it seems to be pretty damn strong already. Probably just from excess masturbation but the muscles around that area seem pretty damn good and I can shoot really, really far so something must be good down there.

Yeh - feels better when you work out with de Lady and in the Gym.:D Keeps that area cooler and not show grey hairs!!!!

Looks longer as well, with remarks of that's a nice one.:D No chafing in the cycle shorts in 36 deg in Italia.:D

The towel test is for youngsters to impress - but when it's rock hard thanks to vTablets; i'll try with a hand towel next w/end in a hotel.

Getting fit too helps you last longer, firm pair of thighs and thrusting buns works wonders ! and of course it's a different kind of fun when there's not just one person doing the bouncing... (well... the good kind of bouncing :D), and then there's all the implements, balls and rings you can have inserted in wonderful places, be they temporary or not...So in wanting and enjoying all this sex lark... have you added, removed or improved any bits of yourself so you could improve your own pleasure, not just have it thrust upon you (!) ?* And the result ? Or are you toying with any ideas ?
Whats all this about Bouncing - do you have a bouncy castle en-suite? To satisfy my gymnastic interests Lilly?And never tried Boys toys? :D- it was listed on my regular w'g activities but we never get around to talking about that with her heading me after a bit of dirty dancing. Then she does the dirty talking - time up:p

Whats all this about Bouncing

Just my imagination and recollect with the vision of one person doing all the bouncing and the other, due to being less fit, only ever being able to be bounced upon.

And another vision of literally getting bounced off of a mans large tummy, and it'd being nowt to do with him moving too much :D

Then of course there's the good kind of mutual bouncing, which can go on for ages :D

Just my imagination and recollect with the vision of one person doing all the bouncing and the other, due to being less fit, only ever being able to be bounced upon.

And another vision of literally getting bounced off of a mans large tummy, and it'd being nowt to do with him moving too much :D

Then of course there's the good kind of mutual bouncing, which can go on for ages :D

I'm happy with mutual bouncing Lilly and see you are not large -just the right size. :D

Never tried the swings and roundabouts but maybe one day. :D

At my age I expect the lady to do half the workout but then I don't last very long - all over in 4-5mins

A massage / HR lady in New York once told me that mens orgasms improve if he starts to take deep, rapid breaths as the moment approaches, and with each exhale let out a loud moan. Not something I have ever really got into, but each to their own.

Yeah I've started shaving my balls and keeping my pubes in general a lot shorter and neater. Makes everything look a bit bigger and feel a bit nicer for the WG. As for any excercises to strengthen my cock, it seems to be pretty damn strong already. Probably just from excess masturbation but the muscles around that area seem pretty damn good and I can shoot really, really far so something must be good down there.

Ive trimmed down stairs, aint going to shave it. Look stupid with little dabs of toilet paper to stop the nicks.

Does feel more fresher, cleaner and more sensitive. Also doesnt hurt if she catches a few hairs in HR! :D

Also do my chest. :D

A massage / HR lady in New York once told me that mens orgasms improve if he starts to take deep, rapid breaths as the moment approaches, and with each exhale let out a loud moan. Not something I have ever really got into, but each to their own.

Tiss true ! Add in the moan if you feel the need to...

You gotta get your timing right tho, as it also works to sustain you or to hold off an orgasm if you do the deep breathing as the pleasure mounts.. works for women too :D

I have restored my foreskin l wasnt cut but it was a bit short l shave my pubes and l have put on weight recently through doing bike riding.the foreskin restoration helps quite a bit

Ive trimmed down stairs, aint going to shave it. Look stupid with little dabs of toilet paper to stop the nicks.

Does feel more fresher, cleaner and more sensitive. Also doesnt hurt if she catches a few hairs in HR! :P

Also do my chest. :D

I shaved my chest a few years ago for a bet but it itched like hell within a day or two when it started growing back and continued to itch until it had pretty much re-grown - I thought people must think I had lice! So that's always put me off any thoughts of shaving below stairs, scratching my chest every five minutes was bad enough.

Well I started shaving there because a friend told me she thought it looked really good. I think it feels better too. :D

Also, I run and work out regularly and that certainly feels great but as I need to be fit for my work it all ties in. Having said that, I've got a bit of manflu at the moment and it amazing how quickly "feeding a cold" and not exercising can put a couple of clicks on the scale. :(

Hmmm, might try that thing with the towel Lilly :P:D

That thing with the towel - Kegel exercises - is definitely worth a go. You don't need a towel, just need to be able to find the muscles & be able to clench and release them. See http://uk.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_60/67_love_tip.html for example - oh, bugger, he goes on about the towel there too.

I noticed an increase in the force of ejaculation after doing Kegels for a while, I could also last longer. That in itself helps you enjoy a more powerful orgasm, there's more feeling there when you finally do cum.

I've shaved my bits before too, feels rather naughty and less hairs to get in the way if you're getting a blowjob. One of my favourite WGs went well beyond the call of duty & as well as licking up and down my cock and sucking the head, she also sucked my balls and tongued my perineum - felt fantastic!

I have restored my foreskin l wasnt cut but it was a bit short l shave my pubes and l have put on weight recently through doing bike riding.the foreskin restoration helps quite a bit

I went the opposite way and got rid of it, and I'm so happy I did! :P

I have found this lube that glows in the dark. I now use it almost like a party trick with WGs and it seems to have the desired effect.

Oh thats sounds fun Mike11 :P:D- where do you get it?

Just wanted a tube of lube for an overnght planned early Nov.

Tiss true ! Add in the moan if you feel the need to...

You gotta get your timing right tho, as it also works to sustain you or to hold off an orgasm if you do the deep breathing as the pleasure mounts.. works for women too :P

Didn't realise that Lillly I do the breathing bit just before I come, :D and my friend is a bit of a screamer who is always out of breath, clamping her thighs on my magic fingers with an orgs lasting 20-30 secs. :D You sound very educated on this subject - tell us more of your party tricks.

Do you have strong bouncy beds ?

Only kidding but you will be the first to know if I find any such lube.

Cheeky bugger:p your card is marked for the future;)

Any news of any Christmas doos in your area ?

I think pre-cum is helpful what i have heard

Ive only shaved my balls once, never again.While the vibrations from the electric razor was very pleasurable,I found that scrotum skin isnt as tough as facial skin and I had loads of nicks.As for the pubes growing back aaaargghhh!!!!!!