mikef2008

Paris Of London

54 posts in this topic

Anyone know what the gorgeous famous Paris is doing at the moment? Last I heard she was running the Pleasure Mansion but no longer working - is that still the case, I wonder? I'd certainly pay top dollar for an hour with her - a very sexy, talented girl!

Anyone know what the gorgeous famous Paris is doing at the moment? Last I heard she was running the Pleasure Mansion but no longer working - is that still the case, I wonder? I'd certainly pay top dollar for an hour with her - a very sexy, talented girl!

Look for SexyParisStripper on the purple place - and it will cost you top dollar but worth every penny (outcalls only)! Been working for about a month.

Look for SexyParisStripper on the purple place - and it will cost you top dollar but worth every penny (outcalls only)! Been working for about a month.

Top dollar is right... 300ph!

At least its only 600 for 3 hours...... bit more comfortable for me. Shame she doesnt do incall.

Edited by Overworked

When i think i had a great time with her all 20 minutes in SOHO for £45...

She was really the star of SOHO ..

Sascha was a second at the time .

Can you provide a link for Paris on the purple site plz.

Its not possible to do that and could be considered as touting, although I didnt start the thread. Just do a search on the purple site for the name that I said and you will find it, or just search on "Paris" and you will find it.

Its not possible to do that and could be considered as touting, although I didnt start the thread. Just do a search on the purple site for the name that I said and you will find it, or just search on "Paris" and you will find it.

I notice from the purple place that Paris is now doing incalls, starting this Sunday in Central London - therefore traffic jams may be expected in the Oxford Street area - be aware that the cental Line is fucked on Sunday, but that won't stop me!

This is brillaint news. I wanted to see Paris but the outcall only made it impossible for me - definitely going to see her this afternoon.

Just as an update, I did go and see Paris yesterday and fuck is she hot! Not going into more detail here as will do field report.

Last time I saw Paris she said she stopped doing owo ... this was when she was up at Russell Square. Has that changed?

Yep. OWO included in price and damn good as well! :)

So she has doubled her rate. This is because she has had raves on here, including me, and perhaps elsewhere. Her prerogative.

I saw her when at Compton St in Soho and she was great at the price and time. Wouldn't see her now, too pricey.

Good luck to her, I say, quality gal.

No, not quite doubled, and there are lots of girls out there with much higher rates.

As they say, ''all good things come to an end'', and that was the case with Paris at Soho rates, although an hour in Soho is expensive, around £120/£130, maybe more.

I've seen Paris lots of times for incalls and outcalls, especially before her break, and she has never failed to deliver, 100% guaranteed which is not always the case at the top end of the market.

And to think I paid ninety quid for 45 minutes when she was at HOD...

Beyond my pocket, certainly, but, in case this swings it for anyone, she is the dirtiest dirty-talker I have ever encountered.

Edited by Mr. Bloom

And to think I paid ninety quid for 45 minutes when she was at HOD...

Beyond my pocket, certainly, but, in case this swings it for anyone, she is the dirtiest dirty-talker I have ever encountered.

Is she, i find that a huge turn-on, too expensive for my liking though. :)

"'fuck my cunt with your big fat cock'', oh yes!

I like a girl who can do flattery too! :ph34r:;)

I like a girl who can do flattery too! :ph34r:;)

Stamp collecting?

Stamp collecting?

Licking and mounting are skills that are very transferable! :D

So it wasn't just me, then? :(

What's the best way to contact Paris for a booking? Did you guys use the ** booking system?

Was hoping to be lucky enough to get a booking but looks like she hasn't logged in to ** all week.

Thanks in advance!

What's the best way to contact Paris for a booking? Did you guys use the ** booking system?

Was hoping to be lucky enough to get a booking but looks like she hasn't logged in to ** all week.

Thanks in advance!

I just gave her a call.

Thanks. I can't see her number on her profile though she does say to call in the text on the page.

Guess I could just be looking in the wrong place.

If anyone could kindly pm it to me I would be grateful. Cheers!