Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
badsin

awkward moment

16 posts in this topic

My first thread......... been hanging around in the background reading other threads for while, thought I pose a topic(sorry if this has already been discussed on other threads).

Went to see a well known lady today at Milton Keynes (Annabelle's), whom I had seen around 5/6 months previous. During the appointment I was challenged regards a review I had placed all those months ago...............

Basicly I wrote in the report 'not as glam as the website pictures'...... Well is that fair comment, as most ladies would really go for the bells and whistles when having a photo shoot!?.:D

It then turns out that the lady (might as well tell you it was Natasha!!!! woof woof etc) has followed all my other posts (all 4/5 of them).

To be completely honest I am amazed what a great memory Natasha has. The point of the post is: has anybody ever been challenged on a report they have made when returning to an establishment / lady?.

ps. I should just add, that Natasha is as close to the perfect wg as I have come across!. Xx:)

Can't properly answer the terms of the question. But I recall a time when I used to go to Manchester for naughty days out and was heavily into the Little Black Book forum I often mention on here.

The top WG poster and WG in room as well was someone I really wanted to see.

In the chat room I once had a very brief bit of banter.

When we met in a parlour booking and I revealed who I was, she showed she knew my entire posting history and could describe my growth from tentative to assertive in posts. Then gave me a great time :P

Not been awkward. Quite the contrary. I wrote a report on one really good punt and when I went back about 4 weeks later, I was given a real treat. OK, she wasn't happy at my guess at her size, but she forgave me that for the rest of the report. For a 30 minute punt that lasted almost an hour, I was somewhat surprised at the effect the report had. That was never my intention.

You could have just as easily posted the question without bringing the ladies name into it. I'm pretty sure she won't be very happy about it!

My regular lady seemed quite embarrassed when i told her she had a few field reports on here (even though they are complementary ones.) When I offered to submit one about her she sort of blushed and groaned jokingly, asked me what the reports said then declined my offer because "she's happy as things are".

So that's at least one WG who's not keeping tabs on us on the net LOL.

Ah yes - visited a lady in Kingston 2003 and she reconised me 5 years later and on returning to the room saying - You still have magic fingers and do you remeber that time when you broke the bed at the Sunbury venue. :D

Oh ' how we laughed as the bed was never the same - propped up with a bible and a copy of Whos Who. :P:D

Never went back to face the charges of misuse of the bed as the venue was closed a few months afterwards.

Then again in Manchester Toucan club 2006 a girl recognised my from my first rollicking fun punts there 8 years before. So it's nice to have a laugh about happpy times gone bye. Beds are stronger and bouce more these days. :(

My first thread......... been hanging around in the background reading other threads for while, thought I pose a topic(sorry if this has already been discussed on other threads).

Went to see a well known lady today at Milton Keynes (Annabelle's), whom I had seen around 5/6 months previous. During the appointment I was challenged regards a review I had placed all those months ago...............

Basicly I wrote in the report 'not as glam as the website pictures'...... Well is that fair comment, as most ladies would really go for the bells and whistles when having a photo shoot!?.

It then turns out that the lady (might as well tell you it was Natasha!!!! woof woof etc) has followed all my other posts (all 4/5 of them).

To be completely honest I am amazed what a great memory Natasha has. The point of the post is: has anybody ever been challenged on a report they have made when returning to an establishment / lady?.

ps. I should just add, that Natasha is as close to the perfect wg as I have come across!. Xx

Hi Badsin,

Haha You certainly have a way with words don't you!

I don't remember saying I had seen your other posts :P It was great to see you again though.

Ah, let me take this opportunity to embaress you :( erm, well......

and yes, and mmmmmmmmm-:D aaaahhhhh...............ooooooo- maybe NOT!!

Enjoy :D xxx

P.s thanxs for the compliment too x

Not been awkward. Quite the contrary. I wrote a report on one really good punt and when I went back about 4 weeks later, I was given a real treat. OK, she wasn't happy at my guess at her size, but she forgave me that for the rest of the report. For a 30 minute punt that lasted almost an hour, I was somewhat surprised at the effect the report had. That was never my intention.

Generaly if your reports are praising of the girl , she is going to like it. Guessing sizes, ages etc is dangerous I have been pulled up on that too!

Some girls like my "smuttiness" in the reports, others think its a little too revealing. At the end of the day, its all fun and good talking points.:P

After a particularly fine meeting with a lovely lady in Slough, I asked her if she knew about PN FRs, and would she be OK if I posted one on her. She seemed pretty non-plussed, to be honest, so I posted one anyway.

I returned a few weeks later and she immediately remarked on the FR, thanking me for my kind words (all true) and said she had been inundated with visits since, with many of them referring to the positive FR I had posted. It just goes to show the power of the written word - once you've submitted an FR, the ripple in the pool widens exponentially (phew!)

Fortunately, she was very happy about it as they were a new business just starting up, so I actually helped them, I guess. I didn't get an extra special visit the second time, but you can't improve on perfection!

I luckily have received in the main good feedback but there are a couple where the client and I haven't clicked or I wasn't what they were expecting (they should've read reports LOL) and they haven't been great.

I think feedback and reports is something which should be very much in the clients hands, if a guy decides to let other guys know where there money would be well spent and where maybe it wouldn't us girls cannot really dictate or object to - it's the nature of the beast so to speak

xx

Holly

My favourite WG of all time (now retired unfortunately) asked me to stop posting positive FRs after I had done several for her. Her reasoning was that too many good reports from the same punter made others suspicious of their validity. Fair enough, I suppose, plus I wanted her all to myself!;)

My favourite WG of all time (now retired unfortunately) asked me to stop posting positive FRs after I had done several for her. Her reasoning was that too many good reports from the same punter made others suspicious of their validity. Fair enough, I suppose, plus I wanted her all to myself!;)

Which is one (good) reason why we are allowed only one FR per girl round here.

I visited one girl in glasgow two years ago amazin service.

So much so I went every few months for quite a while

Visited her again in June...It was terrible..She seemed to be hating her job (amongst other reasons)

Yet I cant show that on the system that.

Also I was misled by the maid when i phoned to book...:-(

clipped ...........To be completely honest I am amazed what a great memory Natasha has. The point of the post is: has anybody ever been challenged on a report they have made when returning to an establishment / lady?.

ps. I should just add, that Natasha is as close to the perfect wg as I have come across!. Xx:)

Personally, I would never link my P.Net user name with any visit to a W.G.

In fact I would never mention P.N forum to any W.G I visit - (O.K I do mostly visit sensual massage providers & not F.S) but I wouldn't want one to think or know that she was being discussed by me on the interweb!

Johnny.

I think you can gauge if the lady is in agreement with FRs and you dont have to have the same name for writing FRs as the name you use for the Forum. Its polite to ask if she wants detail, services ect included. She may have info on her web site so it doesnt matter if you repeat it in your FR. I saw one lady from the other site and wrote a FR i was really surprised she didnt have any previously. She had a slight winge that I didnt mention that she also did outcall, as after my FR all she got was enquires for Incall. Gratitude!!

Simple solution to this. Dont see the same girl twice! Umpteen girls out there to try, why have a "regular"? Regulars are no different to wives & girlfriends, they get boring after a while.