JKay

Ladies adverts, please read!

35 posts in this topic

Ladies, you can not post adverts/phone numbers/websites............

Contact Galahad about getting a listing on the "Service providers database"

this will stop your posts being "moderated"

Hi, I have listing on Punternet, however I've had several PMs asking if I have a website. I presume it's okay to PM someone back with my website address? Joanna x

You could link it to your profile; that way we don't have to pester you with emails.. :(

Hi, I have listing on Punternet, however I've had several PMs asking if I have a website. I presume it's okay to PM someone back with my website address? Joanna x

could you link mine to my profile too please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkiss kiss

could you link mine to my profile too please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkiss kiss

You can do it yourself quite easily. Under V-bulletin at the top left of the page you'll see "User CP" Click on that, then "Edit profile" and add your website address under "Homepage URL". Use the whole http//: address. Save. Then people can look at your profile and see your website. ;)

Hey,

What if we dont have a webby but work for a parlour or via a%%%%W%%%??? Just a query.... ;)

Hey,

What if we dont have a webby but work for a parlour or via a%%%%W%%%??? Just a query.... ;)

Best you get busy with that webby then! so you can link it in your profile so everyone can find you!

Ohhh me thinks there is only one Elle in mk quiet easy to find if you wanna after all...

If you want it go find it xxxx teehee xxx

You can make your own site for free now, there are some on line sites. By the way Elle you look great.

I am sure you can put it in your profile as said here but I think you will still get some PM's asking for it.It can break the ice for the shy before a first visit.

Hey,

What if we dont have a webby but work for a parlour or via a%%%%W%%%??? Just a query.... :confused:

easy to make a website... some of the girls will help you one here I am sure.

You can make your own site for free now, there are some on line sites. By the way Elle you look great.

But it is hit and miss whether you have a good time with her. Go with care

But it is hit and miss whether you have a good time with her. Go with care

Maybe it was you and not her???? ever thought about that?

OK, as regards Websites, dead easy and free on such as Moonfruit and you can always link from there to any other site, even those unpopular here.

Then you post the Moonfruit/other website in your contact details.

Aren't theses Mods helpful??? :)

Does this include the details of tours and the like in the post scripts or what ever you call them at the end of each message..... Not that I put any ads on as a punter... Just wondered why some ladies can do it and some cannot...?

Best you get busy with that webby then! so you can link it in your profile so everyone can find you!

REMIND LADIES..... do not link to the site we are not alllowed to mention or link to.

What? Are the mods looking at this stuff?

Yes, but we are not up all night every night!

Does this include the details of tours and the like in the post scripts or what ever you call them at the end of each message..... Not that I put any ads on as a punter... Just wondered why some ladies can do it and some cannot...?

Be it in post script or in the body of a post ladies a not allowed to post contact details relating to them full stop so if any post contains this then hit the report button asap. All other post script messages are subject to our posting guidlines, be it as a punter or service provider and will be subjected to moderation when it is deemed appropriate.

Thats fair enough but you are still letting some people do it. This rule should apply to everybody.

Thats fair enough but you are still letting some people do it. This rule should apply to everybody.

Some of us dont have the ability to be online 24 hours a day thats why we have a "report" button so that when we return home from work we dont have to read every single post that has been posted, Posts in Pre Mod yes but as a Moderator I have to assume that every member is fully clued up on Galahads posting guidelines but if someone chooses to push the boundries please find that button.

REMIND LADIES..... do not link to the site we are not alllowed to mention or link to.

am i being blonde again??

which site is this?? please PM me

xxx

am i being blonde again??

which site is this?? please PM me

xxx

The site that may not be named is Adultw..k

The site that may not be named is Adultw..k

thankyou

xxx