LJSmith

Owo At Lady Marmalade Parties?

24 posts in this topic

This is for the LMP regulars, those who have been attedning for quite a long time or those with insider information. Basically, is OWO at LMP at the discretion of the individual girl or is it a standard service provided to all parties goers, in the same manner as sex (vaginal)?

Thanks in advance to those who make informative comments!

I've only been partying since last year and over 15 parties I think only one girl did OW but the same girl later on did do OWO. As you said it's at the girls discretion but generally it's owo.

The girls are real artistes in the oral stakes I've not had better anywhere so enjoy it.

I've only been partying since last year and over 15 parties I think only one girl did OW but the same girl later on did do OWO. As you said it's at the girls discretion but generally it's owo.

The girls are real artistes in the oral stakes I've not had better anywhere so enjoy it.

I appreciate you comment but you may have misunderstood me. My question was 'Basically, is OWO at LMP at the discretion of the individual girl or is it a standard service provided to all parties goers, in the same manner as sex (vaginal)?'. I was not making a stement.

Sorry, I meant to say I was not making a statement.

I'm most surprised that smiths has not yet contributed to this thread :)

Everything the girls do is at their discretion. It's rare, but if a girl takes a dislike to you, you won't get anything. Having said that I've only seen that applied to the smelly (pointed in the direction of the shower), the biters (yes they do exist) and the rude.

Having said that I've never had OW, except as a stiffener before insertion.

Give him time I'm sure he will make a comment in due course.

Everything the girls do is at their discretion. It's rare, but if a girl takes a dislike to you, you won't get anything.

Interesting comment, so it's possible for a guest to attend a party and not play, if all the girls take a dislike to him? Notwithstanding, that he takes a shower and is polite but reserved.

OWO is pretty much the norm, but as said, everything in the punting world is at discretion to a degree!! I have known one or two girls that have prefered to give OW. Some may have reasons for doing OW on that particular day, eg they may have had recent dental work or something and prefer to take precaution, but when all is ok they will be happy to return to OWO.

I would doubt a guest could turn up and be refused by all the girls, as in reality you would have had to behaving like a complete arse, thus ruining the party atmosphere for everyone, and the management team would look to find a solution there and then. I find it impossible to believe a partygoer would ever be excluded for the whole time without it being noticed.

I haven't seen any girls that pick and choose which clients get OW or OWO, unless of course you are unwashed after some time and obviously need a freshen up downstairs ;)

Some girls might even ask whether you would prefer OW or OWO. Certainly when i met Peace recently she did this, and when i said "without" she was happy to oblige.

Vaginal sex is always with a condom....no option there, thankfully!!

and is polite but reserved.

Emma and the team always actively encourage every guest to take part and join in at every oppurtunity. Even when you have used every ounce of energy....she'll suggest you get stuck in :lol:

LJS

Being a regular i am confirm that OWO is standard unless as a previous poster has mentioned the girl has had dental work, has a cold, or feels the guest is not clean. I know some girls in the past have been released for not agreeing to do OWO as standard.

I was there today (much like yourself I believe) and can confirm OWO was provided by all girls, so am surprised you were not aware of that ??.. Much like a number of your questions, did you feel you still could not approach the approachable Lady Em and ask the same ??

SG

Been a bit busy. :) As others with far more experience than me especially ShyGuy posted OWO is usually offered as standard barring a cold or dental work. I can only recall one WG no longer at LMP who didnt offer me it or others that i am aware of.

LJS

Being a regular i am confirm that OWO is standard unless as a previous poster has mentioned the girl has had dental work, has a cold, or feels the guest is not clean. I know some girls in the past have been released for not agreeing to do OWO as standard.

I was there today (much like yourself I believe) and can confirm OWO was provided by all girls, so am surprised you were not aware of that ??.. Much like a number of your questions, did you feel you still could not approach the approachable Lady Em and ask the same ??

SG

I trust you had fun mate. ;)

This is for the LMP regulars, those who have been attedning for quite a long time or those with insider information. Basically, is OWO at LMP at the discretion of the individual girl or is it a standard service provided to all parties goers, in the same manner as sex (vaginal)?

Thanks in advance to those who make informative comments!

I have often been asked with a smile, 'How do you like your oral?'. I think OWO is the norm and you may have to ask for OW.

Interesting comment, so it's possible for a guest to attend a party and not play, if all the girls take a dislike to him? Notwithstanding, that he takes a shower and is polite but reserved.

I've seen one guest asked to leave, but it was done very discreetly. I can't remember why he was slung out, drunk & smelly I think.

For no girls to want to party with you you'd have to behave like a complete tool and really deserve it.

Edited by Tibbs

LJS

SG

Thanks for your comment and information. You’re correct, I was at the party yesterday from 4-6, and since my first party I’ve always thought that OWO is a basic/standard service. But due to a comment by a fellow guest, I decided to enquire from those more experienced in this regard. The decision not to seek this information from Lady Em at the party was due to opportunity and appropriateness. I’m unsure as to whether I’ve raised ‘a number of questions’ that I should/could have approached Lady Em with?

OWO is the norm, of course it's always upto the girl.

In 10 - 15 parties odd I can't recall having OW there!

I recommend LMP, go down and have a fab time :)

As others have said OWO is pretty much the norm at LMP. When i first started going to LMP a couple of girls would only offer covered oral, that was their decision and one I respected. Occasionally a girl may have a cold or recently had dental work done and in my experience she will let the guest know. On other occasions I've been asked my preference with or without. Can't say I've ever heard of anyone to leave because of a hygene problem, and as a fat old git I appreciate the need for cleanliness.

Well to answer your question I basically agree with the other regulars comments about the norm being owo subject to specific reasons why not and I'm sure we all, at least we all should!!, agree that owo will not always be appropriate.

However as with another post you made recently I am left wondering whether you have a hidden agenda? You say you have been attending for some time now and certainly seem to have been to a fair number of parties so I'm thinking did you not already know the answer to your question and did plain old observation and physical experience not leave you with the answer?

I'm not sure what it is about your questions but they don't ring true - I might be wrong but then as a forum member the 'ring' from your questions is what I hear and it jars.

I really do think it would make sense for you to ask the LMP team the sort of questions you have posited recently especially as I have never known a party where someone is not actively running the show.

Also as LMP have their own forum why would you ask a question of regulars on a public forum rather than on the specific house forum which is very well known to be unmoderated and would give you access to far more opinions. Also a quick trawl of their newbies thread would be a good way of providing you with the information you seek.

Well to answer your question I basically agree with the other regulars comments about the norm being owo subject to specific reasons why not and I'm sure we all, at least we all should!!, agree that owo will not always be appropriate.

However as with another post you made recently I am left wondering whether you have a hidden agenda? You say you have been attending for some time now and certainly seem to have been to a fair number of parties so I'm thinking did you not already know the answer to your question and did plain old observation and physical experience not leave you with the answer?

I'm not sure what it is about your questions but they don't ring true - I might be wrong but then as a forum member the 'ring' from your questions is what I hear and it jars.

I really do think it would make sense for you to ask the LMP team the sort of questions you have posited recently especially as I have never known a party where someone is not actively running the show.

Also as LMP have their own forum why would you ask a question of regulars on a public forum rather than on the specific house forum which is very well known to be unmoderated and would give you access to far more opinions. Also a quick trawl of their newbies thread would be a good way of providing you with the information you seek.

Many thanks for your advice and comment, I was under the impression that this was a forum for the exchange of information and advice. Nevertheless, I apologies if my question or questions in regard to LMP have inadvertently caused offence or if they appear to have a hidden agenda; the only agenda I have is to obtain information and advice or to have these substantiated.

I hope we’ll get the opportunity to get acquainted in person at some point (during a party at LMP)!

Thanks for your comment and information. You’re correct, I was at the party yesterday from 4-6, and since my first party I’ve always thought that OWO is a basic/standard service. But due to a comment by a fellow guest, I decided to enquire from those more experienced in this regard. The decision not to seek this information from Lady Em at the party was due to opportunity and appropriateness. I’m unsure as to whether I’ve raised ‘a number of questions’ that I should/could have approached Lady Em with?

thats kinda weird though -so when you have partied there you have got owo but you are apparently taking up this issue on behalf of another punter?

if someone has just showered before a punt (any punt) but has cheese on their cock he should expect it to be covered oral, pretty obvious i would have thought

Many thanks for your advice and comment, I was under the impression that this was a forum for the exchange of information and advice. Nevertheless, I apologies if my question or questions in regard to LMP have inadvertently caused offence or if they appear to have a hidden agenda; the only agenda I have is to obtain information and advice or to have these substantiated.

I hope we’ll get the opportunity to get acquainted in person at some point (during a party at LMP)!

Without wanting to doubt you in any way mate, but Exmoor has kind of voiced the same concerns that were in my mind. And I'm not suggesting you have an agenda, however you say you've been to LMP, yet all the questions you have posed are easily answered at a party, certainly when a girl gets hold of you and provides OWO. Also Emma is eminently approachable and always happy to give advice and answer questions. After all she wants repeat business.

thats kinda weird though -so when you have partied there you have got owo but you are apparently taking up this issue on behalf of another punter?

if someone has just showered before a punt (any punt) but has cheese on their cock he should expect it to be covered oral, pretty obvious i would have thought

Without wanting to doubt you in any way mate, but Exmoor has kind of voiced the same concerns that were in my mind. And I'm not suggesting you have an agenda, however you say you've been to LMP, yet all the questions you have posed are easily answered at a party, certainly when a girl gets hold of you and provides OWO. Also Emma is eminently approachable and always happy to give advice and answer questions. After all she wants repeat business.

My request for information has been misconstrued as being insidious for whatever reason. I shall take heed and will not respond further, in this regard.

raffiellla let me do CIM!