Loopy

Urgent Request For Info - Croydon

10 posts in this topic

I'm in croydon tomorrow, two new ladies have shown up in the area; Czech Model and ola sex on the other site. They both seem to have the same agent.

For 120 smackers they seem to offer all services! Bargain

Anyone have first hand experience of these two? Reports seem good but can't be sure these are all real.

Czech Model regularly tours Coventry and a fellow punter in this area has seen her, had glowing reports for her and recommended her (Bluebird from this Forum).

Photos were genuine.

Nevertheless, double check that she provides the services that you seek and she has listed.

He also recommended Orgy Girl, who is currently in Hendon. I suspect she may be heading to Croydon soon.

CT

Loopy,

Did you have any joy in Croydon?

CT

naughty michelle 26 is currently in Croydon.

Again, she tours around regualrly and a feloow East Midlands Punter saw her in Leicester, enjoyed his session and recommended her.

FK, OWO and Anal on the menu for £100ph. Rimming is also available.

anyone seen yasminandchloe, HORNY_ALEXA, Selina bella, pinky blonde, Gorgeous Julia? am curious about these

i think i wanted to see orgy girl but her pics look too retouched for me and i seem to remember she was in west croydon which i dont like to go to.

Loopy,

Did you have any joy in Croydon?

CT

meant to reply to this sooner. i went to see Czech Model, drove all the way there, got there, was greeted by her mate Orgy girl, ..was taken up the stairs by her, and at that point i asked..."erm..i had booked in with Czech model.." There was another room i could see that had the door closed, so either she was never available, or she took a last minute appointment. Great.

so, as i was there, what they hey, Orgy girl didnt look ugly, but she wasnt stunning either. Long story short, i would not recommend her. She doesnt hide the fact shes in it for the money which immediately destroys any illusion for you. She's polite, but not courteous..if that makes sense. It was very much a , you are a customer, i am the service. And luckily for me, i did check my services up front CIM, OWO, DFK, but i hadnt asked about whether i coudl cum more than twice in the hour [ i had assumed she would offer the same as Czch who i had confirmed everything was included with] and only found out about this after i had handed over the dosh.

Would i return, or recommend - No.

HORNY_ALEXA, am curious about these

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I would strongly recommend avoiding all of the girls that operate out of the Croydon Travelodge who have their profiles all in capital letters, as those have been confirmed to be pimped girls who have no idea what's written on them - This includes the above one. If you do book, then you run the very high risk of being double booked and having your time wasted, being baited and switched (as the guy who left feedback on Alexa was, but he's such a mug he doesn't complain or walk), haggled with over prices, or being provided only a basic service by a girl who's clueless as to what her profile promises. SO many profiles have sprung up over the last few months that operate there, and all have been removed or had the girl changed usually in a matter of days.

Edited by theantihero

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I would strongly recommend avoiding all of the girls that operate out of the Croydon Travelodge who have their profiles all in capital letters, as those have been confirmed to be pimped girls who have no idea what's written on them - This includes the above one. If you do book, then you run the very high risk of being double booked and having your time wasted, being baited and switched (as the guy who left feedback on Alexa was, but he's such a mug he doesn't complain or walk), haggled with over prices, or being provided only a basic service by a girl who's clueless as to what her profile promises. SO many profiles have sprung up over the last few months that operate there, and all have been removed or had the girl changed usually in a matter of days.

yeah i kinda got that from the profiles. just wanted to check.

they usual crop up in batches. with like horny hannah, kinky kate, sexy sarah type names

although i have had a couple in the travelodge who are independents and have been great

Edited by juan47

Loopy,

Thanks for coming back and leaving your Fb here. Your points about Orgy Girl have been noted.

I have a question for you experts ;) I live in Croydon and Im new to punting but saw some ads in shop windows, which I called...all I asked was to give me a little more info on the girls and price and they didnt really want to talk, one even hung up on me. Is this normal? why do they have ads put on if they don't bother talking for a min on the phone?!