Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tennisboychris

Aargh! Afternoon Of Fun Scuppered By Bareback!

38 posts in this topic

Hi

Occassional poster here!.. and one who also only seems to post on this board complaining about bareback, so true to form, here I go again.

For once I've managed to get this afternoon off and thoughts turned to punting! Thought I'd have a search through the local profiles on the other site and found 6 potential ladies I was interested in meeting (not all ot once), all of whom had good feedback, are well established, and appear to be genuine.

To my surprise, whilst non of these offered bareback, all had feedback from a punter who has a history of seeing at least one bareback provider.

Following my own rules of not wishing to meet any lady who has previously seen this punter, I'm therefore going to keep my money in my pocket.

Do other people also check feedback/comments looking for history of bareback, especially the ladies, or is it just me?

Stay safe and have fun!

On the purple site I always "track" feedback to see who has seen who.

To me it only makes sense.

CB

While it might be a good idea to do this, I'd venture that feedback tells you only about a small percentage of a lady's bookings in most cases.

Edited by Curious Rose

Maybe I'm naïve, but just because a guy did bareback with 1 WG, doesn't mean he did it with them all. Even if he'd wanted to, one of the 6 may well have dissuaded him / avoided the issue by bringing him off orally or manually.

You will never know everything about a WGs sex life.

While it might be a good idea to do this, I'd venture that feedback tells you only about a small percentage of a lady's bookings in most cases.

Of course, but it still helps to ascertain if feedback is false and to help decide if the girl might be worth visiting.

be safe

always assume the wg/punter you are ssing does BB, and may have done it 10 minutes ago

you dont know

wear a condom and be safe.

Totally agree that feedback will only show a small percentage but if the lady has only one from a punter who has previously had bareback then I'm not taking the risk thanks.

I appreciate that this mentality rules out a lot of potential visits but what i don't understand is why ladies who don't provide bareback would want to entertain a punter who is known to see ladies that do, especially as their feedback indicates that they allowed the punter to perform R/O,CIM etc

Its beyond me, but thats just me I suppose and each to their own!

[

Edited by Orion

Totally agree that feedback will only show a small percentage but if the lady has only one from a punter who has previously had bareback then I'm not taking the risk thanks.

I appreciate that this mentality rules out a lot of potential visits but what i don't understand is why ladies who don't provide bareback would want to entertain a punter who is known to see ladies that do, especially as their feedback indicates that they allowed the punter to perform R/O,CIM etc

Its beyond me, but thats just me I suppose and each to their own!

You are naive beyond belief if you think you can learn ANYTHING from reviews of either WGs or comments about punters on the purple site! Wear a condom and enjoy yourself or don't see ANY WG, or any 'civilian', for that matter. I'm surprised that you can even get and maintain an erection if you obsess over the risks involved with having sex with anyone other than a partner with whom you have had a long-term monogamous relationship. If you want a completely risk-free sex life, join a religious order and take up full-time masterbation, but don't 'do it' too often and stay away from the altar boys. :unsure: Edited by Tiggy 7

Tiggy

Yes maybe i am 'naive' to think that but I go on only whats been reported and where there are enough of them then yes, I do tend to believe and make my decision based on these.

As my original Q was asking others if they read f/b comments etc I'll assume you don't read them, or at least don't make a decision based upon them.

As for the rest of your comments, I'll happily ignore those!

If the girl offers BB in either or both her likes and profile I stay well clear...even if its in there 'accidently' as many of the cheaper EE girls seem to leave it in their likes even if they dont offer it. I only look at reviews for trying to get an idea of how good or bad the wg is likely to be in terms of service provided etc

I didn't know about my client's sexual activities outside the booking. Their wives may have been WGs offering bareback / having affairs, they may have been having drunken unprotected sex against the wall outside a club every Saturday night or some other less-than-ideal sexual conduct.

It wasn't my problem & it wasn't my issue. My conduct was my responsibility.

As for the rest of your comments, I'll happily ignore those!

As well you should. :P

But NEVER trust anything that you read on the purple site - use it to identify a potential punt and then insist on a brief chat with the WG to clear up any concerns. But one concern that neither she nor any reviewer on the purple site can resolve for you is whether the WG has a STI and whether you are at risk. Wear a condom and put your faith in latex. If you insist on 'certainty', don't punt. BB sex takes place 24/7 in the world we live in but you can minimize your risks by playing by the 'rules'. People love to raise the subject of BB sex here roughly once a month so that everyone can pontificate on the pros and cons but nothing that anyone says will alter the basic facts of life (and how to preserve it).

Checking and cross checking is pointless, out of 50 punters a girl sees, lets say only 5 leave feedback, that still leaves 45 unknowns

If your not comfortable about seeing a girl, particularly if its based on a potential health risk, then thats fine. No one should get upset that they didnt punt cos they thought there might be more than an acceptable risk.

Ive done DFK,RO, OWO and CIM, sometimes given abit of rimming and they are not 100% risk free but thats the acceptable risk Im comfortable with. But unprotected sex is where Im not comfortable and try to steer clear of those who even appear to offer it or seen people who do.

I cross check feedback myself and check profile services (and any services tabs. cos some girls hide the fact that do bareback for an extra free hidden away on a different tab on their profile despite not advertising it in the list of services) and if her clients are "BB Seekers", then I wouldnt be comfortable seeing her as Im not comfortable that she also isnt a barebacker.

Same goes for those profile that say "NO I NEVER DO BAREBACK" yet have videos or pics of themselves being barebacked, and those profile that I noticed used to advertise bareback but now dont (Cos I dont know if she'll still offering just now not advertising that she does). Once Ive seen it offered it a "never see" from me.

Might not be logical or rational methods but its what I feel comfortable with.

Edited by Overworked

Hi

Occassional poster here!.. and one who also only seems to post on this board complaining about bareback, so true to form, here I go again.

For once I've managed to get this afternoon off and thoughts turned to punting! Thought I'd have a search through the local profiles on the other site and found 6 potential ladies I was interested in meeting (not all ot once), all of whom had good feedback, are well established, and appear to be genuine.

To my surprise, whilst non of these offered bareback, all had feedback from a punter who has a history of seeing at least one bareback provider.

Following my own rules of not wishing to meet any lady who has previously seen this punter, I'm therefore going to keep my money in my pocket.

Do other people also check feedback/comments looking for history of bareback, especially the ladies, or is it just me?

Stay safe and have fun!

Whilst I understand the sentiment, this feels a little extreme. If a WG has 50+ feedbacks, I can't be arsed to check though the feedback history of those 50+ punters to see who they've seen and then check the services of those providers to see if bareback was on offer. It could take hours!!

I avoid known bb'ers myself, but that's about as far as it goes. As has been said on this thread, feedback only reveals a small sliver of a WGs sexual history. Worrying that she may have seen someone who may have barebacked in the past seems a recipe for madness to me.

YMMV.

Edited by Kantos Kan

Do you think there are any ladies who have been around more than a week who have not seen a punter who has done bareback with another WG in the past? If not, why does it make a difference to you? If the base rate is that high (and it must be I think), your observation doesn't give you any significant information about your chance of getting an STI.

My answer is no, I don't look for history re bareback.

Yes maybe i am 'naive' to think that but I go on only whats been reported and where there are enough of them then yes, I do tend to believe and make my decision based on these.

Based on what, though? The problem isn't that you can't see 100% accurate reports from all the guys she has ever seen. The problem is that even having that information wouldn't help you, because the answer would always be "yep, she's shagged guys who have done BB with other WGs". If the fact that some of her punters have done BB with other girls in the past gives you no information about your chances of contracting an STI, then it doesn't matter what reports there are or what's in them.

It's reasonable to ask whether she does BB herself, but it's not reasonable to worry about her clients.

No no no to BB.

I would be more wary of what punters had been getting up to in their civilian lives.

Just because Mr Punter had seen a bareback provider doesn't mean he did it himself any more than him seeing one of the 'Who? Me? Never!' brigade means he didn't. Feedback is just a list of the minority of people who booked online and left a written comment afterwards, not an official record of somebody's sexual history.

Edited by AdorableAmy

Just because Mr Punter had seen a bareback provider doesn't mean he did it himself any more than him seeing one of the 'Who? Me? Never!' brigade means he didn't. Feedback is just a list of the minority of people who booked online and left a written comment afterwards, not an official record of somebody's sexual history.

Precisely! I don't know how many threads have been posted here over the years re Bareback and on how to use the Purple Site but we seem to have quite a few slow learners amongst our membership. By all means, avoid purple site bareback providers outright but use a condom with ALL providers (and casual encounters with 'civilians', as well). The purple site is a good source of potential punts, full stop - it is NOT a good source of accurate information about anything!

Investigate, choose with care after a brief phone 'interview' and always don latex prior to insertion.

Precisely! I don't know how many threads have been posted here over the years re Bareback and on how to use the Purple Site but we seem to have quite a few slow learners amongst our membership. By all means, avoid purple site bareback providers outright but use a condom with ALL providers (and casual encounters with 'civilians', as well). The purple site is a good source of potential punts, full stop - it is NOT a good source of accurate information about anything!

Investigate, choose with care after a brief phone 'interview' and always don latex prior to insertion.

Spot on. :)

use a condom with ALL providers (and casual encounters with 'civilians', as well).

So what about sex when it isn't a casual encounter? The person you're having sex with might have unprotected sex at some point so putting you at risk. No I'm afraid you need to wear a condom for every sexual encounter in your life, you can't trust anyone you meet not to have had bareback at some point in their lives.

Like everyone else in this thread says, I don't see the big deal. I've had bareback sex, and the WG may have, either in her personal or working life, but if protection is used correctly then it's not something to stress over, let alone hunting down her former clients who theoretically might have gone bareback with them.

So what about sex when it isn't a casual encounter? The person you're having sex with might have unprotected sex at some point so putting you at risk. No I'm afraid you need to wear a condom for every sexual encounter in your life, you can't trust anyone you meet not to have had bareback at some point in their lives.

to be as safe as possible I agree, though at some point in your life you may find some one you trust enough not to be sleeping around, and if you're concerned before ditching the condom for the first time both get tested.